Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:36 pm
Well not yet but she will i'm sure. It's a very good sprite, I love it~ But the Saint Potion will bring her out. ^w^ Thank you for the support.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:51 pm
Im Windspirit
Well not yet but she will i'm sure. It's a very good sprite, I love it~ But the Saint Potion will bring her out. ^w^ Thank you for the support.

*ish sad now...*  

SkyCore

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:56 pm
D= Awww, nooooo!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:13 am
Oh well, until its an official digimon I guess I'll just have to be content with this:

User Image

SkyCore

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:08 am
=O Saint Erana? The digimons name? 3nodding That looks cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:39 pm
I'm not sure when tiger will get back but his art should be done by today. ^^  

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:15 pm
^////^ Ok~ It's up. Now i'm free from drawing avis. =D Ehehe~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:22 pm
Im Windspirit
=O Saint Erana? The digimons name? 3nodding That looks cool.

Thanks! yeah I have been juggling names for her (going to make my Kudamon Female) I was originally going to call her Suz, cause that's a name I commonly use for Dragon like characters such as Kudamon or Magnadramon, but I was also Considering Saint Joan since D'arcmon is based of Joan of Arc.

But I think I like Erana best of the three...  

SkyCore

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:27 pm
3nodding Awsome, I can't wait for her to appear in the guild. Especially rp, do you plan to have her as a healer?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:28 pm
Well I have Saint Angemon which I am currnetly using as my primary healing digimon.

User Image

heart _ heart
So awesome!

I'm trying to see if i can get a sprite of Lady Angewomon so I can use her instead of the regular Angewomon.

but for now i don't really have a set role in mind for Erana. I was thinking that if Gage Travels with Kudamon around his neck like in Data Squad, then He could use her for surprise attacks if he gets pulled into close combat.

Plus I've been watching the Anime Aquarion alot recently, so i got this idea for Using Angewomon (Arrow), Knightmon (Sword), and Saint Angemon (Fist) for a kool Trinity Combo...  

SkyCore

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:51 am
Trinities..... .-. Hmm, I'm still mind gogled on how D'arcmon was added even without me noticing. I never saw it there before....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:22 pm
Im Windspirit
Trinities..... .-. Hmm, I'm still mind gogled on how D'arcmon was added even without me noticing. I never saw it there before....

well if Soup didn't add it them that means its been on the guild list for a LONG time... which means that there's a sprite out there beside the one that Leo made.

be nice if we could find it, but we have one to its all good i suppose!

I'm a big fan of doing Combos and Trinities, that's why I usually drag Leo into most of the RPs I join. We have a ton of cool joint attacks planned out for our Leon and Cloud KH characters, but we've never been able to find a decent enough KH guild to join....  

SkyCore

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:33 pm
Why not start your own guild then? Wouldn't that satisfy you? =O

Ahhh ok I guess that would make sense. I mean like Tigervespamon untill I acidently stumbled on the sigs. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:50 pm
Im Windspirit
Why not start your own guild then? Wouldn't that satisfy you? =O

I have thought about that seriously, in fact i did run a KH Yahoo group several years ago, and some other groups too...

problem is I can never keep something going for very long... somehow most of the groups I've tired to run fall apart for one reason or another. besides if i do open a guild who's going to join... how do I recruit people...? Whats the best way to organize the subforums?

besides this guild is pretty much taking up all of my time. i don't know how i would be able to manage starting my own guild AND trying to keep this guilds RP forum under control.  

SkyCore

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:05 pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :'D Here's a gift for you Windy! :'D

User Image

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games