Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Hey everybody.
My name is Chris(call me Ankaara), I've been on Gaia since May 2007, I'm a very nice person once you get to know me. I have a short fuse, but it rarely gets lit. I LOVE dragons and Invader Zim. I like pretty much every kind of music except rap. Jhonen Vasquez is THE best comic writer ever. See everybody 'round. =3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:50 pm
Hey guys! Just got a guild invite, so I decided to join.

A little about me? I'm a very friendly person and I LOVE getting profile comments and making friends. My favorite colors are orange and gold. I'm a serious beach bum and love every water sport, however, I also love quading, camping, fencing (sword fighting), dancing and horse racing through the desert!

So yeah. That's me!

Desert_Glow

Koishii Hinata

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:38 pm
(waving happily) Konnichiwa minna-san! Got my invite, so I'm saying hi! Anyways I'm Hinata as my name says, after I get to know ya better I'll let you know my real name. But you can call me Hina-chan if ya like.

I have many things I like for example:

I like Yaoi.

I like Yuri.

I like Het.

I pretty much like everything that deals with anime.

I'm rabid Naruto fan, like my names says I like Hinata, I love Naruto and Lee. My like for Sasuke in quickly decreasing, and Neji is replacing him.

Inuyasha has been my fan anime since I first laid my eyes on Inuyasha and the crew. I'm been a devoted fan to the end. Death Note is my new favorite, and I'm just crazy about L and the crazy way he sits! blaugh xd I love FMA Ed is so cute when he's spazzing at someone for calling he short. rofl

And about me? Well to put it simply, I'm a very shy 15 year girl with short black/brown hair I wish was longer, people just love my brown eyes as they are always saying they are beautiful. redface Oh yeah did I mention I'm really modest. Yeah, I like people who are kind and sweet, caring and funny, I have a very good sense of humor. I like people who talk alot, I'm a really good listener. And being shy, I won't have much to talk about, only if it deals with anime.

And that's it, all about me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:45 pm
Hi, I'm Anthony...I live in Ca. I am a Buddhist, and i am also Gay. I love my friends more than anything, and I am always looking for new ones. Msg me sometime, I love to talk to ppl. smile  

Je Suis La Vie

Liberal Millionaire

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shins Edge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:56 pm
Hello people my name is Lite. I'm 7teen. Male if your wondering razz
I'm a big fan of anime, and an up coming guitarist. (still suck right now. plus old strings don't help.)

If you wanna know anything else, just pm me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:58 pm
allo name's leo lionheart you can call me leo...or w/e (not much of a nickname)  

Leo Lionheart333

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Feminist Barbie

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:09 am
RL name is Ashley, most ppl just call me Ashley, but I go by a few different nicknames. And I like it when friends call me Ash. (but my baby sister loves to call my A.J. cause my middle name is Jay) I'm 20 and my first account was March something 2005. But the bathroom_thinker is only about 24 hours old. Oh and I'm a female, I like lots of things and listening to people is tops... I've been told I talk funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:24 am
hi im jennifer but u call me jenni for short, im from the phillippines.
like some of u i got a random PM, and joined too...^_^
im new hir nd dont know much about how things work around hir... i think iv been on gaia about about 5 or 6 months... nd still my avie is so normal...^_^ whee
i joined gaia bcoz a friend invited me...
i hav fun at gaia but still dnt hav dt much friends hir... redface
dts y i decided to join a guild. to meet new people.
im juz ur average normal 15 yrs old gurl who likes to hav fun, nd hu loves animals, a kid at heart, who loves anime esp pikachu!!
if u want to get to know me better pm me!! biggrin
see yah around!
(nd oh yeah juz want to let ol d single guyz know dt im currently single) whee heart  

loveangel0626

Interesting Noob

2,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

SPI -14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:42 am
Hello. I am Jad.
I have only been around for about a month.
I joined Gaia because of my little sister.
I am 18, have a good sense of humor, and I love to roleplay either fantasy or science fiction.
I am literate, and for the most part mature.
I like Anime.
I am quite nerdy.
I'm usually not up this late either. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:03 am
Hey it's like this guild can read minds xD whee

lol I'm very friendly and totally random sometimes
Im 15, Female woooo! Short lol and hispanic!
(can you also tell im poor? *looks at avatar* err, some of them were given to me by my friends ehehehehe)
I LOVE SONIC, ANIME, DRAWING, AANNNDD.... being on the internet?

oh and I live in Okinawa, Japan.
but it don't get anime shows here TT.TT (seriously wtf xD)
i only know about Naruto, lol like 3 episodes of Bleach, and FMA (LOVE IT ITS MY FAVORITE!)

but im not a total anime spaz either xD
(but i do love Sonic xd *shot*)  

Alejandra Fox

The Dark Winged One

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:14 am
Well My real name is David and Yeah I'm a male I just love the female avi's She change's as my mood suit's so you never know when she will change if you really want to know more just check my profile and commit's are welcome! ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:29 am
hello just got invited
the name is priest here to be of help to all who need a shoulder to cry on or open ear to hear their problams.. but many to have fun and relax^^  

Padre Nightshade

Gallant Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200

elenawing

Lonely Streaker

11,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:08 am
Yo! My name's Elenawing, i'm 19, from england and currently studying a biochemistry degree at university ^_^

My hobbies are Teaching Japanese, as well as drawing and writing and roleplaying......and cosplaying >__>;;;

I've been on gaia for quite some time but only just recently got back into it big time due to actually having free time once again! :3

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and i'm always happy to help ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:57 am
I'm Damon. I'm usually called "Demon" because the kids in my old class used to try and bully me and make fun of my name.

I collect bugs. Because I like bugs.  

Demon of Suffering

Yue Tui

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:53 am
Hello! Just gotten an invite!

The name's Yunistine. You can call me, Yunie, Yun-Yun, or just Yun. I recently joined Gaia...about 3 days ago. So far I'm having a great time here and people are really nice. I hope to meet many more while I'm on here.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games