Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Gilgaeth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:31 am
Hello people! I'm archer of light. I'm new (obviously) and I enjpy making avatars on tektek. I also offer a pokesav service. Pretty much that means i can make for you any pokemon with any ability move, etc. I only charge 1k.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:28 am
Hi~

Well, first of all, I'm not very active in guilds. I tend to get distracted from them by focusing on my Av Arena entries, and my vending. sweatdrop

Anyhow, hi. I'm Knights Jester. Call me Knights, KJ, Jester, or whatever you want, really. Most people call me Jester. I'm mostly found in the AvA, considering that's one of the things I enjoy most on Gaia. I do vend a little, but I have this problem with buying things for friends and tend to make gold very slowly.

So far I've placed 3 times in the AvA.

Thanks for the invite. xd

Knights Jester

Shirtless Gekko

RobinHOODsGreat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:39 am
Alright people im new here so id appreciate it if some one told me how this whole thing works.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:46 am
I'm new... I like to party...
My friends think im sexy.... (i dont know why!!!)
and... ohh My name is Matt  

Found in Love

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Consumer 100

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:46 am

ok .... were to start...... ok My name is Trace but you can call me what my friends call me Cookie boy 3nodding ..... im 13....... iv been on gaia for a year and a half..... and ahhh i dont know what to say nest so yeah.....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:06 am
cute but crazy kera the tiger

Hi everyone I am kera. So I love books, Rp, chatting, Music, scuba diving, and I could not begin to tell you how much more! I love gaia and well its become pretty addicting I am pretty active and always looking for something to do...I hate to be bored so I just don't like to sit around and do nothing so I hope to be a productive inside this guild. I am not always one to fallow through with plans but I try and know what I like to do. My main reason for joining is looking for fun people who are active and online when I am because I am currently bored and want to meat some new people! so I will go get started now TTFN! Ta ta for now!
mew!
mew!User Image

kera moondust

Profitable Bloodsucker

6,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Diet Bubble Gum Soda

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:12 am
hiya ^.^ i'm supergirlfromthewestsideofthemoon :]
jk no i'm not.
i'm breanna :] (14 xP )
i've had my gaia for idk 10 months?

i draw anime, and most people don't know it but meh favorite color is
P I N K
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:25 am
heart

Hey!
My name is Devin.
I'm new.
And I'm seventeen.
Check out my profile to know more or just ask me.

heart

MrDevykins

SceptileKittyGirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:35 am
Omg, I've been randomly invited! XD
Hi, my name's Kellie (you can call me Kitty or K-chan).
I love playing videogames (as you probably tell from my name, I like Pokemon) , drawing stuff (not very well though), my favorite colors are green and black, and I no I idea how I was found. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:45 am
hi, im sadie, but most people call me uni. im 15, and a girl. my favorite color is purple, i love music(i play 3 instruments smile ) and i love animals. i collect unicorns and faeries, and.....ummmmmmm......did i say i like purple? dramallama anyways, i love books, and i write a bit of poetry, and i.......... uh..... constantly lose my train of thought lol  

unigorn_girl15

Icamane--Hatake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:48 am
So.........konichiwa!
I be Icamane.....and as you can see by my avie, I love random...
My loves are Harry Potter and Anime.....and swimming and music....

and that's pretty much it...see my profile if you want to learn more....

^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:54 am
im be PrincesShikijo!! 4laugh pleased to make ur acquaintances!!!  

iMrsWalker

Emily Strange77

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:55 am
Hello Im Emily Strange i dont really get on gaia alot like i use to but i go to guilds every time i get on.....
but there is not much to say about me i like anything that is stupid and always fun.....i really dont like normal and yep that is all about me...if you would like to be my friend i would most likely enjoy that...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:19 pm
Name: XxXDark NeoXxX
Former: Zurg Hive Raider
Currently: V - League Villian
Well known to say: TRANSFORMER JESUS!!!, -wookie noises in the background- ...R...i...g...h...t... and Jesus died for our dunkin donuts.

VHS Glitch

Davidheat

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:34 pm
Hello i am Davidheat, age 19, likes Anime, Video games, Manga,

Wents: PS3  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games