Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:34 am
Sorry for the wait guys! sweatdrop
Hello, welcome to Digimon Tamer Island!
Please remember to save it to your computer or your Photobucket because I might delete if I ever lack space in mine~

FoxDive
Tamer Name: Foxdive
Digimon: Hopmon(T) (Tianox)
Registry Fee: 1000 Gold

Red Fox Knight
Tamer Name: Red Fox Knight
Digimon: Renamon

User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/FoxDiveHop_zps7c196a3c.png

User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/RedFoxKnightRena_zps62c52903.png

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be a contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

There is also a monthly contest currently going on right now~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:58 pm
Tamer Name: Kalgoz
Digimon: Chibomon

Kalgoz

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:42 am
Kalgoz
Tamer Name: Kalgoz
Digimon: Chibomon

Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island!
Please remember to save it to your computer or your Photobucket because I might delete if I ever lack space in mine~
User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/KalgozChibo_zpsac2c4b99.png

To start off you can make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be a contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:29 pm
Tamer Name: Foust-N-Hugs
Digimon: Monodramon

Foust-N-Hugs

Vyn the Digidestined

Hallowed Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:08 pm
Tamer Name: Vyn the Digidestined
Digimon: Poyomon [F]

Notes to artist:
1. If you could, please use my dream avatar in the art.
2. Don't use any special font, a simple Arial will be fine, thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:32 am
Foust-N-Hugs
Tamer Name: Foust-N-Hugs
Digimon: Monodramon

User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/Foust-N-HugsMono_zps8b7687e3.png

Vyn the Digidestined
Tamer Name: Vyn the Digidestined
Digimon: Poyomon [F]

User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/VyntheDigidestinedPoyo_zpsefd7316a.png

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

TyphlosionEX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:47 am
Tamer Name: iGrimmly
Digimon: MetalKoromon
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:41 am
Hello! Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island!
iGrimmly
Tamer Name: iGrimmly
Digimon: MetalKoromon

User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/iGrimmlyMetalKoro_zpsa7c923b8.png

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:26 pm
Tamer Name: Put magnus plz o_o
Digimon: Babydramon (is babydmon that?also, name him Dravus please ouo)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:59 am
Err404_MagnusNotFound

User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/Err404_MagnusNotFoundBabyd_zps76221ee3.png

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Super_X_Kami_X _Guru

Powerful Seeker

7,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:50 pm
Tamer Name: Kain_Leingod
Digimon: Jyarimon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:26 pm
X Kaos X
Err404_MagnusNotFound

User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/Err404_MagnusNotFoundBabyd_zps76221ee3.png

already made the prfile and all that. dont worry biggrin  

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Defender 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:26 am
I'm so sorry for the delay! sweatdrop
Kain_Leingod
Tamer Name: Kain_Leingod
Digimon: Jyarimon

User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/Kain_LeingodJyari_zpsf63b9645.png

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:56 pm
Tamer Name: Nahar_Von_Arkwing
Digimon: Yuramon [F] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Notes:
I'll fill out the Tamer Profile, after the fee is paid.  

Melodious_Nocturna

Eternal Husband

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 am
Welcome to Digimon:Tamer Island! Hope you enjoy you're stay here!~
Nahar_Von_Arkwing
Tamer Name: Nahar_Von_Arkwing
Digimon: Yuramon [F] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Notes:
I'll fill out the Tamer Profile, after the fee is paid.

User Image
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/Nahar_Von_ArkwingYura_zpse5ce3591.png

There is also an RP event currently going on right now~  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games