Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:31 pm
Quiet you. I'm trying to enjoy the FULLY ANIMATED BATTLE SPRITES. Oh that and read japanese, that's getting sorta difficult.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:37 pm
>.<

NOOOOO!!!!!!!! emo
*goes to a corner*

Random Question: When talking here do you make up an image of the real person talking or do you picture the avatars talking?

Anyone can answer this 3nodding  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:39 pm
Neither. I only read posts and imagine the individual on the other side of the screen typing and making expressions.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:40 pm
I imagine, it's a bunch of narcoleptic's sitting in a room talking to eachother. That way when somebody logs off, they just fell alseep. They'll wake up eventually.  

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:41 pm
That's awesome.

:'D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:41 pm
@Windy: Neither? then we're all blobs typing away madly and forming expression? o3o

@Zeldi: interesting... xD  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:47 pm
Awe. My spectaculabulous amv got copyright claim. I'm going to rant about that ZZZZZZ....

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait what? The beatles are on itunes now? Sweet. I mean I already own the bloody box set. Still sweet though.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:48 pm
Mine is a combo with what I imagine everyone looks like multiplied by what your avi looks like all divided by your posts!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:53 pm
Truth be told, I imagine the avis talking... or at least the more stable forms...

For example:
I picture lief in his usual red and blue
Zeldi with her yellow and keytar thingie
Windy and her red outfit with the wings 3nodding

I find it a little hard to come up with actual faces unless they post pictures sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:00 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
@Windy: Neither? then we're all blobs typing away madly and forming expression? o3o

No- not blobs. I try to picture your avi with your self image. So yes, I imagine you would frequently get away from the computer or predict your body language in addition to expression. I hardly ever give this thought unless i'm drawing or if someone brings the subject up.

Though, i'm a bit of a realistic person here. So exclude the whole extravagent items. Then again, it never hurts to imagine.

I mean I sometimes imagine yall when there is a funny situation, or during rp moments. Like with our Digimon. I should overdue it too much; but I never thought about it until now.  

Im Windspirit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:06 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Truth be told, I imagine the avis talking... or at least the more stable forms...

For example:
I picture lief in his usual red and blue
Zeldi with her yellow and keytar thingie
Windy and her red outfit with the wings 3nodding

I find it a little hard to come up with actual faces unless they post pictures sweatdrop

Yep and this makes Liger ever changing xd
na I'm just kidding, when that happens I think I go with Marcus for you although it does seem to change with what you attitude on the day is, of course you also have your pic in your profile so that helps sometimes. Another thing is I think over time the more I get to know someone the more defined my image of them is. If that made any sense at all sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:11 pm
Im Windspirit
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

No- not blobs. I try to picture your avi with your self image. So yes, I imagine you would frequently get away from the computer or predict your body language in addition to expression. I hardly ever give this thought unless i'm drawing or if someone brings the subject up.

Though, i'm a bit of a realistic person here. So exclude the whole extravagent items. Then again, it never hurts to imagine.

I mean I sometimes imagine yall when there is a funny situation, or during rp moments. Like with our Digimon. I should overdue it too much; but I never thought about it until now.

HAHAHAHA!!! Like Kain's overly huge Arkadimon inside of the Machine place...
Ah... good times, good times lol

@Lief: Like I tell everyone else that asks me... I like my options and I can't be satisfied for too long >w<
Hence the reason I change avis... believe it or not I do it in real life too xD
Going through at least three outfits before I'm satisfied and then coming back to my dorm to change if something was off during my first class sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:15 pm
Fair enough biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:17 pm
Even though my style is ever changing... there are still some avis that I will always repeat... The Marcus avi is one such avi that will always repeat...

long black hair, Black Dragon shoes, Puffy Forest Jacket, green choker, biker pants, and black castaway shirt 3nodding  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:24 pm
I've decided to keep red hair and a masquerade. Then again, I always recycle my items. sweatdrop Re-use them; not sell them.

I'm planning on a new avi though...still same color scheme but i'm waiting for my Secret retreat to finish evolving.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games