Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

LarkaHiwatari12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:12 am
Um, hi. I'm Larka...um, I really love wolves, and music. I'm horrible with technology. Um...yeah, I can't think of anything to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:48 am
Well, I'm don Tachos, and despite the name, I'm a girl ^^ I'm 17 (soon 18 sad ), I love to draw (it all started with manga, but it's not the only thing I draw ;3) ^^ I also love different kind of movies, especially horrors, comedies and animations (I want to be an animator!) heart  

don Tachos

Hygienic Noob

LarkaHiwatari12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:56 am
don Tachos
Well, I'm don Tachos, and despite the name, I'm a girl ^^ I'm 17 (soon 18 sad ), I love to draw (it all started with manga, but it's not the only thing I draw ;3) ^^ I also love different kind of movies, especially horrors, comedies and animations (I want to be an animator!) heart
Hi ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:17 am
Hey! I'm Calimouse! Well, if you want to know stuff about me you can just check out my profile. =) But I'm glad I got randomly invited here. ^^ It's seems like there's a lot to do! =)  

Calimouse

Sensoa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:06 am
Hi I'm Young Sev...
just joined...
I'm turning 21 next month
Can't wait...Haha  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:21 am
Hi everyone! I'm Reiko!
I got invited to this...and I was thinking...
"Yay! People like me!"
So I joined!
And I'm glad I did!
It's really fun here!  

Broken-Reiko

Thiramir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:01 am
Umm, hi!
I'm Thiramir... (the name actually comes from an d&d-character I had a long time ago, even though I didn't, and still don't, play much d&d... The guys once tried to make me a DM... D: ) ...and as obvious is - I'm new here.
I'm not really the guild-type person, but I thought I'd give this one a shot since it seems to be so... y'know - non-specified.
So far so good - I think I've come to like it here. ^^

I'm from Sweden - NOT Switzerland, that's a few hours south by plane - and I'm currently attending high school. I'm reading nature science with a special focus on math. We just started our geometry-course last week, and I'm all bouncy about it. heart
But fear not, math is not my only interest in life! I am also a huge fan of any kind of comics, even though I've mostly read manga during my lifetime. I also draw manga. A bit. For the last three years.
By starting high school, and deciding to act the same way to new people as to my dear old friends - even I started reacting to how goddamned weird I could be sometimes. Luckily/Sadly, that doesn't really manifest itself in my texts.

English is NOT my mothertongue, but I aim to perfect it. Please notify me of whatever mistakes I do, might it be grammar or spelling (I only learned last week that tyre is spelled with a 'y' and not an 'i'. And I'm actually GOOD at english around these parts).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:06 am
Hello all!

My name is Tami and I've been on Gaia since 2003 (2004 on this account which was originally my alt). I'm 20 and currently studying Environmental Science. I was randomly invited to the guild and decided it was a nice new place to get to know some new people!

/hug  

Elbit

Euterpe Song

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:58 am
please everyone go vote on my lady in the avi arena... i will love you forever if you do..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:00 pm
Hey there!

I'm most commonly known as Mara, but I have an arse load of names people know me by.

I just turned 25, and got married last April.

I received the invite randomly and seeing as I'm bored at the moment figured, SURE why not? XP  

agaru_moore

Your Only Loophole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:00 pm
Hi??
Just got a random guild invite...so yeah xD
I'm 14 and I like cats??? And purple.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:06 pm
sup. im justin, im 14 and i like guitar hero games and pie. WOOT PIE!  

John Bronson

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:20 pm
I was asked to join this guild randomly so i just joined, there is no harm to that. I forgot who invited me though........  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:26 pm
Um...Okay, Hi! I'm Kitsune_Uzumake! I'm 16 and yes, I'm female rofl
(Even though my avatar looks like a guy rofl )

I like anime and playing guitar. I also draw anime and hope to get some kind of career in it one day. :3 I kind of got a random invite so I went for it mrgreen Nice to meet ya all!! 3nodding

MissBeansprout

Friendly Cutie-Pie

9,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

zephyr713

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:31 pm
hello, i am who is known as zephyr713. i like to roleplay and play video games, and i also attend high school. i also like to read and draw, although i am not by any means a good artist.

biggrin

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games