Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:13 pm
Tamer Name: Kirin Vilkus
 Digimon: Agumon
Registry Fee: 1000 Gold
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:56 pm
Hector the True

The links that you provided for Viximon were unavailable so I used the normal sprite we have. If you have any more concerns with your art then please use the Update Shop for any more needed changes. Please do not reply to this quote. If you have any more questions then you're free to PM me or one of the crew members from this guild and we'll be happy to answer all your questions 3nodding

User Image
http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/DTI art/hector_viximon_zpsbb6aa84d.png

Great Lord Wulvengar

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island!
Please save your art into your personal computer/image storage website as I may delete it from my own to make space.
User Image
http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/DTI art/wulven_agumon_zps54b40633.png

To start off you should make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be a contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win another digimon partner.

The RP system has been completely revamped, so if you want to join in then check out here.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TyphlosionEX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:34 pm
Tamer Name: Mister Smokes
Digimon: Guilmon
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:42 pm
Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island!~
Please save your art into your personal computer/image storage website as I may delete it from my own to make space.
MisterSmokes
Tamer Name: Mister Smokes
Digimon: Guilmon

User Image
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/MisterSmokesGuil.png[/img]

To start off you should make your own tamer profile. The guild currency is known as TP and you'll be using that to digivolve your digimon in the Digi-Market. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. Here is DTI, we have our own battle system and if you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck.

Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be a contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win another digimon partner.

The RP system has been completely revamped, so if you want to join in then check out here.  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

KiraKiraDeath

Tipsy Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:05 pm
Tamer Name: Aki Shine
Digimon: Yokomon (Nickname: Chika)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:17 am

Aki Shine

User Image

[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/aki-yoko_zps19799ab3.png[/img]

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiraKiraDeath

Tipsy Fairy

13,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:20 am
lief_7

Aki Shine

User Image

[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/aki-yoko_zps19799ab3.png[/img]

Awesome it's perfect! Thanks so much for all your help this morning Lief!  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:12 am
Tamer Name: Angie Angel
Digimon: Agumon

8 Y

Dangerous Browser

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:37 am
8 Y
Digimon: Angemon

Hi there, Welcome to DTI, sorry to tell you but Angemon is a Champion level. You need to pick a rookie or lower, check the first page of this thread for a list of who you can pick. I would suggest patamon who digivolves to Angemon. Sorry again but we can't complete the order as requested, let me know when you've updated it. Thanks smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:56 am
lief_7
8 Y

Hi there, Welcome to DTI, sorry to tell you but Angemon is a Champion level. You need to pick a rookie or lower, check the first page of this thread for a list of who you can pick. I would suggest patamon who digivolves to Angemon. Sorry again but we can't complete the order as requested, let me know when you've updated it. Thanks smile

I'm very confused about everything even though I've read it. Thanks for telling me because I was looking around to find out what the C meant alongside it but couldn't find it. I just wanted one that starts with an A and is simple to remember. Do you suggest that I simply change it to Patamon then? I can edit that post/repost the form to do this unless you can help me find one that fits what I'm looking for? I thought Agumon at first but I read it was restricted?
@.@  

8 Y

Dangerous Browser

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:06 am
8 Y
lief_7
8 Y

I'm very confused about everything even though I've read it. Thanks for telling me because I was looking around to find out what the C meant alongside it but couldn't find it. I just wanted one that starts with an A and is simple to remember. Do you suggest that I simply change it to Patamon then? I can edit that post/repost the form to do this unless you can help me find one that fits what I'm looking for? I thought Agumon at first but I read it was restricted?
@.@

Ah I see, well you could change to Patamon if you want, it will become Angemon if you want but if you want an A digimon i can help. The agumon that was restricted must have been Agumon (ds) but regular agumon should be availible if you would like or you could also pick armadillomon, those are the onoy two avalible Digimon with A as the first letter of their name. Ypu can always give your digimon a nick name if you would like also if you want them to havw an A name but want a different digimon. Does that help any?  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:10 am
lief_7
8 Y
lief_7
8 Y

@.@

Ah I see, well you could change to Patamon if you want, it will become Angemon if you want but if you want an A digimon i can help. The agumon that was restricted must have been Agumon (ds) but regular agumon should be availible if you would like or you could also pick armadillomon, those are the onoy two avalible Digimon with A as the first letter of their name. Ypu can always give your digimon a nick name if you would like also if you want them to havw an A name but want a different digimon. Does that help any?

Yes that helps plenty! I'll use Agumon then. o w o
Could I get a Patamon in a contest or something? If I do, will that mean I'll have two digimon? I would have to put that in my profile area right?

EDIT: edited post  

8 Y

Dangerous Browser

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:29 am
8 Y
lief_7
8 Y
lief_7
8 Y

@.@

Could I get a Patamon in a contest or something? If I do, will that mean I'll have two digimon? I would have to put that in my profile area right?

Yes you could win one in a contest or get it as your second partner at some point and yes it will go in your profile smile I'll get that art out for you in a bit , glad I could help.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:36 am
lief_7
8 Y
lief_7
8 Y
lief_7
8 Y

@.@

Yes you could win one in a contest or get it as your second partner at some point and yes it will go in your profile smile I'll get that art out for you in a bit , glad I could help.

Thank you so much! heart  

8 Y

Dangerous Browser

Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games