Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
singles? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verone Devlin

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:52 am
User Image

Well I broke up with my ex back in July and now I'm at university in London. Haven't really met the right girl here yet so yea I'm single 3nodding

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:03 pm
ShadowShinobi13x
I've never even been kissed, not because I'm unattractive, I'm just really shy. I've been in love before, as a matter of fact I am right now, but I'm just to damn shy to say anything to the girl I like. To make matters worse, everyone I know has a girlfriend/boyfriend. I feel like a loser. sad

Same here only when I do get the guts to ask out a girl she completely crushes me and goes out with somebody I can't stand!! *sigh*  

Mader Hatter

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

dragonboy30303

5,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:27 pm
single

i'm 13

&

i don't want 2 be in a relationship right now  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:05 pm
I am single. I'm also 24 and never been kissed because most of the girls I've ever been interested in have not wanted to be anything more than friends (if even that). Plus, I'm not very attractive at all. I'm also very shy.  

Azzandra1

MadameEx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:46 am
I'm single because my long time boyfriend and I broke up back in September and I have not found any interest in any male since then. I am still very in love with my ex and he is still in love with me, we just aren't together yet. I don't know why, but we aren't. I do not intend to be with anyone else. So, yeah...that's why I'm single.

I have been kissed, obviously. I've done it all. =/  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:54 am
Ehm I'm a bit shy and not particularly interested, I'll wait for the right one..  

Anabaena

Lavish Lunatic

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:53 am
Single.
I've had 2 relationships and they were really bad, but only because nothing happned... at. all. and I asked them out both times... I know why girls don't ask out guys -_-
I have only relationships with guys and they're not that strong so I don't think I could generate a relation ship on a 'thin ice' or in 'thin air'.
I don't want to be single, but I am and enjoying it ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:58 am
dragonboy30303
single

i'm 13

&

i don't want 2 be in a relationship right now

good attitude....
im single and 17. kinda lonely but oh well.... haven't found a girl yet who i can love and trust freely.. got better things to do anyways...
"7  

Virtus Fierkin

350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yreduasp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:34 pm
I am single.
I am 16.
I am loving it.

My main reason for being single is becuase I don't have feelings for anyone at the moment and I would much rather use this time that I have now to find myself rather then to try and fit in with someone else's personality. I have seen too many of my friends change who they are to be with a guy and it just infuriates me. I am free to be me, and I don't ever want to lose that. Sure I like the idea of being loved by somebody that I love but that's not in the story for me right now and I am content to wander down my own path alone.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:57 pm
TOTALLY SINGLE.

And what sucks is that I'm 21, and most people I know are either in a relationship or are married. Being the only single girl in a group of girls prattling on about their men is just a bit irritating.
My being single is a combination of not being very social, and that I'm extremely oblivious of other's feelings. I'm the girl that doesn't notice that someone is totally flirting with me. I also can't distinguish between me being friendly and me flirting with someone. So either way I just can't win! sweatdrop  

JuilianFai

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces