Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

the Zephyr Epitaph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:18 pm
Hey, MateasUnderground here.
I've watched every season from beginning to end, [seasons 2 and 3 are my faves] and i cant wait for the fifth season to air.
i still play Digimon World 3.
I am currently waiting for:
Digimon World biggrin ata Squad
Digimon World biggrin usk
Digimon World biggrin awn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:46 pm
hello peoples, this guild looks sooo cool and brings me back to my childhood lol
btw my names awade and i like guitar and football alot, my profile has more of my intrests if you care to check...
well thats about it...
~blarg  

awade

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:34 pm
Hi, I'm Alpine Dragon. But alot of people call Pancake (nickname).

I love digimon.
favorite character is Izzy and favorite digimon is Gabumon.

I love to read, draw, and play the pokemon game my cousin gave me (he's nice, is Waffle).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:36 pm
Welcome to the guild all you new members! biggrin
Enjoy yourself in the guild. 3nodding  

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Questionable Quesadilla

Enduring Elder

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:50 am
Hey im snakemanofthedesert (but PLEASE call me Snakey)
Havent been into Digimon for long but i watched it when i was younger, first season i believe...
My fac digimon is Guilmon hes got awsome forms (cept for gigimon which is a bit odd really) and a cool tamer ^.^
so yea thats it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:22 am
It does my heart good to see so many new members. blaugh

Welcome all!  

Fires Blaze

Takyato

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:07 pm
I am new, I will not tell you my name, but I like being called Takyato, I'm crazy for the name.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:29 am
HI! I'm 7th Lego Pizza but you can call me Lepi! ^_^ I also like Tacos TACO TACO TACO TACO TACO BELL!  

HorridWorst

DigitLninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:26 am
hey there!

I'm chip.

every time i make a user name for something it's always digitLsomething as my dedication to digimon... digitLninja is my most used user name but on occasion i will be digitLfox digitLangel ect.

when i fist saw digimon on fox kids i hated it because i thought it was a rip off of pokemon. than i kept watching and realize how wrong i was, i began likeing digimon more than pokemon, not that i dont still enjoy pokemon. but i realized what made digimon better was that being a pokemon traner was a choice... being a digimon tamer is destiny... and i want to be part of that destiny in this guild.

whoever created this place did an amazing job and i thank them from the bottom of my heart. for 5 years i have searched for a good digimon rp... i know i am closer than ever in this guild... *bows out of respect*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:13 am
Sup names James and i'm an old school fan. i'm a huge fan of the first few seasons but i kinda lost interest when it hit the 4th season. now i'm back and ready to rock.  

Burgman

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:27 am
Hey! I go By the names Shawntal or Yolei blaugh
Digimon Adventre and Zero Two are My favoutie shows In the world! I still watch them online( PM me if u want the link)
I love Volleyball, my friends and family,anmie, and food mmmm lol. I'm really friendly and I'm heading to my First year university this year for psychology! smile Nice to meet you all.
P.S If you didn't already know! I heart Ken Ichijouji xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:31 am
DigitLninja
hey there!

I'm chip.

every time i make a user name for something it's always digitLsomething as my dedication to digimon... digitLninja is my most used user name but on occasion i will be digitLfox digitLangel ect.

when i fist saw digimon on fox kids i hated it because i thought it was a rip off of pokemon. than i kept watching and realize how wrong i was, i began likeing digimon more than pokemon, not that i dont still enjoy pokemon. but i realized what made digimon better was that being a pokemon traner was a choice... being a digimon tamer is destiny... and i want to be part of that destiny in this guild.

whoever created this place did an amazing job and i thank them from the bottom of my heart. for 5 years i have searched for a good digimon rp... i know i am closer than ever in this guild... *bows out of respect*

OMG thats how I felt too. I was at my babsitter's at the time and the kids there were watching it and I just wanted to watch Sonic underground. but then when I started watching it...I found out that this isnt a rip off of pokemon but so much better xd .... If you read between the lines of the show...some elements of it are really deep...like what happened to Ken and how Blackwargreymon kepps going on with his questions... have u ever stopped to think about that stuff..? I have and woah... lol  

TsukinoLuffy

DigitLninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:11 pm
yolei88
DigitLninja
hey there!

I'm chip.

OMG thats how I felt too. I was at my babsitter's at the time and the kids there were watching it and I just wanted to watch Sonic underground. but then when I started watching it...I found out that this isnt a rip off of pokemon but so much better xd .... If you read between the lines of the show...some elements of it are really deep...like what happened to Ken and how Blackwargreymon kepps going on with his questions... have u ever stopped to think about that stuff..? I have and woah... lol

Aye! this show can be a philosophical gold mine, it's a great thing that it go to the US and taught a generation of us how to think outside the box.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:18 pm
Im Max im a video game freak.  

maxcon200

TheKoalaOfRandomness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:23 pm
Im Ashley i love to play video games and hang with friends!  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games