Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

tbagk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:43 pm
I'm Tbagk. I just joined. Can't think of anything to say. Yeah. Brain dead. English projects will do that to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:45 pm
I got a random invite and decided "Hey? What's to lose?" xd Go to profile if you want more info.... ninja  

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

Ragnius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:46 pm
Gaian User: Aww Heck

iRL name: Adam

about me:

1 - i am a christian

2 - i love anime, but despise naruto with a purple passion

3 - I am not usualy on Gaia Guilds, so PMs are your best way to contact me

4 - my account "aww heck" is my second account, i've been a gaian for four years and am proud to be a gaian

5 - my avatar varies from time to time,
----some poses depict my iRL activities
----others are just when i'm online and feeling like cosplays or so on
----and rarely it's just something random

finally - i have Aspergers' Syndrome of Autism - so i may be somewhat easy to upset - but i rarely flame  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:46 pm
My names Kelcee
I'm 14 years of age
I've been on Gaia for about a years now
uh....... my screen name is an old nickname.... please don't be intimidated, cause some people are. crying
I love to talk about random stuff...............................................................
um... yea... O.K.....  

Slap Happy Psycho

Tay M. Alexiel

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 pm
{{ Hello. What are 5 things you wish people to know about you?

Bold one:

Male/Female

Name confused

o1. Tayotta Alexiel
o2. MJ D.

Age confused

Tay has an age?!?!?!

Been on Gaia?

Too many years to count... @.@

Religon confused

Just wanted to throw that in there, because not to many people have heard of my religon.

Universalist.

Thanks for listening...

~Tay

PS- Any Quesitons? }}

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:21 pm
I am Christan
Female
11 surprised  

Naitomosu

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

jacecake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:32 pm
Hiii :3 i am new xP i am a female~ 13 year old been on gaia for like aoruind a year O.o i like sexual humor so sorry if i wried you guys out xP Oh yea my name is Jennifer!! Nice to be in this guild :] you can call me whatever you want o.o i like anime biggrin !! i scream i love you to alot of people and i like to sing but i am horrible at it D:! i like to scared people XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:36 pm
Hails,

My name is Xyercies Ragnar (actual name), but you can call me Z. i'm 19, i live in maine, i'm maldo, which means i'm mixed white and black. I love learning about napoleon bonaparte, he's my idol. I love playing my electric guitar, and i'm also trying to start a band.

To know more about just check out my profile on here or on myspace, either one, they both have the same information on them.

Just to let you all know, i'm not big for the insults to women, i respect the opposite sex greatly....except for one girl...well two, but my sister doesn't count. ( i have to respect her, for my mothers sake) no, the girl i don't respect, raped me when i turned 19. so i'm very....very...scared about anything sexualy related...so...if you're talking to me about a sex realted topic, don't bother talking to me.

but apart from that, i'll talk about anything that peeks my interest.

i'm addicted to japanese. i love japanese culture, the language....the women...and men.  

ItsSkinz

mysteryangel14

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:40 pm
hey! im new...so..hii!!! lol. my name is Jeffannie ( combination of parents' names: Jeff+annie =] ) i've been in gaia for 2 to 4 years or so. im 12 turning to 13 in july 7. um.... im into japanese right now and im addicted to anime. i am weird and crazy, as in laughing a LOT lol, jumping, making weird noises, ehh... i just like to see some smiles XP. i like being myself XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He's the only thing that makes me draw...
Those stupid hearts on my paper...

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Ok.. Well I'm always being invited into new guilds. I try to post as often as I can..
But with my own charity and my own quest.. It's hard to keep track of everything I do on here.
My real name is Claire, I live in the UK. I'm 20, I will be going over to the US for another holiday to see my boyfriend...
Erm.... I have 1 dog, 2 cats and look after horses.
..... I'm half German, half English. And I've been on gaia since 2006. But I lost my first account, so I started again beginning of 2007.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When a guy says "Your hot".. He's looking at your body...
When he says "Your pretty" he's looking at your face....
When he says "Your beautiful" he's looking at your heart.....

Goddess of the lunar

braik

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:52 pm
Hi! I'm Braik. I was just kinda invited here, and yeah. I'm fourteen years old, but I'm pretty much fifteen. I love to RP, draw, write, and basically all kinds of creative things. I also love anime and fantasy. 3nodding I think that's it...lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:06 pm
Hello, 'ello, and hiyo!
I'm Vivi!
YAY!
Ok then, I love being out or being in having fun whereever I go. Homework sucks and I'm not a fan (I thrive off my preservation of lazyness). I'm guessing it's I was spotted in the Arena. Anime, Art, Arena, Avis, Animals, bats, birds Bunnies and Bees, dogs (i'm allegic to cats) Rolepalying, pictures and editing them, and blah blah blah...
Anywho...
I have a profile so you can just go there, and I'll roam arround in hopes meeting poeple...here.

C'yoos!
^ 3^

Viink

07nightshade

Beloved Fairy

15,650 Points
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:20 pm
Hi! biggrin I think I was randomly picked; but that's OK! Should I find the guild is not what i want I will uninvite myself rofl

I am female. I take a couple of college courses. I enjoy reading and trying to write. I enjoy Fantasy and Folklore, be it books, poems or movies, I love them all! I want to be a writer one day. I have a number of stories I have written; but, I have not gotten up the courage to show them to anyone yet.(professionals) Only my family have read my work. Naturally, they will say it's good, they are my family! lol lol lol

I enjoy music, when I am not reading or writing. I like some hip hop, R & B, light jazz and some easy listening. Yes! easy listening, especially when my nerves are in a knot. This type of music really helps me unwind. You should try it. Who knows it might surprise you! surprised It may help you like it helped me. smile

I enjoy talking to people. So, if you ever need a listening ear, I'm your girl! So feel free to PM me any time, I'm here for you!

Well, to learn a little more about me, check out my profile, when you have the time. Leave a comment if you like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:45 pm
hello everyone, my name is Hammer Ov Hell. i do have a real name, but i don't say it openly over the net, so i have an Alias. lol. at times i am also called the Satanic Viking. lol. i follow both religions known as Traditional Satanism and Asatru. i love Metal, mostly Black, Death, Folk, Viking, Pagan, and Troll metal. i love horror movies, The Saw movies are the best, Jigsaw is my idol. lol. i also love to play video games, i own an Xbox 360 but sadly i can not play Xbox Live, for some reason it won't connect. to let everyone know, i am not a fan of anime, i find it a waste of time. but if you like it thats fine. i don't really know what else to put here. Hails!!!!!!!  

SatanicViking

Razvan Tepes Dracul

Dangerous Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:52 pm
Hello, I also think was randomly picked xd

I was setting my quest thread when I got this invitation.

Either way, thank you! This place truly looks awesome smile  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games