Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
What would you do with invisiblilty? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you leave a comment?
  Yes
  or
  yes?
View Results

du Mort

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:52 pm
I don't really think that I would ever use the ring for personal revenge against others. I do suppose that I would use it to just go around, see what people act like in truth and not when they're influenced by others around them, things like that. There would probably be minor to major crime in the realm of thievery, mostly from stores rather than homes, likely of nothing too major or expensive.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:58 pm
id probably play tricks on people x]

erickaxoxox

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Calays

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:32 pm
Ohh, you don't wanna know... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:55 pm
i would follow the guy i like biggrin because he has been awfully suspicious, and looks at me from time to time. xp and i want to really know if he secretly likes me or not mrgreen  

Little rock and roll

VaIar MorghuIis

Invisible Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:30 am
Well being completely honest, I probably wouldn't do something TOO bad, but maybe I'd sneak into a movie or something. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:19 pm
If I had a ring of invisiblility...i would follow you around without you knowing! Ha ha, just kidding. I'd probably play tricks on people. Like I would make them trip or tap on their shoulders and when they turn around there will be no one there. Then I would make creepy wailing or ghostly noises, pick up a bloody knife and wave it around so that it looks like its floating in midair. Then I would go around taking things that you don't need day to day and you don't notice its gone until you do need it. Have you ever wondered where lost things go? The invisible people take them...O_o  

pandaoftheblackflames

CR Crimson Tide

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:43 pm
If i had a ring of invisibility I would whisper things into little kids ears and scar them. Then i wald eat someones food, which well would probly scare them. The I would spend the rest of the day rolling a tire around which hopfully scares someone... or makes them think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:16 pm
I would use it to see what the government is REALLY doing behind the scenes and then blackmail some officials who were abusing their authority. Mwa ha ha, area 51, you shall reveal your secrets.  

FF6Master

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:47 am
Well my "intelligent" answer has already been presented.
Tis is what I wish to say now:
"INVISIBILITY PLOX !!"
Thank you for your time, good day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:49 am
FF6Master
I would use it to see what the government is REALLY doing behind the scenes and then blackmail some officials who were abusing their authority. Mwa ha ha, area 51, you shall reveal your secrets.

Perfect idea. I'll join you if i get invisibility, although... Wouldn't they recognize you with infrared and heat sight o-o  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Little Miss Codine

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:44 pm
I'd probably become an assassin. :/

Other than that, I'd more than likely spend time observing people and their interactions. Not so much stalking as gathering research on the human mind and emotional responses to specific things.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:04 pm
I would become a spy or some kinda secret ops agent.....very high in demand nowadays, or an assassin  

killerclownmeat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

DarkHyacinth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:38 pm
Haha I like the idea of having invisibility, I would definitely follow people around see how they react around different social groups...write a book about it. I would pretend to be a ghost, whisper to people, tap them on the shoulder, make things fly (way to make money with this, get together with one of my friends, say they're a psychic and travel the world!). I like the idea of following government officials that would be very interesting mu hahaha. But does the whole evil empire trying to get the ring come with the power of invisibility?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:41 pm
Hmmm? Invisibility eh? Well... I would be like Superman or Spiderman cool
I'd be the worlds best super hero biggrin

Little_Rikku1990

HellCatMurasame

2,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:56 am
I already am invisible, the trick is to look like you belong were you are. In other words hidden in plain sight  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff