Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:35 pm
Freely_Changing_Spirit
Get Darkrai and Shaymin without special events using an Action Replay

If you have an Action Replay you can get Darkrai anytime. Take the boat to Fullmoon Island than run to the right until you get to another island, New Moon Island. You'll find Darkrai there. He's at level 40 when you find him. You might need a master ball. p.s. he really doesn't have agender, I just said he because it's easier.

Get Shaymin anytime as well. Go to Route 224 by the big white rock and run up for a long time. You'll end up at Flower Paradise. Shaymin is at level 30 when you find it. And no, it does not have a gender either.
yeah, I really want a nonlegit pokemon that is only good for dex data.

when is Shaymin going to come to the US?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:42 pm
Probably can't get a legit Shaymin till they release Platinum.  

SnugglesTheFox

tulin13

Friendly Wolf

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:27 pm
wahmbulance Major news!! wahmbulance

An event in the UK will be taking place soon, in Woolworths. I heard this news from a trusted source of word and mouth. ((A very honest friend who has no reason to lie.))

But don't get your hopes up, it may be a false alarm sweatdrop

And it's real news!

Discover the mystery of Darkrai – download the 491st Pokémon to either Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl at Pokémon Live exclusively at Woolworths stores across the UK this summer and find out whether it is friend or foe. Pokémon Live will take you on an adventure like no other this August, transforming Woolworths stores nationwide. Play the all new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness. Start the adventure now by visiting www.woolworths.co.uk/pokemononline and test your Aura to discover your inner Pokémon.

Check out here to see if you're town is holding it!

The event includes Pokemon face painting, balloon modeling, and a lot more importantingly, Downloading the Pokemon Darkrai!

Some of the events have already been done, but there a lot of events that haven't! Shame I am no where near any of them, (of course), but I hope this post gives hope to lots of people in the UK ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:21 pm
heart Ohhh, I remember the day I got my Deoxys heart
What a wonderful day.... 4laugh
I didn't even know about the event. I was just at GameStop, trying to decide which pokemon game I wanted(b/c I had limited cash), and the dude working there told me about it.

I was filled w/ joy. heart heart heart heart heart  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Phantom Lim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:16 pm
Shaymin Giveaway:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/693076/Pokemon-Shaymin-Giveaway-Reminder-Plus-A-Primer-On-Natures-And-IVs.html  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:27 am
Phantom Lim
Shaymin Giveaway:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/693076/Pokemon-Shaymin-Giveaway-Reminder-Plus-A-Primer-On-Natures-And-IVs.html

Indeed.

I've made other threads about it, but I have forgotten to update here. sweatdrop I'll put it up for archiving purposes (I suppose?) and also mention the Regigigas Event that happens next month. 3nodding  

Nadian
Crew

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:00 am
Regigigas starts in, what, a week?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:00 pm
March 8th through March 21st. Essentially, a week from Sunday. 3nodding  

Nadian
Crew

Lotus136

1,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:18 am
I already got shaymin,but not sky form,manapy, though by doing something on pokemon ranger,Darkrai,by action replay-run anywhere even in water and through stuff like trees,and regigigas ,but not aceous or deoxys or shaymin sky form or some other pokemons too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:42 pm
Now I'm sad. I had no idea that they had the Shaymin event last month crying  

Echo Nacyl

Lupine Gatekeeper

21,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

toolate88

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:46 pm
The Rotom event is April 19th-26th, it uses mystery gift but does it have to be at Toys R' Us because it didn't say(has never actually used Mystery Gift), I didn't even know these events applied to Canadian stores until today.

Also, do these events work on ROMs or is it only a legit copy?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:50 am
toolate88
The Rotom event is April 19th-26th, it uses mystery gift but does it have to be at Toys R' Us because it didn't say(has never actually used Mystery Gift), I didn't even know these events applied to Canadian stores until today.

I confirmed that Serebii and Bulbapedia talked about the same thing as well. Serebii suggests that Wi-Fi availability of the Secret Key will still happen later? Otherwise, this will be the usual in-store Mystery Gift.

Right now, it's Canada-only Toys R Us stores that this is known to happen in so only time will tell how US and European pokemon trainers will acquire theirs.

toolate88
Also, do these events work on ROMs or is it only a legit copy?

To be honest, I have no clue.  

Nadian
Crew

toolate88

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:46 pm
^ lol, I can't believe it worked! Got my Secret Key today, but its going to be a while before I get back to the forest, I'm in Solaceon Town  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:54 am
From Serebii.net:

Serebii.net
Late last night, the official site has confirmed the US WiFi event dates for the Member Card. This item is only downloadable through Mystery Gift over WiFi in Pokémon Platinum and will give you access to the Canalave City Inn. Once there, you will fall asleep and wake up on New Moon Island with a Level 50 Darkrai to capture. This event is scheduled to run from August 3rd to September 13th. The European Dates are likely to be revealed shortly and be around a similar time

Cobalt Illusion

O.G. Member

Cobalt Illusion

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:49 am
The official site has announced that the Oak's Letter item is to be distributed over Mystery Gift over WiFi for Pokémon Platinum in America from Monday, September 28th to November 8th. This item gives you access to an extention of Route 224 that leads up to a wild Shaymin. This Shaymin, like previous event Shaymin, will unlock the Gracidea in your games to allow you to change your Shaymin into its Sky Forme.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff