Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:30 pm
Tamer Name: Yurai Katō
Digimon: DemiDevimon
Registry Fee: 1000 Gold
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:51 pm
Welcome to DTI!
Please remember to save your art into your own personal computer or storage website

ascended beowolf
Tamer Name: Drakseer
Digimon biggrin racomon

User Image

Ometison
Tamer Name: Yurai Katō
Digimon: DemiDevimon

User Image  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

ArtificialJellyfish

Feral Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:31 am
Tamer Name: Raven 'Pandy' Yamakura
Digimon: Keramon [R]

Edit: Updated Tamer Name on 2-27-2014  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:05 am
Welcome to DTI!~
Remember to save your art into your personal computer/image storage website
Peter D Hook
Tamer Name: Raven 'Pandy' Yamakura
Digimon: Keramon [R]

Edit: Updated Tamer Name on 2-27-2014

User Image
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/RavenPandyYamakuraKera_zps195c51a8.png[/img]

To start off you should make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be a contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win another digimon partner.

The RP system has been completely revamped, so if you want to join in then check out here.  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Haruko Lalonde

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:28 pm
Tamer Name: Maid-Chan
Digimon: Dracomon [R], Can you Nick-name him Bulter-San?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:17 pm
Welcome to DTI!~
Remember to save your art into your personal computer/image storage website
trickster cloud
Tamer Name: Maid-Chan
Digimon: Dracomon [R], Can you Nick-name him Bulter-San?

User Image
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/trickstercloudDraco_zps48042934.png[/img]

To start off you should make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be a contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win another digimon partner.

The RP system has been completely revamped, so if you want to join in then check out here.  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 am
Tamer Name: Had0u
Digimon: Agumon [R]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:28 am
Had0u

User Image

[img]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/Digitality57/Hadou_zpse39aca84.png[/img]

Remember to save it to your own Photobucket account in case mine gets deleted. Lol  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:11 pm
Tamer Name: SpazzticPanda1311
Digimon: Patamon [R]
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:28 pm
Welcome to DTI!~
Please save your art into your personal computer/image storage website as I may delete it from my own to make space
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/SpazzticPanda1311Pata_zps249532e9.png[/img]

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:37 pm
X Kaos X
Welcome to DTI!~
Please save your art into your personal computer/image storage website as I may delete it from my own to make space
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/SpazzticPanda1311Pata_zps249532e9.png[/img]

Thanks ^^ I've made my Tamer now as well, and i'll be sure too look at the new RP stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:05 pm
Here is your new art. Please delete the old art with Dracomon.~
trickster cloud

User Image
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/trickstercloudGabu_zpse0d1c4ae.png[/img]

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Tamer Name: Harold Linsbaine
Digimon: Candlemon [R]
Registry Fee: 1000
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:27 pm
Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island!~
Please save your art into your personal computer/image storage website as I may delete it from my own to make space.
Boku_ha_Ronnel
Tamer Name: Harold Linsbaine
Digimon: Candlemon [R]
Registry Fee: 1000

User Image
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/Boku_ha_RonnelCandle_zps6a0f4379.png[/img]

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Lunar Lantern

Frozen Fairy

27,425 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Snowball Hero 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:27 pm
Tamer Name: Lunar Lantern
Digimon: SnowAgumon [R]
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games