Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 am
II - S A B - II
Gaia name: II - S A B - II
Digimon: Cyberdramon
Registration fee: 1000g

Cyberdramon is an Ultimate level digimon. Please choose a Rookie [R], n-training [T] or Fresh [F] level digimon that is not limited, restricted or special.
Would you like to have a Ketomon, Hopmon or Monodramon instead? They all eventually digivolve into Cyberdramon.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:16 am
X Kaos X
II - S A B - II

Cyberdramon is an Ultimate level digimon. Please choose a Rookie [R], n-training [T] or Fresh [F] level digimon that is not limited, restricted or special.
Would you like to have a Ketomon, Hopmon or Monodramon instead? They all eventually digivolve into Cyberdramon.

o sorry. i would like monodramon please  

II - S A B - II

Profitable Millionaire

4,475 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:31 am
II - S A B - II
X Kaos X
II - S A B - II

o sorry. i would like monodramon please

It's okay. This guild is pretty big and there's a lot of information to take in, so should you have any questions feel free to ask me or any mods!
By the way, I'm Kaos, one of the artist for the guild! ^-^

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island! Please remember to save the art into your computer or any photo storage website!
User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/II-SAB-IIMonodra_zps2adeabe0.png

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:01 pm
Gaia name: HarukaBovine
Digimon: Poyomon
Registration fee:1000g

HarukaBovine

Fashionable Entrepreneur

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:48 pm
HarukaBovine
Gaia name: HarukaBovine
Digimon: Poyomon

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island! Please remember to save the art into your computer or any photo storage website!
User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/HarukaBovinePoyo_zps8423af02.png

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me~ ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:44 am
>Gaia name: Erranray
Digimon: Guilmon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hot Jackalope

Spirit

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:57 pm
Erranray
>Gaia name: Erranray
Digimon: Guilmon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, welcome to Digimon Tamer Island! Here is your art. Please remember to save it to your computer or your Photobucket~
User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/ErranrayGuil_zps6098ab86.png

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be a contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:35 am
Gaia name: XxU5ED_C0ND0MxX
Digimon: Elecmon [R]
Registration fee: 1000

iPOGS

Hilarious Consumer

4,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Informer 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:40 pm
XxU53D_C0ND0MxX
Gaia name: XxU5ED_C0ND0MxX
Digimon: Elecmon [R]
Registration fee: 1000

Hello, welcome to Digimon Tamer Island! Here is your art. Please remember to save it to your computer or your Photobucket because I might delete if I ever lack space in mine~
User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/XxU53D_C0ND0MxXElec_zps3b9f2afc.png

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be a contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

There is also a monthly contest currently going on right now~  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:50 am
Gaia Name: OoxXArwenXxoO
Digimon: Impmon  

OoxXArwenXxoO

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:59 am
OoxXArwenXxoO
Gaia Name: OoxXArwenXxoO
Digimon: Impmon

I'm sorry, but you cannot get Impmon because it's limited. Please choose a digimon that doesn't have (restricted), (limited) or (special) AND has either a [R] , [T] or [F] besides its name from the list

Also, please properly fill out the form given in the first post of the thread. Thank you~ ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:26 am
X Kaos X
II - S A B - II

Name: fireblaze865
Digimon: jyarimon
Status: I donated the fee to the guild through the donation thing on the home page.  

fireblaze865

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:52 pm
fireblaze865
Name: fireblaze865
Digimon: jyarimon
Status: I donated the fee to the guild through the donation thing on the home page.

Hello, welcome to Digimon Tamer Island! Here is your art. Please remember to save it to your computer or your Photobucket because I might delete if I ever lack space in mine~
User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/fireblaze865Jyari_zps5c2e3e5e.png

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:55 pm
Gaia name: IBeSaban
Digimon: KoKabuterimon

IBeSaban

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:58 am
IBeSaban
Gaia name: IBeSaban
Digimon: KoKabuterimon

Hello, welcome to Digimon Tamer Island!
I'm really sorry for the delay! Real life's been a pain lately >.<
Here is your art. Please remember to save it to your computer or your Photobucket because I might delete if I ever lack space in mine~
User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/IBeSabanKoKabuteri_zps3b8626ad.png

Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games