Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:58 pm
I figured you needed done soon, but no help from me, unless you want extremly low quality block pictures.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:58 pm
UnHolyFudge
wild wulfie of the forest
UnHolyFudge
UnHolyFudge

Is this ok, i mean did grandy approve it? If he says this is ok sure i'll do it.

I'm sure that he will seeing as Bingo games need to be done.

Ok, i guess i will also good luck with the tournament, hope you win.

With my luck, I doubt that I will win but thanks for the luck~
Also, PMed grandy to say yay or nay. I told him to forward the message to you if it was yay or to respond to me ASAP if it was nay.

Card games are only half luck wulfie, the luck is drawing the right card, the rest is skill, the skill is knowing when to play a card, the first oppurtunity isn't always the best time to use a card.

Yeah, I know~ Unfortunately, a lot of the younger kids don't.
My luck really runs thin because I need enough luck to get one of two key cards for my deck to work.
One is Aerodactyl which hunts down my other fossils
The other is Kabuto which can put fossils from my deck straight onto my bench, giving me a fantastic swarm ability.  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:00 pm
sweatdrop Well time to go around Gaia asking people...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:02 pm
UnHolyFudge
UnHolyFudge
UnHolyFudge

Is this ok, i mean did grandy approve it? If he says this is ok sure i'll do it.

I'm sure that he will seeing as Bingo games need to be done.

Also, PMed grandy to say yay or nay. I told him to forward the message to you if it was yay or to respond to me ASAP if it was nay.

Card games are only half luck wulfie, the luck is drawing the right card, the rest is skill, the skill is knowing when to play a card, the first oppurtunity isn't always the best time to use a card.

My luck really runs thin because I need enough luck to get one of two key cards for my deck to work.
The other is Kabuto which can put fossils from my deck straight onto my bench, giving me a fantastic swarm ability.

I play yu-gi-oh, i have like 4 cards in my deck, that once out on the feild the duel escalets to like impossible for the enemy, 1 is the ancient gear gadiltron dragon(i know i misspelled it) which negates spells and traps when it attacks, the next gets to attack all monsters on my opponents side, and then wage a direct attack, a 3rd allows me to tribute a monster to inflict 1k points to the opponent's LP, and the 4th allows me to summon two of these 3 by tributing the 4th card alone. and that is only 4 monsters, and i am incredibly resourceful with the rest of my deck, as i have like 3 cards that wipe out all spell and traps.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 pm
Christian13000
sweatdrop Well time to go around Gaia asking people...

Try the Mini shops area or the Artist corner forums  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:05 pm
UnHolyFudge
UnHolyFudge
UnHolyFudge

I play yu-gi-oh, i have like 4 cards in my deck, that once out on the feild the duel escalets to like impossible for the enemy, 1 is the ancient gear gadiltron dragon(i know i misspelled it) which negates spells and traps when it attacks, the next gets to attack all monsters on my opponents side, and then wage a direct attack, a 3rd allows me to tribute a monster to inflict 1k points to the opponent's LP, and the 4th allows me to summon two of these 3 by tributing the 4th card alone. and that is only 4 monsters, and i am incredibly resourceful with the rest of my deck, as i have like 3 cards that wipe out all spell and traps.

Hm. I wonder how my Lightsworn deck would fare against yours.  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:06 pm
cheese_whine
UnHolyFudge
UnHolyFudge
UnHolyFudge

depends do you know how to use them? also i have to go out to dinner cya later.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:06 pm
UnHolyFudge
UnHolyFudge
UnHolyFudge

both of them would failed epicly against my Six samurais  

The Sadistic Toan

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:11 pm
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge
UnHolyFudge

Oh really?
Ever take into account that Lightsworns can sap away your health AND clear the field?

@Fudge: Oh yes, I know how to use them well >:3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:14 pm
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge
UnHolyFudge

Oh really?
Ever take into account that Lightsworns can sap away your health AND clear the field?

oh i know the horrible truth about lightsworn oh to well, you see I use to face against dozens of lightsworn! boy did they piss me off especially the judgement dragon, but My six sams. are now lightsworn proof!  

The Sadistic Toan

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:16 pm
r u guys seriously talking about Yugio? And note, my deck would have killed all of yours  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:18 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
r u guys seriously talking about Yugio? And note, my deck would have killed all of yours
heck yes, my entire school is crazy about this game xD  

The Sadistic Toan

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:18 pm
The Sadistic Toan
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge

Oh really?

oh i know the horrible truth about lightsworn oh to well, you see I use to face against dozens of lightsworn! boy did they piss me off especially the judgement dragon, but My six sams. are now lightsworn proof!

Oh, I'm not talking about Judgment Dragon >:3 True, he does sweep the field but I'm talking about a different Lightsworn that does a small version.

@ Mika: Yes, we are. It had been about Pokemon but then we got onto talking about Yu-Gi-Oh
You wanna bet?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:23 pm
The Sadistic Toan
The Sadistic Toan
UnHolyFudge

Oh really?

Oh, I'm not talking about Judgment Dragon >:3 True, he does sweep the field but I'm talking about a different Lightsworn that does a small version.

@ Mika: Yes, we are. It had been about Pokemon but then we got onto talking about Yu-Gi-Oh
You wanna bet?
I made my deck so that even if you clear the field, I would still be able to swarm it on the next turn, and they would all be over 2000 attack each  

The Sadistic Toan

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:28 pm
interesting i had to give up yu gi oh since no one cares for it where i live  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games