Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

Sophistifunky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:42 pm
Hi everyone. My name is Elly. I just recently joined the guild. I love pokemon and digimon. I can't wait for the new digimon ds games to come out... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:51 pm
Name's Zhente, watched every season of digimon, Savers, or Data Squad was my favorite season,and my favorite Digimon is Ancient Greymon or War Greymon.  

zhente

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:55 pm
name is Raze
dont have a favorite digimon  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:20 pm
Hello my name is Samsung...Brittany is my real name, but you can call me Sam or Britt either one is fine. I have been watching Digimon since it has aired on television and fell in love with it.My favorite Digimon is Patamon or Gatomon and my favorite tamers are Matt,Kari,T.K., Zoey(not really a tamer), and Rikka  

xXxTh3 Black CatxXx

Ein Raikou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:04 pm
I'm Darkened Abyss... You can call me Dark or Abyss. I've been watching Digimon for almost 10 years. I reamember I missed the first episode and then I had to buy it.avorite Season is probably Tamers and my favorite Tamer is by far Takeru and Patamon is my favorite Digimon...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:15 pm
Hey, I'm Tri-Blade. I like Soccer, and if I had to pick a favorite Digimon, it'd probably either be Kumamon /Bearmon or Metalmamemon.  

quadropump1986

ChrisGreen91

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:41 pm
yo im chris add me to your friend list if you want  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:46 pm
Hi I'm Resudu and I've been into digimon since...forever.  

Resudu

Shadowy Firestarter

12,725 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Hunter 50
  • 50 Wins 150

EmoWulfGod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:43 am
Hi I'm EmoWulf and I've been in love with Digimon since who knows when. Tai and Matt were the greatest Tamers cuz their Digimon RAWK'D! But Impmon is the best cuz his Digivolved form is awesome >M
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:50 am
I'm Becca, and I've seen all the Digimon seasons, blah, blah, blah. My favorite Digimon are Wargreymon, Gatomon, and Flamedramon. ^^  

Inverinate

Rinexe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:26 pm
User ImageI am Captain...

I am who they call *spins and point at nothing* Hano Seishou, this sexiest tamer there is!

...Kyouraku ShunsuiUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:44 pm
Hey people, names Azaruel, love Digimon, and I'd have to say Impmon and Andromon are some of my favorites.  

Azaruel

sumomonkey7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:28 pm
hey the names sumo (rp name biggrin eryx) I love digimon, but i've never seen digimon data squad or savers, so I'm going to be looking for them soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:36 pm
hello my name is jayman i just registered my digimonso that means im new  

Jayman50

Rosenal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:14 pm
hiya I'm Rosenal... but everyone usually shortens that to Rose. I've been into Digimon since the 8th grade so that makes...over 6 years. Tamers would be my favorite season. I don't have a favorite digimon in truth, but usually I go for the playful/childlike ones.  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games