Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

swizzkitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:25 pm
Hi all,

I'm known as Swizzkitten, but you can call me Swizz smile . I am sure I am much older than most of you, but young at heart lol. I work full time as a Nurse and spend most of the rest of my time online or doing art work. I joined Gaia a few months ago and now am fascinated with anime (especially learning the art style). Thanks for the invite! This seems like a fun and interesting guild! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:27 pm
For starters, I prefer to be called Azralis, my real name isn't important so there's no need to ask. I'm 20, as of now I am a free lance artist and my interest mainly lies within fantasy, macabre, music, poetry and the list goes on.

I'm mostly a lurker but will open up to discussions time to time. Personality-wise, I generally linger between the borders of cryptic and crazy. xp  

ZiggyRott

Distinct Loiterer

Pretty Kitty Stephy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:31 pm
Hello there my name is Stephykitty pleased to meet all of you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:48 pm
Thanks for the invite biggrin Just call me Xiao Huang.
I believe you saw me @ the arena. Anyways for starters I'm a student from Canada and I live there.  

Xiao Huang

ghoulbot

Dead Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:03 pm
Hallo. You can call me Newt, if you want. I'm not very talkative, and I spend most of my time lurking. I'm inspired by art and music.

I like green tea and Cheese-Itz.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:03 pm
im 12
i like gaia
i like to skateboard and
i have a arena avitar but i dont think it has been entered yet  

Asjems Soldier

Illefyia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:39 pm
Whee! whee
Just got an invite to this guild, it looked nice, so I joined.
You can call me by my username, as my real name shall remain a secret. wink

Stuff about me:

I'm going to be 20 this coming March
My favorite things to do are draw, read, and watch movies.
I'm usually quiet, but can be quite loud and crazy sometimes, but not that often.
I also like rocks, especially tiger's eye. I try to collect them. ^^

Well, that's me. Nice to meet ya~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:40 pm
Name's Slyvr.
Thanks for the invite. I joined cuz...well...why not?  

The Imaginist

Limely

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:47 pm
Hello! I just got your invitation, so I thought, well, why not? ^^; So I joined.
I'll try to be active. But you never know. D:

I like to draw and write, and I also am interested in music. I play several instruments, including the violin and the cornet, which are my favourite two. :3 I'm also a drummer in a band, though that is not going all that well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:54 pm
Hi just joined today... and happy to be here.I'm a "Nintendo Gamer" all i have is nintendo systems ,and games  

Kastrax

NANOFLY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:19 am
Hello, my name is Ryan or you can call me NANOFLY, whichever you prefer. I am 18 and I have been on Gaia for about 2 years since a friend told me about it. I get on a good amount but not near as much as some of my friends. I am a gamer as you can tell by my profile, don't really have a console preference, I just play anything that is fun. I am a bit of a sucker for zombie movies and games, have been since a year or two back. I enjoy gaming, fishing, reading, writing (Not that often), archery/marksmanship (When I get the chance) and wildlife and things like that. I am shooting for becoming a biologist of some sort, preferably the non-lab type. Finally, I joined this guild because I got an invite and after I checked the profile out I figured it sounded pretty sweet so I joined up. Thanks for the invite! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:29 am

elo every1...
im new at this guld...>,<
by the way im... twawe >><<

sex: male
interests: Music>.<
◄[•..•]►

twawe

Verudellita

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:20 am
Hello, OK, I was invited, I came, I saw and yup I joined. Why? Because you seem nice and there is never enough guilds I can post in. biggrin

So, my nick is Verudellita, it is made from "Verudela" which is an island near Croatia (Mediterranean Sea). My real name is Vera, but better call me Verka or Vicky, because I am quite used to this. But generally most of the people on Gaia call me just "V", they are too lazy to use my nick or they misspell it.

I come from Czech Republic, this little country is in the western Europe, we speak Czech language, but no one else does, so we learn a lot of new languages. We have to and i.e. I like it. So, I learn French and English, I know some Spanish but I stopped, then I learn Latin and I want to learn also Ancient Greek language.

I am 18 and half, in US not, but in my country it means I can do anything, cause I should be an adult. lol

I am graduating this year on a grammar school (the of the school I frequent is similar to boarding schools in Britain, but I live at home). I wish to continue to the university, I want to study Ancient Greek and French philology in combination with translating.

I love reading books, writing poems and stories.
Unfortunately most of them is in my native language. Times to times I write in to local newspaper or I was a journalist in the Youth Forum of Pierre de Coubertin, it was in my home town, there were like two hundred people from the whole world. And I really enjoy it. This leads me to another my hobby, I love traveling and socializing with other people. I also like role-play, fencing, history, cooking, mallet rock, chocolate and food in general.

I hate pink colour, sport (exception is figure skating and fencing), people who never help others and those who try to scare me or those who are waiting for my mistakes.

And if you really have read all, you are frigging awesome and I wish to know you personally. blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:11 am
hi my dad gave me joseph imari as my name!

but my friends call me, jo-i /joe-ay/

hehe smile

im a comp.science student of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines...17years old ..

cheers! smile  

-bulletz04-

Lawliett-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:21 am
Hi there!
I got an invitation, and the first thing i thought was; This looks like the best guild ever! whee I'm really looking forward to get to know everyone here biggrin !

My name is Line, but you can call me whatever you want to ^^'
I'm 14 and a half, and I come from the freezing cold country of Norway ;]

This year I'm going to graduate to a drawing and handcraft high school. ^^

I'm very interested in painting in watercolor, drawing and I enjoy walking and camping in the nature. :3

My likes in Music genres is Rock, blues and such. ^^
My favorite bands must be The Beatles and Creedence Clearwater Revival. 3nodding  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games