Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

DragonsCrystal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:16 pm
Hi to all the new people!!! Ohh wait.... I'm a new peorson too.... *Turns to self* Hi!!
Anyway, I'm a Book, Computer, Wolf, and Dragon freak. Tring to be a Writer actually. And I love the movie Pirates of the Carribbean 3!!! heart
Along with many other things that you'll just have to ask to find out. I look forward to meeting as many new people here as possible and laughing till my lungs fall out. Thanks for the invite!!
P.S. I might be crazy, but at least I'm never bored! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:58 pm
hello peoples of the why not, i have been asked to join on mysterious circumstances. Perhaps my fashion sense or plain awesomeness ( jk)

I love theatre, faeries and fantasy stuff. I enjoy writing screen plays and am currently in college. I like goth rock, mostly underground stuff like Emilie Autumn ( squee) i randomly dress up as a faerie too and can make many things.  

bounyelf

9,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shin-of-ice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:09 pm
my name is kyle i'm 18  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:25 pm
User ImageHi! I was just invited to join the guild right now and I accepted 3nodding There sure are alot of subforums though xp User Image  

Lensor

Safari Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:31 pm
Well, hello there. I just got this random PM from the mule here, and I thought "Why Not? Why not?" My other guilds are, for lack of a better word, dead. So I'd like to see what's going on here smile
Anyhoo, I'm Safari Sam, real name . By some stageringly huge coincidence, I live in a town near the Guild Captain and go to a different college that is basically right down the street (if the guild captain is reading this, take a wild guess).
I'm 19, single, unemployed, and going through a whole list of issues I'd rather not list. So that's enough out of me, come chat if you want to know more!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:03 pm
I'm FelixTheAvenger
I'm an RPer, writer, and artist.
I can't scan anything yet, so no requests.  

FelixTheAvenger

kon_ofthe_wind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:08 pm
ninja im a ninja and i like cookies yay cookies blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:22 am
Thanks for the invitation. I'm excited to explore the guild! blaugh Sorry it took so long to except, I have been a little busy.  

Mustacracish

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MNClosedAccount

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:38 am
Hello people!! For now call me Liz, Bellatrix, or anything related to my nickname, for I don't like my real name much. I'm 21, and I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Yeah a Brazillian one! So please don't mind my grammar mistakes.
Well I got that mysterious pm, and thought... "Why not take a look?" Heh... Glad I did. "Why not" is one of my favorite expressions, both Portuguese and English, so I gladly joined the guild not only because of the name, but because I really liked what I read here.
Hope you like me... =*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:11 am
I'm James, just like the moniker here. I'm 23, I live in Virginia. I work in a record store, I train brazilian jiu-jitsu, I make music (in the production, engineering, and performing sense) and found sound/noise/experimental projects.  

James Screwtape

Hellarc

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:29 am
Hello im revatively new to Gaia and im new to this guild I have items, but my avy sucks and im currently saving up for new ones! But this is an awesome guild. Its all professional Looking and i like that in the guilds that i choose, anyways i plan to stay and enjoy myself here!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:12 am
Hi! I just joined today. My friends call me "Tree"... 'cause my name ends with a "tree" sound... you can call me whatever you want. I am 14 and single. I love Naruto, Avatar, Harry Potter (obviously. look at my name!) I also love Sweeney Todd, I love to write and read, and a bunch of other stuff. I HATE High School Musical and Hannah Montana!!!!!! They bug me SO much! Anyway, that is about it. Have a good day!  

NarutoAvatarHp

Pheromone_21101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:15 pm

_-♥-_

Can you smell that? Yeah, that's me. XD I'm spreading fungasm pheromones throughout the air. Lol.

So yeah, I'm pheromone. Somewhat existing in this world for more than 20 years, loves the color purple, and yes: I am on a quest for world domination (I hope world domination isn't too much to ask. crying ).

So to everyone, Hi! Nice to meet you all. Would you help me on my quest? evil

_-♥-_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:26 pm
Hi, Im Liz.
Im 19.
I like lots of things.
I love cats.
I am lesbian.
I like to cook :3

I joined cause someone invited me.

Positive things about me:
Im..
Nice,loving,caring,adorable,weird(good kind),Sensitive,Thoughtful.

Negative things about me:
Im..
Possessive,I disown people when i feel betrayed,Im depressed a lot, I get creepy when im angry/depressed.  

Almondie

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:30 pm
Well as you can tell, my name is T. I think my sig can explain why I joined this guild. Tell em, Wario, why did I join? WHY?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games