Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:45 pm
I figure the knights are too one sided, I need the ability to choose what's right, although we might end up on the same side some time, I can't blindly follow someone and do what ever they want me to.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:47 pm
I'm just glad that there is another rp based event thingie going on. Maybe it'll be a little more fast paced then the others that are going on so far xD  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:50 pm
I'm sure it will, we've got a whole city in chaos, it should be exciting and as long as something weird doesn't happen it should move fast!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:50 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
I'm just glad that there is another rp based event thingie going on. Maybe it'll be a little more fast paced then the others that are going on so far xD

Ditto  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:05 pm
lief_7
I'm sure it will, we've got a whole city in chaos, it should be exciting and as long as something weird doesn't happen it should move fast!

are you inside the mall or outside? I completely missed the fact that Zar had blocked off the exits and instead of shortening my posts, it made them longer xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:06 pm
No, the new Expansion is ******** amazing like.. I drooled.. the patch was to setup for next part of patch on tuesday.. wear it will be the end of the World... of Warcraft..

Also.. the movie gonna piss me off cuz it is from the Alliance's perspective only.. what about the Horde? I mean the Horde is sooo much Better!!

We got Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, Undead, Blood Elves, and now GOBLINS!!!

Alliance has the pathetic human, the stereotypical dwarf, the douchebag gnome (fun to punt, not to eat) the fail Night Elves, the .. idk wtf to say bout Draenei.. and now the Worgen who have to run on all fours for a mount.. so said. LOL  

Coldfront44

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:08 pm
I'll post tomorrow since i've got to study.

Glad this is beginning when break is near.

C:

-Huggles Digimon-

I made an exception to D'arcmon since she isn't a ful out virus, but she turns into one. :E She looks awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 pm
I'm on main street although I'm not quite sure where, Kazu and I were near the explosion and we're fighting outside, I didn't know is the Plaza was somewhere else or not so I had WereGarurumon go there to look for help and he found it had been blocked. Honestly I didn't know if the city had already been laid out or not so I was just kinda going off of what others had already said. Officially though I'm near the destroyed train tracks!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:13 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

are you inside the mall or outside? I completely missed the fact that Zar had blocked off the exits and instead of shortening my posts, it made them longer xD

XD I shall be the first to talk to Zar in this rp and maybe fight him  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:13 pm
Someone should also reply to a certain message.. >.> Or a certain someone isn't getting the massage they wanted.  

Coldfront44

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:14 pm
((Ignore my pm))

I believe the plaza is in the mall, but the settings for Network city is the same as the actual area Network City.

@Karan: if you say so... Wait... so you're in the mall too?!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:17 pm
Ok I'll go see if I can get an exact idea of where I am.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:17 pm
Damn it! She logged off! -throws a plate at Liger-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:18 pm
*catches the plate*

Honestly, Cold... I bake you a cake and what do you do to/for me?
You assault me with tougher-were products!  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:20 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
((Ignore my pm))

I believe the plaza is in the mall, but the settings for Network city is the same as the actual area Network City.

@Karan: if you say so... Wait... so you're in the mall too?!

no XD I am at the on the opposite side of zar but I am facing him and I can see him  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games