Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StealthNeko

Hilarious Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Gaia name: Stealthneko
Digimon: Dracomon
Registration fee:1000g
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Congratz on the first partner and welcome to DTI! If you have any questions feel free to PM or quote me in a post, somewhere else, not in this thread.

StealthNeko

User Image
[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/art/1stedra.jpg[/IMG]

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

There are many more forums and places to visit, so feel free to explore and have lots of fun!

Also, the most important thing, whenever you receive digimon art like this one, be sure that you save it to your own photo storage system or to your computer. It's very important!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:31 pm

blackwargreymon06207
gaia name: blackwargreymon06207
digimon: blackphantomkingmon
registration fee: 1000g

edit:he is powerful.

Umm thats not a real Digimon sweatdrop

Here is a lost of the legal Digimon we have

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10823311
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:46 pm

blackwargreymon06207
digimon: kinghookmon

Thats not real either sweatdrop
Please look at the list on the front page for a normal rookie or lower.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:48 pm

blackwargreymon06207
digimon: kinghookmon

Thats not real digimon again please read the list. Also the digimon must be a rookie level or lower
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Gaia name: Lux Vintar
Digimon: Veemon

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:01 pm

blackwargreymon06207
digimon: shoutmon

Shoutmon isn't a rookie and isn't normal ranked. Please read the rules.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Kinda freaked out when you saw your siggy : P Welcome to the guild! Hi I'm Karan, one of the cool mods here. (Personally I think I'm the most legen wait for it....dary >_> <_<)

Lux Vintar
Gaia name: Lux Vintar
Digimon: Veemon

User Image
[IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab103/DarkfireKaran/Nocturne_zps56170f5c.png[/IMG]

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

There are many more forums and places to visit, so feel free to explore and have lots of fun!

Also, the most important thing, whenever you receive digimon art like this one, be sure that you save it to your own photo storage system or to your computer. It's very important!

(hope you dont mind that I use this Ultimatemk)

KiroMishima
Crew

North Lotus

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:26 am

Gaia name: North Lotus
Digimon: Guilmon
Registration fee: 1000g
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:54 am

Congratulations on your first digital partner! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or quote me in another forum (not this one please) I hope you enjoy your time here!

User Image

[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/art/NorthGuil_zps1f97a033.png[/IMG]

Save you art to your computer and upload it on a photobucket or similar program please!

North Lotus

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:06 am

Gaia name: Chadjo97
Digimon: Guilmon
Registration fee: 1000g
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games