Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Ridiculosly hard questions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes
  No
  Poll Whore
View Results

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:40 am
une_pomme_verte
thats right
ummm....
Whoever makes it doesn't tell.
Whoever takes it doesn't know.
Whoever knows about it doesn't want it.
What is it??

a gunshot:

if you make the shot, you arent going to admit it

if you took it, you dead, so you didnt know you took it

and if you know about it, you don't want it happening to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:28 pm
Green Apple, I suggest 'Counterfeit Money'.  

Mad Haru

TheAverageBear

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:37 am
i hav 1.

Three women all have identical umbrellas, and none of them has their name on it. They all go into the same store, and leave their umbrellas in a bin. What percentage chance is there that only 2 of the women will leave with their own umbrella?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:44 pm
there is a 0% chance that 2 get their correct umbrellas. If 2 get the correct umbrella, so does the third.  

Lightwater2520

une_pomme_verte

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:12 pm
Yorozuya_Harujiro
Green Apple, I suggest 'Counterfeit Money'.

thats the answer i was thinking of, but a gunshot works too mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:16 pm
Easily, it isn't indicated that its raining.

I have one for you all:

Under certain conditions, the following equations are correct.
8-6=2
8+6=2
Assuming the above to be true, what does seven plus six equal?
7+6=?  

JuilianFai

JuilianFai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:17 pm
xXmiamia321Xx
i hav 1.

Three women all have identical umbrellas, and none of them has their name on it. They all go into the same store, and leave their umbrellas in a bin. What percentage chance is there that only 2 of the women will leave with their own umbrella?

Have you played Professor Layton and the Curious Villiage???  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:16 pm
No sorry can't say that I have

A man is found hanging 4 feet above the floor in an empty room, save for a puddle on the floor. How did he die?  

DarkHyacinth

Deppfan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:52 pm
DarkHyacinth
No sorry can't say that I have

A man is found hanging 4 feet above the floor in an empty room, save for a puddle on the floor. How did he die?

He stood on a block of ice, once it melted enough to not support his weight, he died.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:48 pm
There are 3 ants walking to the left in one direction.The first one says there are 2 ants behind me, the 2nd ant says there is one ant in front of me and one in the back of me.The 3rd ant say there is one in front of me and one behind me.How is this possible?  

killerclownmeat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

LunaMaeMoon

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:41 am
Silly Questions:

Where does the white go when the snow melts?

Why do they call it a parking lot when you drive on it; then again why do they call it a drive way when you park?

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:11 pm
Long one! Thats what she said....

ByChok is a very clever plantation worker. He worked hard for a very long time. Bending the stalks of plants for his boss, KaiShai. One day. KaiShai notices that ByChok has let the stalks grow to a very long state. So he says, "ByChok! Put these stalks down!" Bychok says he will do it tomorrow as he takes a picket sign and places it right in front of the plantation. It read, "Come see ByChok climb to the heavens on a pole!" with the next day's date on it.
By the next day, nearly all of the city came into the platation to see ByChok.
KaiShai simply sits in a chair watching ByChok as the crowd gathers around him and he starts to place the pole into the ground. He climbs it halfway before falling off. So he moves to a different spot and climbs up the pole again. Still, he fell again and moved again. This went on for the entire afternoon till everyone left. KaiShai goes up to ByChok and scolds him.
"You should have worked today instead of playing around for the city folk!"
ByChok says "I did do work. For both the people and you." he said as he walked away leaving KaiShai looking about bewildered.

How did ByChok do the work and still entertain the people as well?  

Kumi Katsuna

Deppfan

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:26 pm
killerclownmeat
There are 3 ants walking to the left in one direction.The first one says there are 2 ants behind me, the 2nd ant says there is one ant in front of me and one in the back of me.The 3rd ant say there is one in front of me and one behind me.How is this possible?

They are walking in a circle.

Kumi Katsuna
Long one! Thats what she said....

ByChok is a very clever plantation worker. He worked hard for a very long time. Bending the stalks of plants for his boss, KaiShai. One day. KaiShai notices that ByChok has let the stalks grow to a very long state. So he says, "ByChok! Put these stalks down!" Bychok says he will do it tomorrow as he takes a picket sign and places it right in front of the plantation. It read, "Come see ByChok climb to the heavens on a pole!" with the next day's date on it.
By the next day, nearly all of the city came into the platation to see ByChok.
KaiShai simply sits in a chair watching ByChok as the crowd gathers around him and he starts to place the pole into the ground. He climbs it halfway before falling off. So he moves to a different spot and climbs up the pole again. Still, he fell again and moved again. This went on for the entire afternoon till everyone left. KaiShai goes up to ByChok and scolds him.
"You should have worked today instead of playing around for the city folk!"
ByChok says "I did do work. For both the people and you." he said as he walked away leaving KaiShai looking about bewildered.

How did ByChok do the work and still entertain the people as well?

Every time he fell, he bent some of the stalks. By moving around each time, he got them all.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:45 am
xXmiamia321Xx
i hav 1.

There is a nearly infinite chance of that happening. There are too many variable factors to calculate an accurate percentage.  

Bearorist

Dangerous Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers