Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Famous Rapist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:09 pm
Hi blaugh I'm Allilly, I like video games, and random things, I like to eat, my favorite food is cheetos domokun Mmmm. . . cheetos domokun I like to draw, and I hate it when people spell in that weird way stressed I don't know what their saying!! I am a girl (duh) and I like to talk. I hate girly girls, people who are all like "oh no, my hair is messed up" Or "do you like what I'm wearing today?" they bug me. I don't care what I wear, as long as it isn't dark. I do like pink, it's my favorite color, that's all for now mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:18 pm
hello im dusk,I never Show my real name online due to ppl have stolen my friends Identity due to one post.I'm a runner on over 50 guilds and many not so popular. Im probly the nicest person you will evetr meet cause if i meet you in towns I might give you something (its all up to me) please dont send me PM's for this event.
~Dusknoir15 (friend of Death[in real life])  

dusknoir15

Ryukuto

Desirable Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:32 pm
Hmmmm....... fine my name is Toshiro Hitsugaya and i like to draw thats all i feel like telling you  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:44 pm
Ello'! call me Jahaku. I also have a nick name thats not suiting my avi atm, but it's Pinky! (closest color to pink -.-)  

Sexy Kitsune Ninja Jahaku

roger3737

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:45 pm
Hello!Im new to the guild,and wanted to let evryone know a bit about me!Im a mother,and wife!I have two boys ages 13 and 12!i have became a gaia junkie lol!In my free time i love to jump on gaia and meet new people!I like music,movies,and sports!Thanks for the invite!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:58 pm
hewo my name is khelsey.....
i lyk typing this alot------------------> |*-*|
its kewl huh?
well ive had a gaia for about a year
*crowd cheers* hehe lol
okieeeee thats mostly it...>.<  

dAngoDoMo

scorpionwarrior

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:02 pm
G'day all, i'm Mat with one "T". I like drawing, gardening, playing games and alot of other stuff  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:15 pm
ALLO!!! hi i'm mandarkski

i live in alaska!!! WOW!! ahahaha

i'm Pinoy( some one from the philippines)

i had an acount ever scence the begining of gaia but some one deleted it -_- so i got this one now.

YEY!!! and live long like is always yester-years-morrow!!  

Tappato

Officer Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:31 pm
MY NAMES CHRIS CROCKER AND I WANT YOU TO LEAVEE BRITNEEY ALONNNEE!!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:46 pm
hiya heart everyone it's to meet all of you I like to write(tho I can't draw to save my life LOL), play the piano, talk with mu friends....actually I just like to talk in general biggrin  

sirenxsong

9,340 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fudge Mon

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:33 pm
im...well...yo can see my screen name...Fudge Mon...
my actual name is adam...im 13...
a pet peeve of mine...when people have contests for ok-good items...and i have absolutely no chance of winning...just depressing
but a positive thing, i like to meet new people...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:48 pm
hi, i'm 18, been on gaia (originally) since 04 (this was a mule, now my main) and i'm female.

i write fanfiction for CSI: Miami (Calleigh/Eric pairing) and i'm more than likely also going to start on Star Trek Voyager (Janeway/ Chakotay) and Final Fantasy VIII (Quistis/Squall).

i draw manga, and am currently working on a picture of FFVIII's Quistis Trepe, i do accept comissions, but not currently as my scanner is packed for uni

oh, and to prevent RSI's call me Halo for short  

haloshatterer v2

Unforgiving Tactician

dementedchokolatechef-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:55 pm
Hey I'm Molly I've been on gaia since I signed up I like...OMG I LIKE MONKEYS!! And aminals and pets and I have...too many...and...what not...Of yeah and I'm kinda insane beyond help...but it's no big thing I still get through life...slowly{VERY slowly, In more ways than one, MANY more ways} O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:57 pm
Why hello to anyone who may (and may not) be reading this.
My name is Shayna. I shake you warmly by the hand. I am a 17-year-old Australian girl who muchly loves movies, the Mighty Boosh and Mario. (funny, they all start with "M" neutral )
"Txt typ" is not my thang.
I am envious (I hate to admit but it must be known to all) of AnnaSophia Robb. She is the coolest of all cool. mrgreen
I think M. Night Shyamalan is a genius and I love piano and nearly all music (minus the rap and r&b genres. Blergh!)

And she lived happily ever after, 'til the end of her days...

*turns back to TV to watch Unbreakable*  

Haruko Kitsune

kage wangetsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Hello, name is jake, i'm 17, a loner/drifter, like almost every kind of music, anime, and book you can name, and i've been on gaia about 3 years  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games