Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:35 am
Robotic demonzone2571
Gaia name: Robotic demonzone2571
Digimon: Agumon, Gabumon
Registration fee:1000g
Status razz aid/Sent

I have two things to say to you Mr. Robotic and I'll try and be as nice as possible when saying them.

1st: You may only pick one digimon to start with so pick from either Agumon and Gabumon

2nd: Unless you get permission from a mod the only digimon you can use in the rp is a digimon you have art for. As such please remove or edit your rp posts and profile of having a DORUmon as a digimon partner in the rp and replace it with the digimon you end up having art for. So unless the mod who gave you permission says to the world that he did please remove it. That is all and I will be watching you like a ninja of the night ninja

Also this rule is located here RULE. and this here is the warning. I'll be blunt. If you don't edit or delete it soon or state that it wasn't your digimon partner but rather an NPC that was just there to protect you this once.....you may be banned.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:00 pm
Tamer: Yami Inkei
Digimon wanted: Tsunomon [In-training]
Registration fee: 1000
trade: sent  

Yami Inkei

Shy Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100

DatRobinTho

Hilarious Gaian

3,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:00 pm
Gaia name: DatRobinTho
Digimon: DemiMeramon
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:19 pm
Yami Inkei

Hello! Please fill in the form in the first post properly. Only then can I or any other artist in the guild do your art~

DatRobinTho
Gaia name: DatRobinTho
Digimon: DemiMeramon

Hello, welcome to Digimon Tamer Island! Here is your art. Please remember to save it to your computer or your Photobucket~
User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/DatRobinThoDemiMera.png

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:58 pm
Gaia name: -SpectralMC---13th Grave
Digimon: Drcomon
Registration fee: 1000 gold
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:19 am

So you quit the guild and then returned huh? I remember you were the one who made my first partner, Chibomon's, art

You've still got your profile over here you know. Or you going to start all over from the beginning? If so then you'll need to talk to Liger or D about restarting and then once you get the thumbs up...yeah. A few people restarted again but all of whom had to get permission from Liger or D so probably you do too.

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:54 am
ultimatemk

So you quit the guild and then returned huh? I remember you were the one who made my first partner, Chibomon's, art

You've still got your profile over here you know. Or you going to start all over from the beginning? If so then you'll need to talk to Liger or D about restarting and then once you get the thumbs up...yeah. A few people restarted again but all of whom had to get permission from Liger or D so probably you do too.

I think your mistaking me for another one... O.O I haven't been in the guild... maybe the past owner has? I'm a new... owner of this account... The past owner is 'LucasMondeveig'... smile and he's the one who recommended the guild O.O But I don't know why I can't see him in the Guild Members so yea...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 am
ultimatemk

I think your mistaking me for another one... O.O I haven't been in the guild... maybe the past owner has? I'm a new... owner of this account... The past owner is 'LucasMondeveig'... smile and he's the one who recommended the guild O.O But I don't know why I can't see him in the Guild Members so yea...

Yeah sure.......regardless considering the fact that you have the exact same username and outfit as the people in the two links you'll still have to deal with Liger and D who are the Vice Captains of the guild in this matter so the final solution will be with them. So anyways please wait a bit more and they'll decide whether to believe you or not. Cause i somewhat believe you yet at the same time I don't since its highly suspicious and all.

Who accepted you into the guild though? question

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Dstdnt

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:34 am
ultimatemk
ultimatemk

Yeah sure.......regardless considering the fact that you have the exact same username and outfit as the people in the two links you'll still have to deal with Liger and D who are the Vice Captains of the guild in this matter so the final solution will be with them. So anyways please wait a bit more and they'll decide whether to believe you or not. Cause i somewhat believe you yet at the same time I don't since its highly suspicious and all.

Who accepted you into the guild though? question

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Dstdnt

Dstdnt accepted me... and it's fine.. I can wait sweatdrop
Uhmmm yea we have the same outfit since this is basically the same account...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:49 am
I might have been here before, I don't remember D: I took a long hiatus a few years ago because of school, but then again, I might have just heard of this guild and my memory might be screwing with my mind. sweatdrop I hope I'm doing this right. heart

Gaia name: Intoxicated Apples
Digimon: DemiDevimon [Rookie] - Nickname "Otis"
Registration fee: 1000g

JellieBoba

Tipsy Prophet

11,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:43 am
ultimatemk

Uhmmm I found the previous account... Would it be possible to be judged to continue that profile, even though it's both me and not me? ?? ???

Didn't I already link you to the old profile along with the link of the account etc. Anyways again that is up to Liger or D to decide really. You'd also need the rest of the art for those digimon since they only have their final forms i think. Anyways again Liger and D are the people to ask and if you are going to say something just edit this post. I don't want to make this a chatting place anymore than i already have so just edit this post with what u have to say to me as a reply. Anyways considering how you claim to be someone else in this account it'll have to be up to Liger and D on anything pertaining to your registration and what not since this is a rare occurence

Uhmm yea Dsdnt sent me a message saying
Quote:
Hi =D Welcome to DTI~ even though you aren't the person we did know xD yep. If you do want to use the previous Digimon from the previous owner, please just ask him to PM me upon allowing to relinquish his Digimon to you~ but I do think it would be better for you to start from the ground up and those other Digimon to be kept for LucasMondeveig, should he want to return~ but yep.

Uhmm yea ^^;

You didn't tell me your decision. Are you restarting or asking him if you can take over his digimon?

Im restarting... ^^; I dont know what he does with those digimon he had so...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:59 am
Intoxicated Apples
I might have been here before, I don't remember D: I took a long hiatus a few years ago because of school, but then again, I might have just heard of this guild and my memory might be screwing with my mind. sweatdrop I hope I'm doing this right. heart

Gaia name: Intoxicated Apples
Digimon: DemiDevimon [Rookie] - Nickname "Otis"

Welcome To DTI. Remember To Save Your Art Onto Your Computer. Unless You Had Another Account That Is Highly Doubtful Considering How You Don't Have A Tamer Profile In The Guild Unlike The Person Above You
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/IntoxicatedApples_DemiDevimon_zpsf92d0387.png

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

There are many more forums and places to visit, so feel free to explore and have lots of fun!

Also, the most important thing, whenever you receive digimon art like this one, be sure that you save it to your own photo storage system or to your computer. It's very important!

If You Have Any Questions Just PM Me or IM me

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:49 am
Yami Inkei
Registration fee: 1000

Hello, welcome to Digimon Tamer Island! Here is your art. Please remember to save it to your computer or your Photobucket~
User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/YamiInkeiTsuno.png

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Welcome To DTI. Remember To Save Your Art Onto Your Computer.
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/-SpectralMC---13thGrave_Dracomon_zps8857963a.png

There are many more forums and places to visit, so feel free to explore and have lots of fun!

Also, the most important thing, whenever you receive digimon art like this one, be sure that you save it to your own photo storage system or to your computer. It's very important!

If You Have Any Questions Just PM Me or IM me

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

II - S A B - II

Profitable Millionaire

4,475 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:48 am
Gaia name: II - S A B - II
Digimon: Cyberdramon
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games