Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:50 pm
The demon lord of gluttony stares wide eyed at the beam of energy steadily approaching. He licks his lips and then thrusts his unequipped arm at the beam. "POWER!!!! DARK PENTAGRAM!!!" As his claw comes in contact with beam, the symbol of Gluttony appears and devours the beam with an audible slurping sound.

LEVEL-666 SYSTEM: BEELZEBUB CODE: GLUTTONY

"Now then... My turn..." Ocelot's eyes glow a bright red as black smog escapes from his lips. "I'M FIRING MY LAZAR!!! BLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! CORONA DESTROYER!!" Combined with the force of the previously absorbed attack, Ocelot belching out a colossal beam of black and purple energy"

"SAY EXCUSE ME!!!" scream  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:02 pm
"s**t! Toan! Believe in the heart of the cards!" -Toan pulls out another card and slide it through the digivice- Digimodify! Blue eyes white lightning attack!! -Toan showed a yu-gi-oh card of a blues eyes white dragon. Astamon point the cannon and aim it at the incoming laser- Now we're talking! -he fires out a white and blue energy combining it with the death cannon to meet the attack head on-  

The Sadistic Toan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:08 pm
((I'm gonna take that reference as a sign that the severity of this battle has lost its edge, lol))

As the two attacks collide a massive explosion takes place, laying waste to the portion of Windy's profile that they were located at. "SHIZA!!!!" Ocelot braces himself against the shock waves of both attacks. Eyes still glowing, He peers through the smoke in attempts to find his target. "Where are you, punk!!?"

Liger begins to cough as the smoke starts to invade his lungs. He is unable to see where he is and hopes that Ocelot will excuse himself for the indecency of his last attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:13 pm
(It just a profile brawl, never take these seriously lol)
-The Astamon cleared the smoke away with a sweep of the cannon, as he tried top locate where the b*****d was- The hell I ever lose to some biker thug wannabe! I've seen numemon with more power than that!  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Wow, I think i'm going to wait 'till the other members are done with their badges. Everyone right now is a Pin-Grubber; is too overwhelming. sweatdrop User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:21 pm
((Fair enough, lol. Even if it were I think the whole "firing my lazer killed it))

Liger's ear raises at the sound of Windy's voice. "WINDY!!!" Liger searches through the smog until he finds Windy and hugs not, not realizing that it was actually Toan he was hugging. "We gotta get out of here... there is a mad man here!"

The beelzemon pulls his other gun from his leg holster and prepares to shoot on sight. He flaps his massive wings and clears away enough of the smoke. "I see you... HIGH IMPACT!" He fires out a mass of bullets at Astamon from his revolver and then follows up with a ray blast from his arm cannon.

((@Windy: Yeah... it's crazy... Wonder what people will do once there are no more pins to earn sweatdrop
idea They do know that there isn't a prize for filling up cards, right?))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:23 pm

"What?" The actual individual Liger was calling out for stood in the kitchen of her Tamer Home.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:33 pm
Toan grabbed liger by the color and brought him closer to his face so that he could see who he was hugging. "Isn't this sweet of you trying to protect little ole me from the Mad man. Let me show you my appreciation!" He toss liger right at the beelzemon .

Astamon went and kicked over windy bullet proof table and used it as a shield to protect himself from in coming blast. He reload his gun with special ammo and took aim. "Hell fire! Mock two!" He fires out a dozen bullets that flew right at the beelzemon. The bullets were leaving trail of gas in the air surrounding the beelzemon. Astamon took a puff from his smoke and toss it into the gas as the entire room exploded.  

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:37 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
((Fair enough, lol. Even if it were I think the whole "firing my lazer killed it))

Liger's ear raises at the sound of Windy's voice. "WINDY!!!" Liger searches through the smog until he finds Windy and hugs not, not realizing that it was actually Toan he was hugging. "We gotta get out of here... there is a mad man here!"

The beelzemon pulls his other gun from his leg holster and prepares to shoot on sight. He flaps his massive wings and clears away enough of the smoke. "I see you... HIGH IMPACT!" He fires out a mass of bullets at Astamon from his revolver and then follows up with a ray blast from his arm cannon.

((@Windy: Yeah... it's crazy... Wonder what people will do once there are no more pins to earn sweatdrop
idea They do know that there isn't a prize for filling up cards, right?))

Some become really competitive and just want to be the first to have the tittle of the first person to reach the highest rank....We will just have to make 80 kinds of badges until one member fill every column, then there won't be a purpose anymore. Cept for others to enjoy. C:User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:40 pm
((Ya know... I'll be upset if this is the only way that I'll get to rp with you guys... all these darn rp events. hehe))

Liger's eyes widened when he was face to face with Toan. He barely had time to respond once he was flung at Beelzemon. "YOU MEANIE!!!" He cried.

Beelzemon too had little time to respond as he had both a tamer coming at him as well as an enemy attack. He couldn't force another dark pentagram at such sort notice. Impulsively, he grabbed a hold of Liger and pulled him close, leaving his back open to be pelted by the enemy's attack. Before he had time to counter the blow he was dealt, the air around him exploded from the gas. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" He cried, collapsing on top of the tamer he was protecting.

((@Windy: Deal...))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:44 pm
(It would suck, but i got a death match after this event so maybe next time)

"Hahaha! Your lucky I didn't grab you by the ear and toss you"

Astamon took out another smoke and took a puff  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:48 pm
((Just don't die... even immortals have their limits, kay?))

Liger tries to escape from under the weight of his fainted digimon. "Ocelot... are you okay?" He continues to wiggle himself out and then sits beside the Demon Lord digimon.

"Nya... five more minutes."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:50 pm
(Pfft I wont die! As if that is remotely possible! But even if I do I got myself a replacement rp character, the total opposite of Toan)

Toan pops a coke and took a long drink. "Ahhh.....why did we start the fight anyway?"

The astamon shrugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:54 pm
((Total... opposite?! DIE PRESENT!!!! *stabs voodoo doll*))

Liger shakes his head and leaves Ocelot to sleep, returning him to yellow and white digivice that he came from. "Ya know... I can't remember." Completely over the fight, Liger walks over to join Toan and Astamon. "You're pretty good... a bit of a cheater, but good nonetheless." Liger chuckles and pulls a bottle of water from his small messenger bag.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:56 pm
"Ey, Toan. Pipe down." Saren's cool voice wrung briefly through the air as he sat with his back against windy's profile sketching his surroundings. The act alone showed the comfort around the tamers, Saren saw his artsy side as some sort of weak trait and didn't show it often. He had only shown one sketch to Sheriit.

((Rping a little if thats okay, this is more of a older saren not the current person he is potrayed to be))  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games