Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Marth_56 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting or not?
  Ya
  Na
  kinda
View Results

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:03 am
Venom Myotismon:"....You disgust me Darkwing. You are supposenally one of the dark lords yet you fall into this weak state of affection toward this weak little digimon. Its even worse then Barbatos, because he is at least attracted to one of his own level with perhaps as much darkness within as he himself... and perhaps even more powerful then he is. Do you forget the crest of love serves the digidestined as they attempt to defeat the powers of darkness...and in your case light as well." -The word light came from his mouth sounding as if it came up like vomit as he spoke.-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:20 pm
Blasphomous_Heritic
Venom Myotismon:"....You disgust me Darkwing. You are supposenally one of the dark lords yet you fall into this weak state of affection toward this weak little digimon. Its even worse then Barbatos, because he is at least attracted to one of his own level with perhaps as much darkness within as he himself... and perhaps even more powerful then he is. Do you forget the crest of love serves the digidestined as they attempt to defeat the powers of darkness...and in your case light as well." -The word light came from his mouth sounding as if it came up like vomit as he spoke.-

*Gosai tweedles her thumbs* Well, If I were to Digivole into a Sakuyamon, would you be intrested in me then?
sad Puppy dog eyes sad  

chevy0s

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:41 pm
Venom Myotismon: -Glances over at Gosai- What would give you the idea I would be intrested? -Shakes his head- I have more important things currentally, such as planning to take over this world and the digital world.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:46 pm
Blasphomous_Heritic
Venom Myotismon: -Glances over at Gosai- What would give you the idea I would be intrested? -Shakes his head- I have more important things currentally, such as planning to take over this world and the digital world.

Gosai: You SUCK!!! scream

Tsukaimon: Rejected!!!! blaugh  

chevy0s

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:51 pm
Venom Myotismon:...-Smacks the purple Patamon with the back of his large clawed hand-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:06 pm
Hey, don't smack other digimon when they've done nothing to you!! scream  

Marth_56

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:08 pm
Venom Myotismon:...Your right... -Grabs Marth- I found enough chocolate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:09 pm
stressed Let me go, i'm not chocolate!! scream  

Marth_56

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:12 pm
Venom Myotismon: -Drops him in a giant contanier of chocolate which begins 5 stories up and goes all the way to the floor which is 20 feet in radius-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:13 pm
Owwwww f**k!! I meant gently!! stressed scream  

Marth_56

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:19 pm
Gentle? Why would someone go easy on a person they hate?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:20 pm
I guess your right, but still! scream gonk  

Marth_56

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:28 pm
Venom Myotismon: -Watches Marth in the chocolate-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:30 pm
*jumps out and lands on VenomMyotismon's right foot*I like chocolate, but i dont like swimming in it.*shakes chocolate off*  

Marth_56

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:54 pm
Venom Myotismon: -Kicks the bug on his foot-  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games