Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
The ALMOST idiot-proof question (New Question on August 15) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Brothers or Little Sisters?
  Brothers
  Sisters
  Both
  Neither
  Gold!!!
View Results

Winnyao

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:55 pm
Japan hands down. they r the leading ezperts in technology currently, they r among the le-oops, gtg, hoe to come back and finish later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:06 pm
for me it would have to be Japan because they are making so many efforts to help prevent the pollution of air and water, where on the other hand i blame Britain for all the pollution because of the industrial revolution.

neufchatel

Shameless Worshipper

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Chii_Asakura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:29 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Lolz, I'm too late for the previous question, but apparently, it's pirates or ninjas.

Yes, both of them are overrated, but if I were to choose, I say pirates.
BECAUSE, they can wear revealing clothing wink

Those ninjas that you see wearing revealing clothing ARE NOT ninjas. Skin stands out in the moonlight, and whatnot... so, no, they cannot be uncovered and wearing those skimpy outfits... it's just for show, sweethearts.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:31 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Things are cheaper in Japan? neutral

And they have kimonos... awesome animes... awesome language... awesome junk food... although the places are a tad small, it can be quite cozy when you want to be right next to someone. I dislike the earthquakes, but hell, every place has its disadvantages.

Chii_Asakura

Auntie Erin

7,750 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:21 am
Britain.

Because I live there.

And it's home.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:42 am
I am in Britain, i wanna go to Japan  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

i heart me34

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:40 pm
manga much more interesting and i can speak more better now (not really i just wanted 2 say that lol) and plus u have a lot of different choices of wat manga u want  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:15 pm
Well, I must choose manga, because I've read more manga than comics. I've only read 1 comic, which would be Maus, and while I certainly thought it was an excellent story, it was quite hard and sad to read; whereas I've read several manga, and enjoyed most of them (Monster, Death Note and One Piece in particular made me very interested in manga).  

Raphiday

Hopeful Zealot

18,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:00 pm
I'm sorry...This is off-topic, but how is this idiot-proof?
A wise man once said that there's no such thing as an idiot-proof anything, because idiots are so ingenious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:03 pm
Matasoga
A wise man once said that there's no such thing as an idiot-proof anything, because idiots are so ingenious.

haha, nice.
while the comics I've read are complex and difficult to understand, making them somewhat interesting, but only if you have a reasonable idea of what's going on, Manga is inspired by the Japanese culture, and, in the case of Death Note, can be a good representation of human behavior.
not that I'm saying comics aren't, but...
TOO HARD TO DECIDE!
then again, Manga doesn't inspire Hollywood to create new monstrosities, so I say Manga.  

Mad Haru

pandaoftheblackflames

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:21 pm
I like manga better. The style of its artwork appeals to me more. Also, manga has more genres and is read by all kinds of people. Kids, adults, boys and girls. On the other hand, comics only have two genres (mostly), action and comedy. They are geared toward audiences of mainly young boys.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:41 pm
Well, if you include graphic novels as well, that throws some more into the mix. I haven't really read enough comics or manga to be able to give a definative answer.  

Deppfan

ladyshari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:41 am
British not japan... I dont know what manga is?someone want to tell me?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:18 am
Manga is the Japanese version of the comic book. Only it tends to be of a smaller size and longer, in black and white, and a different drawing style.

I prefer manga because I like think the stories and drawing styles are a lot better.  

SkyZoned

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:23 pm
Matasoga

Because it is impossible to get wrong.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces