Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE WHAT DO I DO ABOUT IT?HELP!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i just kill myself?
  yes
  no
View Results

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:56 pm
Yarg Ninja
ok ill tell them hmmmmmm.... next week?

*Face palm*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:57 pm
that would probably happen too... stare  

yarg_ninja

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:00 pm
um can i tell them next week please?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:05 pm
*sighs* Ok, Look at your situation. You have a serious problem. You decided to announce it publicly over the internet, wither MILLIONS of people are reading it, and you have 2 strangers trying their hardest to help you, yet you can't tell you parents, who created you and who would help you. Just think about this: the longer you wait, the harder it's going to get to tell your parents.
Think of it as if you were pulling a band-aid off. Would you rather rip it off so it's painless and quick, or would you rather go through all of the pain and take forever, getting rid of it?  

ChaoticCatDemon

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:09 pm
Yarg Ninja

No....You need to grow some balls and tell your parents if you won't comply with me i give up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:11 pm
Zatenai
Yarg Ninja

No....You need to grow some balls and tell your parents if you won't comply with me i give up.

Same here.  

ChaoticCatDemon

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:24 am
O.k. I'll tell them....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:32 pm
Yarg Ninja
soul donut
Yarg Ninja

if i call 911 wont the put me on a medication?

Not necessarily. They'll get you the help you need to start feeling better; if that's therapy, or medication or whatever. It's hard to take that first step, but it's necessary.

yeah but if i do that everyone will find out and I'll be harassed

If someone harasses anyone for that reason... If I personally knew the instigator, I'd kill them myself. You don't ******** with people, especially people who are dealing with imbalances.

A secret. Athletic activity releases a mixture of hormones and chemicals that combined, give you a greater feeling of happiness and release from depression that is above and beyond any drug. Athletic activity it cheap, legal, and guilt-free, along with being a great confidence builder.  

Captain- Ecnelis Daed

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:05 pm
i agree with them you need to tell your parents it is the best thing  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:52 pm
ok well im going to see a docter august 19 or something like that......  

yarg_ninja

Kaelis Tejil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:12 pm
Yarg Ninja
I've had many thought of killing myself in the past 2 months what should i do about it?
hey i suffered thru a huge bout of depression and i did try several times. its not worth ok. tell someone who u can really trust, and if u ever need to talk to some one drop me a PM, ive nearly lost several friends to suicide, and its torn apart families. so please dont try anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:19 am
Yarg Ninja
nytshad
Yarg Ninja
soul donut

If you're not going to tell anyone close to you, please call 911 at the least. Please. There's no shame or weakness in asking for help.

Not necessarily. The medication comes in if your suicidal thoughts are created by chemical imbalances in your body.

If you're not comfortable calling 911 or talking to the people who love you, there's always the suicide crisis hotlines. Many of them are anonomous and can direct you toward resources in your area.

One such line is: 1-800-273-TALK

my friend(he's dead now) he called one of them and they went all crazy like it was the end of the world im not sure if i want to do that...

maybe you stop hanging out with people that have suicidal tendencies...that might help  

Majix The Ninja

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:57 pm
Majic Ninja
Yarg Ninja
nytshad
Yarg Ninja
soul donut

If you're not going to tell anyone close to you, please call 911 at the least. Please. There's no shame or weakness in asking for help.

Not necessarily. The medication comes in if your suicidal thoughts are created by chemical imbalances in your body.

If you're not comfortable calling 911 or talking to the people who love you, there's always the suicide crisis hotlines. Many of them are anonomous and can direct you toward resources in your area.

my friend(he's dead now) he called one of them and they went all crazy like it was the end of the world im not sure if i want to do that...

maybe you stop hanging out with people that have suicidal tendencies...that might help

first of all i know its you that voted i should just kill myself second if i don't hang out with them they'll have no friends.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:45 pm
They have have hotlines to call.
I read a book which says that wanting to commit suicide is a medical emergency and you should just take yourself to the emergency room if you're planning on taking those thoughts seriously.

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Majix The Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:36 am
Yarg Ninja
Majic Ninja
Yarg Ninja
nytshad
Yarg Ninja
soul donut

first of all i know its you that voted i should just kill myself second if i don't hang out with them they'll have no friends.....
I would like to apoligize...I left my gaia open when i went to take a shower and my friend
found this guild and posted a bunch dumb s**t...  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff