Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Gaia name:xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
Digimon: Betamon
Registration fee: 1000g

The nostalgia is killing me. Like...seriously. xD
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:10 pm

chadjo97

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

User Image
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/rlcoursey/Digimon/ART/Chadjo97-Guilmon.png[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/rlcoursey/Digimon/ART/xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx-Betamon.png[/IMG]

Welcome To DTI. Remember To Save Your Art Onto Your Computer.
To start off why not make your own tamer profile so you can get an official mod welcome or if you are lucky enough a welcome from the captain himself. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Good luck and hope you have a great time.

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Gaia name: The Food Chain
Digimon: Patamon
Registration fee: 6969g
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:50 pm

Congratulations on your first digital partner! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or quote me in another forum (not this one please) I hope you enjoy your time here!
User Image

[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/Foodpata_zps3cd43bc3.png[/IMG]

Save you art to your computer and upload it on a photobucket or similar program please!

The Food Chain

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

There are many more forums and places to visit, so feel free to explore and have lots of fun!

Also, the most important thing, whenever you receive digimon art like this one, be sure that you save it to your own photo storage system or to your computer. It's very important!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Demonic Maxis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Gaia name: Wolf Greyson
Digimon: Punimon
Registration fee: 1000

Thor is doing a custom avi for me.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:57 pm

User Image

[img]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g402/theredthor/Normy.png?t=1350524284[/img]

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Gaia name: The Nameless Nobody
Digimon: Terriermon
Registration fee:1000g ( i can Donate more if you wish. I'd be happy to. )
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:00 pm

The Nameless Nobody

User Image
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/rlcoursey/Digimon/ART/TheNamelessNobody-Terriermon.png[/IMG]

To start off why not make your own tamer profile so you can get an official mod welcome or if you are lucky enough a welcome from the captain himself. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Good luck and hope you have a great time.

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Thank you! smile Ill get started with everything soon.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:38 am

Gaia name:versa_ducky
Digimon:Monodramon
Registration fee:1000g

Low Cards

Versatile Tactician

15,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:49 am

versa_ducky
Gaia name:versa_ducky
Digimon:Monodramon

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/versa_ducky_Monodramon.png

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

There are many more forums and places to visit, so feel free to explore and have lots of fun!

Also, the most important thing, whenever you receive digimon art like this one, be sure that you save it to your own photo storage system or to your computer. It's very important!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Username: First Branch of Insanity
Registration Fee: 1000 gold

Etherious Virgil

Greedy Prophet

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:59 pm

First Branch of Insanity
Username: First Branch of Insanity
Registration Fee: 1000 gold

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/FirstBranchofInsanity_Terriermon.png

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Gaia name: Andytherat54
Digimon: Hawkmon

Andytherat54

Dapper Gekko

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Andytherat54

User Image
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/rlcoursey/Digimon/ART/Andytherat54-Hawkmon.png[/IMG]

Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games