Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

pyrofoxflame

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:54 pm
hi..I'm Sylvia..up I just turned 17...love animals in general, horses in particular...I love xbox games, hence the siggy....I play guitar and flute and keybaed and sing.....um......not religious what so ever........and if you care to know more look at my profile^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Hi I'm Raven
I love the color red
I love pic. as you can see in my profile mrgreen
I'm not gay (I don't dislike gay/by people)
I'm not racist
I love animals
I'm not good at spelling
And I have a theme for each month (I have a different avi and background to my profile that relates to the theme)
mrgreen
User Image  

Fire Raven12

Kaze no Ato

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:13 pm
Let's see.

Name? You can call me Kay, every one else does.
Age? I'm 20
Likes? Anime, Final Fantasy games, fantasy novels, writing, drawing, forum/chat role playing, Jackie Chan movies, spending time alone.
Dislikes? Cooked vegetables, cold weather, rain, rude people, people that can't get over themselves, people who think they're better than others... um, people in general. I'm usually pretty anti-social.
Random factoid: I run my own Final Fantasy RP forum, so I might not be on a whole lot.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:29 pm
Hey Everyone!
You can call me TMMann017, Manny, TMM...basically whatever you like, as long as its appropriate.
I'm not really new to Gaia, but I am becoming more acquainted with it..and would like to become more acquianted to some fellow gaians!

Soo. lets chat?  

TMMann017

Elemental_D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:36 pm
What up I'm Elemental_d and this week I'm Agent 47 from Hitman  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:39 pm
Hi, I'm Dragoryu3000, and I suck at introductions, but here it goes:
Dislikes: Rusted pennies, marinara sauce, flamers
Random: A geek, and proud of it.  

Dragoryu3000

magnus-dragon-bane

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:44 pm
ello all!!!

-life is to long to live it short!-

-What ever boats ur float!-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:49 pm
ummm....I'm JI.
I suck at introductions.
I love to rant.
I love music especially hollywood undead, the offspring, a7x, and stolen babies.
I'm a Vegetarian.
I have the best friends in the world.
I'm not easily annoyed.
I'm a writer.
Ummm, I like to answer questions.
I can't think of anything else.
Oh yeah,
I have a short attention spand but I'm very intelligent.  

JIrony

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50

FantasyFollower

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:01 pm
My name's Fantasy (hate to be called by my real name here in Gaia so I rather go for the name I wish I had, don't ask sweatdrop )
I love videogames, and anything virtual or fantasious.
I love animals, currently my quest is to convince my mom to let me have a rabbit, considering bad effects that has happened before with rabits, again, don't ask xp
I love music, and am a musician. Love to sing, but can't really, mirrors break when I do, so bad idea.
I have the memory of a goldfish, and I'm crazy, wanna know more? Pm me or visit my profile. I love meeting new people mrgreen wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:15 pm
Hi all, guess I am now taking over the noob slot. Least until the next new guy .  

jrbacon

Triana_Lynzi_Shiju

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:30 pm
There's not much to be known about me that you would absolutely /need/ to know. I'm a simple girl who likes to talk, play games like Rock Band and Zelda, and I'm really nice... unless you mess with me or one of my friends. So don't cross me or you will see my ultimate bitchy side.
I like to sing, dance, write, and draw, even if I'm not the best. I plan to form a band one day and, even if we don't make the big times, I still want to sing!
I'm a freshman in high skewl and am 59 out of 442 students, which means there are only 58 students smarter than me, or that actually /try/, above me.
I love to read. Reading is one of the most relaxing ways to extend the imagination. It's one of my most favorite things to do.
I love to role play even more, though. I'm a fairly literate RPer and RP almost anything. Keyword: almost. If you want to RP with me, just PM me and I'll "interview" you.
My most favorite thing to do... I love dancing in the rain. It may not seem like something logical to do, but I find it very enjoyable. "Oh, but you'll get sick, you'll get hypothermia...!" Lies. I've never once gotten sick from that and I never plan on getting so cold as to catch hypothermia. I'm protected and have a strong immune system.
I'm also a vegetarian. I love animals. It disgusts me to know that they were slaughtered so that we could eat them. I eat no meat!
So, this is pretty much me. If there is anything else you would like to know about me, PM me and I MIGHT answer it.

~Triana~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:39 pm
Hello! I guess I should start by saying I'm a big fan of anime. I joined the University of Wisconsin Anime Club in 2003. I also did PR and helped with Artist Alley for the student/alumni run Geek.Kon convention. I have an anime blog called Anime Impressions available in two versions: Windows Live and Blogger. I also draw (I have an ASA and a BSA from the UW), write fanfiction and short stories, and I occasionally paint. I just got a new printer/scanner/copier combo, so now I can scan in some of my drawings and hopefully get a devinart account up and running. I mostly work in traditional art materials, but I've just downloaded the trial version of Adobe Photoshop Elements 6. I also want to check out Pixia, which is a free software designed for anime/manga artists, that's recently become available for download outside of Japan. However, most of my drawings are done a western style rather than anime.  

Romeo_moon

Vampire Lady Katsumilyn

Distinct Vampire

6,000 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:02 pm
Hi my name is Arlyne, you can call me Katsumilyn or just Lyn. I've been in gaia for some time now like a year and a half. I'm 18 years old and i'm a girl XD. I like anime a lot, I like role playing (have not done it much lately but I still can hehe) I like rock music any type but mostly goth, industrial and metal. well thats all if you want to know more just ask ^-^

domokun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:44 pm
Hey, I'm Kess. I'm a secondary education, English, and writing major, so I'd love to help anyone in need. I am currently a writing tutor, and I tutor a few people on Gaia with role playing.

I'm older, pretty laid back, and I love my philosophy. As Seneca says, philosophers can't lie or stab you in the back, they have nothing to gain from it, and so they make the best friends. Dead friends are best friends! I like that. razz I'm morbid too. I love H. P. Lovecraft.

That's all!  

Master Strategist Kess

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

SincerelyGiggles

Gracious Elocutionist

8,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:45 pm
.Call me Lady K, guileless, or damsel.
.I am 21 yrs old [birthday-10/6/86].
.I will finish my undergraduate degree in 2010.
.My major is independent and called Peace and Social Justice Studies.
.After undergrad I will most definitely attend law school.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games