Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Storage Account Cutie

Sparkling Senshi

12,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:31 pm
Baka_Robert

User Image

Thank you very much for the art and the welcome. : 33

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:30 am
ultimatemk
Carmana

Welcome To DTI. Remember To Save Your Art Onto Your Computer
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Carmana_Agumon.png

Welcome to DTI a place filled with extremely friendly people. To start off why not make your own tamer profile so you can get an official mod welcome or if you are lucky enough a welcome from the captain himself. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Good luck and hope you have a great time.

um......i forgot to save the art......oops......help? cry  

Carmana

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:38 am
Carmana
ultimatemk
Carmana

Welcome To DTI. Remember To Save Your Art Onto Your Computer
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Carmana_Agumon.png

Welcome to DTI a place filled with extremely friendly people. To start off why not make your own tamer profile so you can get an official mod welcome or if you are lucky enough a welcome from the captain himself. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Good luck and hope you have a great time.

um......i forgot to save the art......oops......help? cry

Post Here With Proof And Someone Will Help You  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:02 pm
Gaia name: iPsychoTeddy x3
Digimon: Chibomon [F]
Registration fee:1000g

KingCarnageVIII

Ursine Bear

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:20 pm
iPsychoteddy x3

Thank you very much for joining. =D I hope you enjoy your time at DTI as much as I have over the years lol. sweatdrop ^-^

User Image
[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_iPsychoteddy_x3_Chibomon.png[/IMG]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:30 pm
Dstdnt
iPsychoteddy x3

Thank you very much for joining. =D I hope you enjoy your time at DTI as much as I have over the years lol. sweatdrop ^-^

User Image
[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_iPsychoteddy_x3_Chibomon.png[/IMG]

thanks smile may the force be with you...  

KingCarnageVIII

Ursine Bear

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

The_Mystical_Kakashi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:13 pm
Gaia name: xxxx_Mist_Of_Shadows_xxxx
Digimon: Veemon[R]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:49 pm
xxxx_Mist of Shadows_xxxx
Gaia name: xxxx_Mist_Of_Shadows_xxxx
Digimon: Veemon[R]

Welcome to the guild, I'm one of the Crew members, -InsertEgoHere- Liger, but you can call me Liger and I'd like to present you with...

User Image
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ShadowMistVee.png

This is Veemon and this little fellow will be your very first of many awesome partners here in the Digimon Tamer Island. There is so much for you to do here, I'm going to point out a few places to start....

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

There are many more forums and places to visit, so feel free to explore and have lots of fun!

Also, the most important thing, whenever you receive digimon art like this one, be sure that you save it to your own photo storage system or to your computer. It's very important!  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Twenty Letters in a Name

Shirtless Millionaire

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:41 pm
Gaia name: Twenty Letters in a Name
Digimon: Ketomon
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:55 pm
Twenty Letters in a Name
Gaia name: Twenty Letters in a Name
Digimon: Ketomon

Welcome To DTI. Remember To Save Your Art Onto Your Computer.
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/TwentyLettersinaName_Ketomon.png

Welcome to DTI a place filled with extremely friendly people. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Good luck and hope you have a great time.

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

RK Ulforce Veedramon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:44 pm
Gaia name: Ulforce Enforcer
Digimon: Zurumon
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:57 pm
Ulforce Enforcer

User Image
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/rlcoursey/Digimon/ART/UlforceEnforcer-Zurumon.png[/IMG]

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Oji Zatsh

Mega Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:11 am
Gaia name: Oji Zatsh
Digimon: Hagurumon
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:12 pm
Oji Zatsh

User Image

[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/art/Oji-Hagu.png[/IMG]

Welcome to DTI a place filled with extremely friendly people. To start off why not make your own tamer profile so you can get an official mod welcome or if you are lucky enough a welcome from the captain himself. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Last but not least be sure to check out our RP forum, it's an awesome world full of action, friends, and danger! Good luck and hope you have a great time. Oh and don't forget to save the art to your computer and upload it to a photobucket or something in case the artist decides to delete the art or move it.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Oji Zatsh

Mega Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:33 pm
lief_7
Oji Zatsh

User Image

[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/art/Oji-Hagu.png[/IMG]

]

can i gif the digimon?  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games