Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:32 am

Meister_Solstice
Gaia name: Meister_solstice
Digimon: Tentomon r
Registration fee:1000g

Welcome To DTI. Remember To Save Your Art Onto Your Computer.
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Meister_Solstice_Tentomon.png

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

There are many more forums and places to visit, so feel free to explore and have lots of fun!

Also, the most important thing, whenever you receive digimon art like this one, be sure that you save it to your own photo storage system or to your computer. It's very important!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Gaia name: shika-kun-2012
Digimon: Elecmon

shika-kun-2012

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:54 pm

shika-kun-2012

User Image

To start off why not make your own tamer profile so you can get an official mod welcome or if you are lucky enough a welcome from the captain himself. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Good luck and hope you have a great time.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:58 am

Baka_Robert
shika-kun-2012

User Image

To start off why not make your own tamer profile so you can get an official mod welcome or if you are lucky enough a welcome from the captain himself. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Good luck and hope you have a great time.

Thanks! Do I wait for my profile to be approved before I start in the RP?

shika-kun-2012

jakcal_007

Malevolent Vampire

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:25 am

Gaia name: jakcal_007
Digimon: Guilmon [R]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 pm

jakcal_007
Gaia name: jakcal_007
Digimon: Guilmon [R]

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/jakcal_007_Guilmon.png

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

There are many more forums and places to visit, so feel free to explore and have lots of fun!

Also, the most important thing, whenever you receive digimon art like this one, be sure that you save it to your own photo storage system or to your computer. It's very important!

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TentacleFunTime

Dangerous Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:30 pm

i dont know what the letters after the digimons name are for. im new

gaia name:rigam0rti5
digimon:dark agumon
registration fee:1000g
status sent
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:45 am

gaia name:BlackJok3r01
digimon: Agumon
registration fee:1500g
status About to be sent

BlackJok3r01

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:50 am

Rigam0rti5
i dont know what the letters after the digimons name are for. im new

gaia name:rigam0rti5
digimon:dark agumon
registration fee:1000g
status sent

Apologies but BlackAgumon/DarkAgumon is a limited digimon as such you may not obtain it as your registration partner. Please pick a digimon with [F](Fresh),[T](In-Training)or [R](Rookie) which isn't either (limited), (restricted) or (special)

BlackJok3r01
gaia name:BlackJok3r01
digimon: Agumon
registration fee:1500g
status About to be sent

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/BlackJok3r01_Agumon.png

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Gaia name: DignityPower
Digimon: Zerimon [F]
Registration fee: 1000g

also, do I /have/ to have the art in my signature? Can I just put it on my profile?

DignityPower

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:20 pm

DignityPower
Gaia name: DignityPower
Digimon: Zerimon [F]
Registration fee: 1000g

also, do I /have/ to have the art in my signature? Can I just put it on my profile?

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island! You don't need to lol, and in your profile is great. =D Just be sure to make your Tamer Profile in the Tamer Room Forum, and to keep a record of all of your Digimon there so that you and all of us will all be able to keep track of all of your Digimon's progression. ^-^ Also, this is my first Digimon Art made as a Vice Captain. =D

User Image
[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_DignityPower_Zerimon_zps0910cb38.png[/IMG]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:41 am

Dstdnt

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island! You don't need to lol, and in your profile is great. =D Just be sure to make your Tamer Profile in the Tamer Room Forum, and to keep a record of all of your Digimon there so that you and all of us will all be able to keep track of all of your Digimon's progression. ^-^ Also, this is my first Digimon Art made as a Vice Captain. =D

all right, thanks! It looks great!

DignityPower

thegoodsamaritan

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:06 am

Gaia name: thegoodsamaritan
Digimon: Renamon
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:07 pm

thegoodsamaritan
Gaia name: thegoodsamaritan
Digimon: Renamon

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island and I hope you enjoy your time here. =D ^-^ Here is your first Digimon!

User Image
[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_thegoodsamaritan_Renamon_zps9788fc69.png[/IMG]

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Hello ^^

Gaia name: Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Digimon: Reremon
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games