Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Riddles~! Riddles~! Riddles~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RIddle?
  My brains hurts
  It tickles ya brain
View Results

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:52 pm
Size 11 shoes?!? 6 feet tall?!? WOW HE MUST WEIGH MEAT!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:19 pm
User Image

yes, i agree that a clerk at a butcher shop weighs meat. xd

hobbsrocks

mariez141

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:48 pm
A man is stuck in a room with only two doors as exits
the first door leads to a room whereing lies a dragon that massacres anything that comes into the room
the second door leads to a room that is made of magnifying glass that focuses the sun and burns anything that comes inside
each room has a door that leads outside
how does the man escape?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:18 am
You run into the room with the dragon, lure it out and into the room with the magnifying glasses so that the dragon burns up, then casually walk out of the room where the dragon is being sure to take his gold.
If that doesn't work then-- The room with magnifying glasses because the only exit is a door so no windows would be showing to magnify the sun. Or you can just wait until night time and leave through the magnifying glass room haha, I love these kind of riddles, so many fun answers.

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:48 pm
Kazenge
Size 11 shoes?!? 6 feet tall?!? WOW HE MUST WEIGH MEAT!

Correct.

How many squares are there on a chessboard?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:19 pm
204, lol easy. For those that don't understand, there are more than just 1x1 squares, there is also 2x2 and so on up to 8x8. Add everything together.  

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

firerong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:12 am
ll Everlasting Rain ll
You use this everyday and everynight...when you go out...and when you go home xd
and no it's the cap of a bottle

Hello im new here! the answer for me is a door knob! if any1 answered it , sorry, i didn't look at all the pages  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:42 pm
Kazenge
204, lol easy. For those that don't understand, there are more than just 1x1 squares, there is also 2x2 and so on up to 8x8. Add everything together.

Correct. Too correct if you ask me. Moving on, welcome to the new guy.

You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland. Every day a tractor and wagon gives hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island. Explain how the tractor got there?  

Lightwater2520

BlueMoon4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:30 pm
Someone pulled it across with things to keep it buoyant and let it dry.
(Best thing I could think of)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:02 pm
They drove it across during the winter when the lake was frozen solid.  

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

hobbsrocks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:04 pm
Lightwater2520
Kazenge

Correct. Too correct if you ask me. Moving on, welcome to the new guy.

You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland. Every day a tractor and wagon gives hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island. Explain how the tractor got there?
User Image

ok this isnt rly an answer, but if i were on that island i would be wondering on how i got on the island, and not some guy on a tractor....... xd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:12 pm
Riddle Riddle!
What do A Raven and A Writing Desk have in common?
(And no it's not their color)  

BlueMoon4

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:58 pm
There is no answer. At least not a correct one.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:29 pm
My riddle still stands.

Lightwater2520

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:15 pm
Kazenge
They drove it across during the winter when the lake was frozen solid.

Already answered.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games