Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
-Party Crashers!- *ENDNES~* *w* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:43 pm
Quote:
(( iam doing my goblinmon post now..sorry for making you wait guys if u where waiting on me..i will most likely lose but here it goes! after this))
*Forces Toan and Kira into time out in two diffrent cells where they are paralyzed with except for teh ability to talk* "Now say sorry to each other!"
not until he apologizes first XD  
User Image

Tiger is trying to stop you guys! You two should get him by using your G'hi energy. lol!

Soupy~<3

User Image  

Teh Soupreme

shadow toan

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

for what helping you get confident and helping you by pressuring you to get a girl! you can go shove my sorry up your adolesent a**!

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:45 pm
you was being mean T-T  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:45 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

why cause a bunny got guts to ask a girl bunny out!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:46 pm
User Image
Questing for an Alruna's Rose.
Help me?

Your not gonna let him back talk you Kira! Get him!
-eats the popcorn and runs out soon-

Soupy~<3

User Image  

Teh Soupreme

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:47 pm
you was being a meanie  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:47 pm
*Spreads wings open releasing soothing pollen*
No, fighting.... *makes you all peacefull*

:3  

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:48 pm

get over it i said worst to people

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:49 pm
meanie  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:50 pm
(. well here it goes..)
Gaomon punched the fence playfully. He jumped back and forth like a boxer and whacked the wood. He smiled when his fist made a small dent in the fence. His blue fur and red headband blew in the wind. The small breeze relieved him momentarily from the humid day. Gaomon turned his nose sharply when he sniffed a foul odor. He looked across the fair as a goblinmon had crossed into the intraining pen. His fur stood up on end as he looked at the freakish digimon.
Goblinmon's skin was a sickly green color comparable only to puke. His hair was an untidy orange mohawk and his teeth were unnaturally sharp. Goblinmon was built stout and strong. He looked strong then the average digimon. His ears were elongated and pointy, his left being pierced. His clothes were ripped leather that clashed with his green skin. His eyes were the worst though, they were a sickly orange that seemed to stare right over you. Goblinmon's only weapon was a wooden club with several bolts sticking out.

Gaomon's sensitive hearing picked up the tiny screeches of the baby digimon. He was infuriated at this bully. Slowly he snuck over taking the utmost care not to be noticed by goblinmon.
Goblinmon had cornered a small gummymon, smiling heinously he raised his club. He did not have time for what was intended though because out of nowhere a blue flash came upon him forcing him to the ground.
Gaomon stood on top of the hulking mass, smiling heroicly. Though this pose only lasted for a second though because goblinmon regained his balance and threw the digimon off.
Gaomon smiled,"What gives you the right to bully these digimon."
Goblinmon cracked his knuckles,"I'm not picking on them, there just not fighting back." Gaomon kicked furiously into the air. "Then I'll have to stand up for them." They both charged at eachother and for a second they were at a stale mate.

Now in this situation Gaomon was faster and much more clever. For what he lacked in strength he made up for in wit and speed. Goblinmon was slow and bumbling. His hulking mass would hurt if hit, but that was if you were to slow to dodge. In a stalemate though gaomon lost soon. He had no choice but to back up and try a different style. He did not have much time to think, because goblin rose his massive club and began to swing down. Gaomon was quick to react by rolling away but this gave him no time to think. For a while the battle continued like this as hit and run. That was until goblinmon finally caught up. He chuckled as he rose his claw and tossed it at gaomon. Gaomon had no time to dodge and was sent to the ground. Goblinmon walked up to the digimon and picked up his club dramatically raising it into the air. The in-training digimon gasped.

Gaomon grunted as he rolled out of the way. Goblinmon club was now stuck into the ground. He struggled to pull it out. Gaomon's arm was bruised his eyes was black but for the most part he was okay. He charged again jumping onto the behemoth's back. Quickly he bashed his paws into the creatures back causing it to moan in pain. Goblinmon ripped its club out of the ground and sent the two flying backwards. Gaomon squeeled."Get off of me you lug." Goblinmon threw himself forward,"Shut it you insignifacant dog." He pounded his fists into the ground where gaomon was. The ground punctured with two large holes. Gaomon thought up his strategy then. He lured goblinmon close and dodged so that a hole was left into the ground. After a few minutes of this the field was left craggy. Gaomon smiled as his plan was coming in order. Not catching on Goblinmon charged his ankle being caught into a hole. A crack sounded as he fell to the ground with a thud.

Goblinmon roared in pain,"You insolent." He muttered trying desperately to get up. Using his club as balance he heaved himself up. "Your dead now." He ripped up a chunk of ground tossing it at gaomon. Gaomon slammed into the fence taking the brunt of the force. The two were exhausted as they stared at eachother. Gaomon and goblinmon limped toward eachother and became locked into another stalemate.
The in-training digimon had been watching this selfless digimon being harmed for helping them. A gummymon rose and they whispered amongst eachother. They all yelled,"Charge.." And jumped onto the goblinmon. Now losing all balance goblinmon desperately swung his hands into the air. The digimon roared as the tiny digimon overtook him, he fell to the ground again with a thud. The intraining retreated leaving gaomon to finish it off. He picked up goblinmon's hulking club and used it to slay the digimon. The goblinmon began to dissolve using his last energy to spit in gaomon's direction.

Gaomon took no notice and went over to congratulate all the child digimon. Over the next hour they worked together to repair the small play pen and the wooden fence. When the job was done gaomon took out a gold sack and treated each child to ice cream. When they went home that day they had a feeling of satisfaction and a story to tell to all their family.  
After Itchy had come prancing back to Saren after beating down that Ostentatious aratenmon a black van had pulled up releasing a group of miscreints that where now terrorizing the birthday party. Shikon looked around the scene of mayhem as he decided who he would go for. Shikon sighed, not really wanting to get involved, instead he turned to the ball pit where he could just play in for a little bit, but to his dismay one of the miscreints had started to bully little digimon inside the pit. Shikon's neutral face quickly shifted to one of anger. Shikon pulled up both his sleeves indicating it was go time to the Goblimon that haden't even noticed him. The Goblimon was to busy thrashing around in training digimon. Although Shikon had just put his sleeves up uncovering his blue scaley arms, they feel back down quickly covering his hand and arms. The kotemon(shikon) began to storm over to the ball pit feeling weaker as he went towards it, none the less SHikon yelled out a warning to the Neanderthal digimon,  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Teh Soupreme

User Image

Aww. Why are you trying to stop it Lynda? It was going to get to the good part too. Dang it.
-falls dead asleep from the pollen-
Little Boy: Loser! How do you fall asleep to this pollen? -begins to kick my back-

Soupy~<3

User Image  

you shove me down the empire state building!!

shadow toan

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:51 pm
you were being a meanie!  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games