Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:58 pm
(Hahaha you not the first to try voodoo, im practically immune to it by now)

"Ey Saren, drop dead." Toan said with a bit of a peeved expression at saren. He then turn to liger "Cheater? All is fair in love and war"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:00 pm
((I WANNA SEE THE OPPOSITE!!! gonk ))

Liger slightly ignored Toan and stared over at the new individual. He was intrigued by new person as well as the fact that he knew Toan, "A friend of yours?" he would ask inbetween taking more sips of his water.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:00 pm
"In this case, love?" Saren jested towards Toans quotation of a old motto, insinuating that Toan was in love with Liger. Saren started shading in his sketch of a girl in the midst of toy town accompanied by a small virus digimon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:01 pm
((GAAAHH!!!!)))

Liger would hack and cough, getting the gist of what the new comer was possibly insinuating in his comment. Still, the thought on why Toan would say love and war would hold in the back of his mind.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:03 pm
(No! Not untill i die! Bring an army or whatever and try to kill me bwhahahaha!!!)

"No saren, not everyone is a love sick crap samurai like you." He took a sip of coke and turn back to liger "That Saren, he's about to die soon so no need to know about him."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:09 pm
"One more word and I will gut you Toan." Saren said with out looking out from his shading. Saren peered at the art for a moment and took it into his memory bank, a dark haired tamer with a joyful smile that almost made him want to recipricate. Saren choked back the smile upon hearing Toan's comment about his impending 'death'. Saren sighed slightly and grabbed an apple he was planning on snacking on after he was done and hurled at Toan's hat, knocking it off with his head. "Its better to live in reality than your dream world." Saren said looking at him with a sly smirk that he knew Toan hated. In truth the two were friends, but thier wasn't a rivalry stronger than thiers.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:12 pm
Toan flick his cane behind him as he hit the top hat back onto his head and spun at the same time to do a back spin kick at the apple sending it flying back at Saren. "Gut me? With you level of skills? Bring it lover boy. I'll bring you decapitated head to your Girlfriend as a gift."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:16 pm
Liger didn't need to know anymore, these two boys had some beef between one another and from the words being tossed, he began to feel like it would be detrimental to his health if he tried to intervene.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:18 pm
Lief enters and decides to watch from the sidelines. No point in stopping such a promising fight!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:19 pm
Saren chuckled almost silently as he placed the sketch book down before stretching out his right palm and capturing the apple in it. Saren looked at the apple and bit into it making a slight crunch noise. "Hm, not the kind I thought it was." Saren said as he stood himself up before cracking his back with a slight twist. The cracking noise from his back would soon be followed by the cracking of his neck. "You know." Saren paused as he took one stride forward, "All that talk sounds like you're looking for a fight." Saren sighed out while facing Toan. Toan was the more brash out of the two, they both dove in head first into a situation; but Toan was a fight first and his tatic being destroy everything; Saren was percision.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:24 pm
Liger froze for a moment at the sound of 'fight'. not again he thought to himself. Still he had a feeling that this fellow would probably put up more of a fight then he and Ocelot did. "Umm... I don't think WIndy would like that." he would manage to squeak not wanting to admit that he was frozen to his seat with fear of these two clashing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:25 pm
"No, actually I was thinking with all of us here we can go and have a tea party." And with that Toan did a back flip which would cause the back of his foot to hit Saren in the jaw if he doesn't step back. "The hell do you think I'm looking for, Sherlock?" He said as he landed back on his feet.  

The Sadistic Toan

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:31 pm
Alright a Tea party, Lief head the sarcasm in his voice but decided he would have a tea party anyways!
He handed Liger a tea cup, what kinda tea would you like?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:32 pm
Saren smirked once more as Toan went into his back flip method of attacking, Saren knew Toan was better then this, and knew this was just a starter something to stir the motion of this soon to be spiral or dervish of fist, knives, and whatever they could get thier hands on. Saren arched his back barely dodging the heel of Toan's foot. Saren went for a simple yet quick spinning back heel, Toan could easily duck and launch into an attack; this too was just a preliminary attack.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:33 pm
Liger figuratively jumps out of his skin as Lief approaching him, "OMG!!! Lief?! What the heck was that for... wait... LIEF!!" Life returns to his legs as he glomps his friend and fellow Gold Hawks member. "OMG!!! Lief?! What are you doing here?"

Edit: Liger noticed the action and grabs lief, pulling him away from the soon to be battlefield.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games