Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:04 pm
Alphamon.... Seraphimon.... hmmm. I can't say that I see anything in common sweatdrop

Maybe I'm a little biased on the matter, but I say Alphamon's got'em beat in almost everyway... then again they both have something in common:

-their strongest attack kills them... Testament vs. Digitalize of Soul... both result in a restart of their life... INSTANT DIGI-TAMA Dx
Edit: as far as external media goes of course...

Seraphimon turns himself into a bomb and Alphamon releases all its (mine is a girl) into one final attack...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:07 pm
Alright we've got a suicide battle going sweatdrop maybe I'll just do the whole Alphamon Vs. Omnimon that's simple enough. I know we should have a Duftmon Vs. Duftmon battle, yep that's the one 3nodding  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:08 pm
I been working on a story. lol.. it is pretty.. idk. LOL I keep imagining it in econ.. eplains why I am failing that class but... lol yeah.. -hugs Liger- lol I love you, Zoids. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:09 pm
I want to be in the battle, my Craniamon, Omnimon, Ulforceveedramon, and Duftmon (when somebody does my art) need to show off their power  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:11 pm
what we need is background... too many digimon of higher class importance just popping up out of nowhere for my tastes... scream

@Cold: I dun know you, but okay >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:14 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
what we need is background... too many digimon of higher class importance just popping up out of nowhere for my tastes... scream

@Cold: I dun know you, but okay >.<

What?  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:14 pm
@Cold: Go away if you are going to bash on Digimon RP'S.

):<

Go make your own batter!

@Liger: Well, I rped before with another member. Reniko departed away because Sheriti's Kamemon (Now known as Qurban) went missing. She doesn't know during his trip through the Great Canyon he wasambushed by Mephistomon. She now has him locked up in the Dark Pit corrrupting his evolution, but that doesn't seem to be working.

No-no i'm not saying not to go for Sheriti, just i'm a bit annoyed how long the RP event it taking.

v_v  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:15 pm
lol I think some Digimon are waaaay too easily obtained. :3

also.... you know me.. I am your totally flamboyant gay lover who is also a masochist. :3  

Coldfront44

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:17 pm
Im Windspirit
@Cold: Go away if you are going to bash on Digimon RP'S.

):<

Go make your own batter!

@Liger: Well, I rped before with another member. Reniko departed away because Sheriti's Kamemon (Now known as Qurban) went missing. She doesn't know during his trip through the Great Canyon he wasambushed by Mephistomon. She now has him locked up in the Dark Pit corrrupting his evolution, but that doesn't seem to be working.

No-no i'm not saying not to go for Sheriti, just i'm a bit annoyed how long the RP event it taking.

v_v

NO! lol... Last Digimon game made me MAD!! D:<

come over and we'll bake a cake together.. you can even lick the spoon.. and any batter that is on your cheek I can lick off. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:20 pm
Coldfront44
lol I think some Digimon are waaaay too easily obtained. :3

also.... you know me.. I am your totally flamboyant gay lover who is also a masochist. :3

Oh that works out because I just broke up with my last one on account that he couldn't handle the whips and chains lol

I agree that some are waaaay to easily obtained... I weep for Lucemon, Omnimon, and Beelzemon simply because they have no value anymore T^T

@Windy: Gotcha... I need to get in some rp time with you 3nodding
I don't even think we've met in this event... Not directly at least >w<

@Night: Meaning... I expect some sort of extra explaining how you obtained all these digimon... Imperialdramon, Ophanimon, and... and... that other guy are the only ones that I acknowledge xD  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:24 pm
I explained how I got Ophanimon in the Gear Savannah. Imperialdramon was with me in the begining (after we had won a tournament, aftert battling a Omnimon)  
I also like to bite.. idk why.. I just like biting my lovers. XD  

Coldfront44

Im Windspirit

Sherit only knows Marcus......well, I don;t think they've met at all. She might have seen him on the other team, but she doesn't really remember names unless introduced.

8D Mehehe,......whips. Iwant a MarineDevimon now. :E

Don't fret guys, their time will pass. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:28 pm
sweatdrop You mods are quite weird...
O_O Everyone run! Guilmon called them weird!
*Everyone besides Guilmon hides*  

Cuevas_506

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:31 pm
You know, i've just noticed Guilmon is a virus type.

:E

-Stares-  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games