Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Am I the only one who thinks Twilight is worth reading here? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight worth reading?
  Totally.
  Yes.
  I guess...
  Not really.
  NO.
View Results

Your Random Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:09 am
I want to read the series so bad because all of my friends love them and they tell me they are great but everytime I go to the library they are checked out sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:45 am
You should ask to place a hold on the books at your library. That way they'll just tell you when the book is ready for you to check out.  

Silvie Verisimilitude

Gracious Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

HydraLith

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:41 pm
OH MY GOODNESS!!
I LOVE ALL AF THEM!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT ONE COMES OUT(BREAKING DAWN) crying crying crying crying xp xp xp
I made my boyfriend buy the first one, he has yet to read it
read them like 20 times already heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:51 pm
Who's going to the release party?  

Tricky Little Vampire

Silvie Verisimilitude

Gracious Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:37 am
Would love to, but I don't think I will. My city doesn't even have a really nice bookstore like Barnes and Nobles or Borders. I wish they did...

Come to think of it...I don't think I'll even be in the states for the release.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:41 pm
OmgSheRawrz
Suge_da
wow. is it really that good? i mean i havent read any of the books but like half of the girls at my school (and several guys) have read it and are in love with it....i mean they even started there own little twilight discussion group thingy.. im more into fantasy and sci-fi books myself but i dunno.. i might actually read them...

You should. I haven't met a person who doesn't like it.
A lot of people I ahve met just doesn't like it cause its either too long, or they don't like the first chapter talk2hand

I know a whole clan of people that hate the entire book. I'm one of them. And personally I think all the editions of the book I here about are a becoming redundant, and the movie that Doesn't seem that great, saw the poster for it. Overall it's a story with a minimal storyline, and Characters that aren't described very well.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

go chudley cannons

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:56 pm
i THiNK iTS SAPPY, BUT ADDiCTiNG.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:43 am
cool4

I know a whole clan of people that hate the entire book. I'm one of them. And personally I think all the editions of the book I here about are a becoming redundant, and the movie that Doesn't seem that great, saw the poster for it. Overall it's a story with a minimal storyline, and Characters that aren't described very well.

Hmm...I'd probably have to agree with the movie portion. Probably will still see it though.
Although I think the characters are described fairly well for a first person narrative. You can only describe so far before it doesn't sound like a natural person's thinking process.  

Silvie Verisimilitude

Gracious Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

dattebayoDaniC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:19 am
OMG!!! the Twilight series are like the bestest booke EVER written by humankind!!!!! I love them!!! I like Jacob better than Eddy, actually, but I love them both! YAY! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:16 pm
yup..i am totally in love with the twilight saga...i cant wait till breaking doawn and the movie thats goin 2 come out..its great  

fading_clover

Angel-of-Night1790

Dapper Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:51 pm
The Twilight Series rocks!
I can't believe when people tell me they don't like it or don't want to read it. I loved Twilight the most out of all three, and I preordered the new one.
^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:14 pm
Twilight = omg yes
New Moon= Ugh, no.
Eclipse= Eh, s'kay.  

Goose Saved The Day

Hotaru1345

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:43 am
man i am completly obsessed with the twilight series...i finished the first book in one day and the rest in like one week....can't until the fourth book comes out! mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:29 am
I love the Twilight series!!!! XD I'm obsessed with Stephenie Meyer now-I own all of her books, including the Host which was excellent for anyone who hasn't read it. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn (I love the cover ^-^ & I want to go to the release party) but I'm kind of dreading the movie. I've seen the actors and I'm not impressed w/the casting @ all...but of course I'll go see it anyway.  

panda21

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

xXhal-stormXx

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:14 pm
i love the twilight series its awesome!!!  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games