Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:48 pm
Karan what do you plan on doing?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:48 pm
True True~  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:50 pm
ilinkzeldi
Karan what do you plan on doing?

uhh fight? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:52 pm
Darkfire Karan
lief_7
Well I'm about to be in a lot of trouble in the rp, she gave me a Metal Seadramon to deal with when I'm using my WereGarurumon with no way to digivolve (Lief is else where Garurumon is on his own) The best part is I already had a Phantomon and 24 candlemon and Bakamon chasing him, talk about your bad days, 12 rookies, 12 champions, an Ultimate and a Mega against one rookie and one Ultimate with no back up, ya I don't think they're gonna make it! gonk

XD times like this where I am glad that I am neutral

If only you had wargreymon on you in the RP Dramon Destroyer is like your only way of winning that
neutral my a** you attacked one of the higher ups of the dark tamers meaning your our enemy which basicly makes you good since we're bad  

ZarAburame

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:59 pm
Zar does have a point Karan.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:02 pm
ZarAburame
Darkfire Karan
lief_7
Well I'm about to be in a lot of trouble in the rp, she gave me a Metal Seadramon to deal with when I'm using my WereGarurumon with no way to digivolve (Lief is else where Garurumon is on his own) The best part is I already had a Phantomon and 24 candlemon and Bakamon chasing him, talk about your bad days, 12 rookies, 12 champions, an Ultimate and a Mega against one rookie and one Ultimate with no back up, ya I don't think they're gonna make it! gonk

XD times like this where I am glad that I am neutral

If only you had wargreymon on you in the RP Dramon Destroyer is like your only way of winning that
neutral my a** you attacked one of the higher ups of the dark tamers meaning your our enemy which basicly makes you good since we're bad

DX

I only am attacking you is because as I said in my first post I love challenges and you were the toughest of the following

Also you even threatened to take my Digimon so I wanted to get you back.

But also later I am going to fight the good guys since they are enforcing war.

Basically my character will fight both sides due to the war won't stop and I must try to stop it myself.  

KiroMishima
Crew

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:05 pm
Dude if you're going to play chaotic neutral do it right. None of this sissy stopping the fight stuff, just start cutting.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:06 pm
zeldi this isnt Magic there is no chaotic neutral or lawful neutral XD  

ZarAburame

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:07 pm
Your confusing Magic with D&D. Shame.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:07 pm
ilinkzeldi
Dude if you're going to play chaotic neutral do it right. None of this sissy stopping the fight stuff, just start cutting.

chaotic neutral? O_O

I haven't been neutral since I was forced to convert to a spirit in the memory RP  

KiroMishima
Crew

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:19 pm
It got quiet.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:20 pm
ninja

Yea.....the mall is waay to cluttered. I just plan on tormenting Sheriti outside the city.

:E

Sorry if my character didn't interact so much with Rebacca, Linky. She's on a mission.  

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:22 pm
It be cool. I'll just drag some other poor sap up there with me.

*Observes*

Hmmm.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:25 pm
ilinkzeldi
It be cool. I'll just drag some other poor sap up there with me.

*Observes*

Hmmm.

take Tyson he seems to be drifting in and out of places for no apparent reason.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:25 pm
-punches hole into wall- MORTAL KOMBAT! -rns over to Karan and rips his heart out and throws in through the hole in the wall-

FATALITY

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games