Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

amityhellcove

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:09 pm
Hi. I am a mom and I joined Gaia not that long ago to see what my daughter found so interesting. Now that she is away at college, we PM sometimes and I can give her virtual gifts and I know when she would like a Gaia gift card. I like arranging my house and at the moment it is a tea shop. I am sort of collecting Gaian animals as well. I got pretty sucked in to the whole thing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:06 am
Hey, all! I'm 16, in 11th grade, and currently in the state of confusion... or Pennsylvania... whichever you prefer... Lessee, I love video games, reading, cats, and Dungeons and Dragons. Ergo, a good video game about Dungeons and Dragons starring furries reading books would be awesome. Yes, I have a large vocabulary, and I'm not afraid to use it. What else to post... oh yeah, I'm currently writing a story about my avitar's life in my Journal, so if anyone wants to go on over and check it out, feel free.  

Zil Samo

Chim Bacon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:46 am
User ImageI is teh Urahara...

Hola! I am 14 and in 9th grade. I lerv randomness and are a die hard fan of random, if tat's possible. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I lerv pandas, anime, manga, computers, and randomsnessing. >_> <_< pretty much sums up me. I am also very good at math. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...obey mah pandas :3User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:29 pm
Hello~ I joined the guild a few nights ago, was too tired then to post here though sweatdrop sooooo, yeah... Been playing for a few years. I enjoy watching gaia change over time and looking forward to the battle system. I'm a big game nerd so Gaia Battle better watch out for me. heart  

ForestDryad

GoldFaranth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:39 am
Hello all!!
I just got a random invite the other day and joinded, so now i guess i get to intorduce myself...
I'm 17 years old, i've been on gaia for bout 3 years now. I love roleplaying more than anything, but i don't usually have enough time. I'm off and on inconsistently as school feels fit to through stuf at me. I like reading, rping, chocolate and cats.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:59 pm
Hey thats not fair, GoldFaranth said almost all there is to know about me already, but ill just repeat it all smile smile . I am 17, im in grade 12 and happy to soon be leaving school. I think ive been on Gaia since 2005 but im not sure, i think i have a memory problem,... anyway i like reading fantasy novels and although i only recently started i really enjoy rping. I got an invite to this guild through the arena, which reminds me, all people who read this go to the arena this week and next and vote on my submissions. Hope to talk to you all if possible, and i forgot to say it at the beginning so Hello. (to all those who made it this far thanks for putting up with it, im kind of hyper and sleep deprived)  

SuperiorDenizenOfTheHouse

3,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

b i z a r r e_b o y s

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:31 pm
hola guild im in the 5th grade and im neally 11  
xLilDragonGirlx rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:53 pm
*coughs*
look at profile page
*coughs*  

xLilDragonGirlx

[.Nori.]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:44 am

i'm nori.
i'm 15 years old.
i've been on gaia for a while, but this account doesn't tell my whole history.
i don't know what else you'd like to hear, so just ask me to find out.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:46 pm
my name is tyler and iv been playng on gaia for a cuple of years  

bgmclargehuge

oOo The Devil oOo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:49 pm
boo!!. i mean hello. i am martin thats all you need to know. i am new to this gulld so show me around Xp. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:54 pm
Why Not?

My Gaia name is Tantuo-Menkei but my real name is Danielle. But you all can just call me Danie....and I'm 14...that's all i can think of since i got the invite randomly sweatdrop heart  

Tantou-Menkei

Jazzola1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:00 pm
hey there. my name is jazz..ya i know its weird..lol.. i love anything made from glass. and i like shape things,hahaha.. im a hook on chocolate, coke, jokes..hey that all.. not much to say...well bye  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:27 pm
Greetings, all!

I, am Gler. It's nice to meet you

Gler, just like nearly everyone else here, got invited to this guild. xd

Gler speaks in 3rd person 80% of the time on Gaia. Uhh.....

Oh! Gler likes anime, not as much as in his younger days, but eh. He watches Bleach. (The subtitled version, not the dubbed version. ) And, Gler plays and loves video games! X__x too many to list.

Also, Gler has an offensive taste in music, as in, he hates a LOT of bands, and only likes a certain few. (Meaning, it doesn't matter who you are, you like one band that I hate.)

Gler is 17, (in 11th grade), and lives in a small, but growing, city in northern Alabama!

Er, also, the rail system in my brain is terrible; I lose my train of thought very easily. So yes. He would type more, but..... yeah.

Gler

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200

DarkCat43

1,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:39 pm
Greeting one and all. It seems that in Gaia years I am 3 to four years old. Thats the age of my avi I guess. I am DarkCat43, but you can call me Koyami for short. Or Koyami Yamikazu for long. Which ever you all prefer. I am hooked on coke, and any other caffeine or energizing drinks and food. I like reading manga and I currently own a certain number of guilds (that's just me bragging by the way, don't mind that, just ignore it. Forget I even mentioned the word Guild) and I am very glad to join THIS guild(don't forget this one though, just the other one), I hope that you will all take good care of me. Oh and did I mention that I like manga? As a matter of fact...well...never mind, you will all figure THIS one out soon. Anyway, thank you for inviting me here to be with y'all.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games