Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
So you're in a Helicopter... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Why Not?
View Results

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:57 am
In the Me vs. Bush scenario, I take the parachute. I don't like him, enough said.

In the Me vs. my Mom, I would want to give it to her, but I have a feeling she would convince me to take it.

In the Me vs. Hippie, I would take the parachute. He's probably going to say that taking the parachute would ruin his spiritual experience or whatever.

In the Me vs. Businessman, I would... hmm... depends on the man and how he got to his successful status. I might just end up giving it to him.

In the Me vs. Tourists, I would take the parachute. I would hate having to determine which tourist to give it to... especially when there won't be enough time.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:52 pm
It depends...i mean what if theirs no one in the area...i can't surrvive by myself...if thats the case id rather get killed in a flash crash  

Whitty Bear

3,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:57 pm
Don't wanna sound selfish, but I would take it for myself in all situations. I naturally look out for myself. Maybe in the case of the tourists I would give it to a kid, but otherwise, that thing is mine.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:31 pm
In all the cases Id let the other person take the parachute because I wanna see if I can land the helicopter anyway

the_next_spielburg

turboturboturbo

Dangerous Genius

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:38 pm
In all of the cases, I'd wait until the Helicopter is close enough to the ground and then jump, because I might survive the fall, but the parachute will go upwards whilst the copter is going downwards, and the copter might go faster and chop me up! XP  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:31 pm
zphal_girl87
So you and George W. Bush are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself?

So you and your mom are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to her or take it for yourself?

So you and this hippie are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself?

So you and successful businessman are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to him or take it for yourself?

So you and a group of tourists are in a Helicopter. It's gonna crash and there's only one parachute. Do you give the parachute to one of them or take it for yourself?

Why?

I would take the chute for myself, screw George

I would give the chute to my mom

Screw hippies, screw tourists, and screw business men, my instincts tell me only family and good friends come before myself.  

Tichelle

5,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items