Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Secret Turkey ~ Success! (well...for the most part, lol!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did ya have fun??
  Yup!!! This was fuuuun!!!
  No! My turkey sucked! :'(
  Gimmie Gold!!
View Results

PowerPunKK

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:43 am
I already got a present!!! eek
Thank you, whoever you are, for my Reindeer collar!!! xd I know it's a lil early to be decorating myself with christmas stuff, but I'm wearing it right now!!! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:17 pm
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Note to self: don't send out lists until the day before the exchange os supposed to start rofl

Again, everyone, please let me know what item you get when you get it ~ Otherwise, I can only assume that someone isn't playing & thus should be taken out of the exchange...

My FIRST Gaia-ween!!!
User Image

Maidens Glory

Maidens Glory

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:19 am
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the Halloween event!! blaugh
I know I am!! xd
User Image

Don't forget! ~ The first week of the exchange starts November 1st! heart

My FIRST Gaia-ween!!!
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:09 am
* rubs hands together*
I can't wait for this to start!!!!  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PowerPunKK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:35 pm
Oooooh, I looove my boots!! xd Now I have to start thinking about a christmas outfit!!!! I hope everyone else is having fun with this game!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:58 pm
Well, today I'll be reviewing who's sent & who's received, & sending out PMs to everyone who hasn't done one or the other (or both).
Anyone who hasn't sent by midnight on the 7th (which is when week 2 starts) will be removed from the exchange & added to the black list. I'm not trying to be mean to anyone, but I don't want anyone to be getting "screwed over" so to speak.
Also, again, when you receive a gift, please let me know what you got so I can keep the thread updated!!
If anyone gets removed from the exchange, partners will be rearranged & PMs will be sent to those who it affects.

heart heart to those who have been playing by the rules & having fun!!! mrgreen

Maidens Glory

Maidens Glory

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:41 pm
Seems like nobody needs to be on the black list!!! AWESOME!!!! heart

Thanks everyone for making this first week a success!!! *HUGS!* I hope everyone is having a lot of fun!!!

(Now if only I could get everyone to keep me updated when they get their stuff so that I wouldn't feel like I'm nagging... redface sweatdrop )

*goes off searching for gifts for everyone...*
ETA: WOW eek those are getting expensive!!! Oh well...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:34 pm
I wonder what I'll get in week 2? This is fun~!

Edit: And, sorry I had forgotten to reply to your original PM... I am known by my friends to read too fast...^.^  

MameJenny

Maidens Glory

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:57 am
MameJenny
I wonder what I'll get in week 2? This is fun~!

Edit: And, sorry I had forgotten to reply to your original PM... I am known by my friends to read too fast...^.^

It's alright! It just helps to reassure me that everyone is participating 4laugh ~ I'm glad you're having fun!!! heart heart heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:41 am
Week 2! WEek 2! WEEk 2! WEEK 2!!  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PowerPunKK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:31 pm
AAAAHHHH!!! mrgreen Thanks, secret turkey, for the Veli Sari!!! heart heart *puts it on, making the most unmatched avi in all of Gaia* rofl I love you guys!! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:46 pm
I DID just get a Mimzy from a non-anonymous person...

And btw, just a question, do I send another gift to the person I was told to in week 1? In other words, do I send a gift to the same person every week?  

MameJenny

Maidens Glory

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:16 pm
MameJenny

And btw, just a question, do I send another gift to the person I was told to in week 1? In other words, do I send a gift to the same person every week?

Yeppers ~ You send to the same person all month long 4laugh

Is said non-anon person playing in this exchange? (Everyone's names are on the first page)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:26 am
Maidens Glory
MameJenny

Is said non-anon person playing in this exchange? (Everyone's names are on the first page)

He/she isn't playing, no.

biggrin I just got my week two gifts: All the colors (3 gifts) of the Anti-Fashion Anti-Accessory ! And I now know who my gift-giver is, because he forgot to go anonymous on one sweatdrop He is cool4  

MameJenny

Maidens Glory

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:36 pm
MameJenny
Maidens Glory
MameJenny

He/she isn't playing, no.

biggrin I just got my week two gifts: All the colors (3 gifts) of the Anti-Fashion Anti-Accessory ! And I now know who my gift-giver is, because he forgot to go anonymous on one sweatdrop He is cool4

rofl Oopsies!! Well that was very darling of her to send all those this week anyway!!! xd
Thanks for letting me know whatcha got!! mrgreen *updates list...*

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces