No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
The best & worst of you. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you tell me what you like & dislike about yourself?
  Yes I shall post my likes & dislikes
  I'm not telling you XP
  I like everything about myself & dislike nothing about myself
  I dislike everything about myself & like nothing about myself
View Results

fefa93

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:18 pm
what i like about myself :
-my hair
-my personality
-my eyes although they're hidden by my glasses
-my taste in music, boys [and girls], books........ well, to save myself time, basically everything in general
-i love the fact that im a mellow & down to earth person =]....... although need more of those around me some of my friends can get too annoying sometimes -.-"

what i hate about myself :
-my weight, even though im just 128 lbs & 5'4, i have to be skinnier..... i probably have obesophobia =/
-my personality
-my mind
-my habits
-my face [people say im pretty and junk but i really cant believe/trust them & im tired of seeing the same old face in the mirror almost every single day of my life]
-i despise the fact that i'm never true to myself or other people..... well except to one person
-i might be a schizophrenic & a pathological liar
-sometimes im too dependant on people but now im learning how to be an independant person =]
-i kinda love but kinda hate the fact that i hate most people with a passion [& no it's not because of people's race or anything, i just hate people because the people i've seen almost my entire are ignorant and incompetent people or complete genius's that im unable to talk to because they feel superior around me (since those are the only type of people I've seen my entire life, that's how i think most people are). There was only one person in my whole entire life that was on the same level as me. He's my best friend but he moved, we still talk though (thank goodness! i would've lost my mind if he just vanished for the rest of my life lol). Im sooooo excited for him to come this summer!!!!!! But we cant really catch up because we talk almost every day ^_^" lol... oh well XD]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 pm
good--
i can draw, write, sew, and do anything creative. im intelligent. i dont function properly.

bad--
i hold myself above a lot of people. im a narcissist.  

Rainbow cat FACE

qypsyswaq

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:44 pm
Likes: Good at Martial Arts, Tall, Smart, Good at piano, Love to read and good at it, have a cat, my hair, my shoe size, great sisters, my personality, good at soccer, my eyes

Dislikes: I feel to skinny, Too "small" if you know what I mean, Eyebrows are too bushy, sometimes act retarded, really bad at sports besides soccer and martial arts, bad drawer, untamable hair (though I like it)  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:45 pm
This is a difficult one.

Likes- I am Bilingual, I can derail most insults, I read faster than most people, I can spell better than most, and my way of making sure I understand something is whether or not I can turn it into crude humor.

Dislikes- I'm out of shape, unathletic, and I have a deeply supressed deep loathing of myself.  

Sullen Couch

Vakna

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:24 pm
Likes: Everything really, I'm decently attractive, I'm intelligent, I'm good at the things I like to do, I'm a very good at talking and listening to people, I'm pretty mellow most of the time, and the list goes on.
Although, people often think I'm a narcissist and kleptomaniac. (At least I always have enough pencils at school, haha.)

The only thing I dislike is that when I first meet people I have to convince them that I'm trustworthy, because I dress like a bum. (I don't think that dress is important.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:47 pm
Like: Intelligent (?), Bilingual, funny, sees both sides of things, open-minded, creative, decent appearance

Dislike: Lazy, Can unintentionally hurt others, guilty for my superb ability to lie about anything, annoying at times, blabbermouth gonk  

RiziN-ergeez

Kumi Katsuna

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:13 am
Likes: My cleverness, slyness, wisdom, My imagination, My ways with animals,

Dislikes: My shyness, The pounds I have on me, my infatuations with people I can never be with, The fact I'm rather scatterbrained, How Dumb I am.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:34 pm
Things I like about myself:
My eyes, My artistic ability, My intelligence, my empathy, my ability to remember song lyrics

Things I dislike about myself:
my absent mindedness, my lack of spelling and math skills, my penchant for laziness, my tendency to procrastinate.  

Kitsune Voss

Liberal Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

freddyfrito

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:12 am
oh wow.
i like this.
it'll be nice to get these things off my chest.

likes;
✔ my hands &my feet. i take pride in them.
✔ how i let things brush off my shoulders lately. it feels good.
✔ my eyes.
✔ i make sure people prove themselves to me before they get too close. i have a good taste in people i want to be around.
✔ my six year old self. i miss her.
✔ my cold front. i like it. no one else seems to. but i def. do.
✔ my legs.
✔ my open-mindedness.
✔ my love for all foods. i'm not a "picky eater".
✔ independence.
✔ i never lie to myself.
✔ i'm good at flirting. i don't look like a mad cow while i do it.

dislikes;
✖ my need for pity.
✖ my inability to show true affection.
✖ my inability to have a strong relationship with someone.
✖ my lack of a music taste.
✖ my teeth.
✖ my skin. it's not the worst but it sure does suck. there are a few problems with it. i hide them well. but still. i can feel their presence.
✖ i don't have a talent or a hobby.
✖ my personality. it bores me. i don't see myself as an interesting person.
✖ no determination. no motivation. it's hard to get me hyped up about something.
✖ my social skills. they aren't that good.
✖ i can't do math.
✖ i hurt people without meaning too.
✖ i push the people i love away at times.
✖ people always judge me by the way i look.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:00 pm
Likes-

-My ability to put philosophy into laymans terms
-My love of life
-I can take a theory to its absolute limit
-I've got quite eclectic tastes
-I never discriminate
-Law-abiding
-I give a hell of a foot massage

Dislikes-

-My impatience
-My teeth