Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Is there an anime character who you wish didn't have to die? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do the awesome characters have to die?!
  T_T
View Results

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:56 pm
L, Eagle, Wolfwood, Gilbert, Talia, and Ray among others probably. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:46 pm
I cried for Haku AND Kimimaro.
But,right now,Laharl from Disgaea.
I was so sad crying  

Alice ln WonderIand

Mina Kobayashi

5,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:03 am
He hasn't died yet but I don't want Natsume to die exclaim crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:26 pm
(SPOILERS FOR DEATH NOTE,DISGAEA,KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN,RAGNAROK:THE ANIMATION AND NARUTO)
Hmmm...I guess:

-Saya from Black Cat(soooo much potential..I knew she was going to die since I read the manga,but I honestly cried when she died DX;; ... if they were going to kill her off at the sixth episode,they'd at least give her some character depth...)
-Like everyone else,L from Death Note...I'm somewhat satisfied that Light lost in the end but still...
-Rosette from Chrono Crusade....I KNOW she was going to die at a young age anyway but I still wish she didn't die D:
-Laharl from Disgaea,even though he reborns later,he was cool enough as himself before death D;
-Tsuna,Reborn,and Colonello from Katekyo Hitman Reborn,I KNOW in the latest part of the manga,their past selves(excluding Colonello) are trying to undo the future and make so they don't die,but they still died DX
-Itachi from Naruto,I knew it would've ended up as it was sooner or later,but I still wish,he would've at least died in a more awesomer way though ><
-Jiraiya from Naruto,he was honestly my favorite sannin,Orochimaru weirds me out and Tsunade scares me...so I was pretty sad that he died like that ._.
-Deidara from Naruto,he was one of my favorites,plus,he died by Sasuke-sue just when a piece of his life was thrown in just when he gets killed off...it sucks when my favorites don't get much character depth D :
-Takius from Ragnarok the Animation,even though her death was made out of awesome,I still wish she would've lived through the battle...
-Iruga from Ragnarok the Animation,same from above...he was gonna be a father too D:

sloth mama

Feral Healer

The Elusive Gin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:49 pm
hmm... i would say Saya Minatsuki from Black Cat she was too nice... too bad she died but then again she was the whole reason Train went sweeper...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:52 am
lol, sometimes yougrow an attachment to a charicter, but for the sake of better plot, most of the time important charicters have to get killed. lol, plus the writers sometimes make them die, just because they know that the watcher or reader will feel something deep for that moment... If I remember right its called a visceral feeling.... or somthing of the sense.  

Eternal Dylan

4hikari

Blessed Healer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:03 am
Gah! I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread! I knew I would start crying! crying
I hate to sound like a copy-cat, so I'm not going to bother listing all the characters I wish didn't die since they're all already here somewhere...but it makes me happy other people miss them too... heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:44 am
There is always the flip side, the characters you wished had stayed dead. Like Mwu in Gundam SEED. He had a great death, fitting his character well. He made the impossible possible and blocked the positron cannon, saving the ship and the woman he loved. They ruined it by taking out his helmet in the movie version so they could retcon it so he survived and returned in destiny.  

KaguraOfTheWind

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:10 am
KaguraOfTheWind
Fllay from Gundam SEED. I know she had to die so Kira could beat Rau but thing would have been interesting if she had lived. She found she really had feelings for Kira and Kira would be stuck between her and Lacus.

Meer in SEED Destiny, her death was a waste and her character had a lot of potential.

I totally forgot about her. Yeah, that was sad. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:23 pm
DEATHNOTE
User Image
L shouldn't have died

NARUTO
User Image
neither should have JIRAIYA

CUS THEY WER FRIKEN AWSUM  

ThE-SaMUrAi_Man4

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:27 pm
Meh...I guess Wolfwood from Trigun hadn't died...I know the scene about his death was kinda awesomely sad, but...man, his arsenal and attitude is waaaaaay cooler...they should have let him live longer...I wanna see some more action with his Giant Cross...cool guy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:43 pm
Wolfwood from Trigun.
Hughes from FMA. This was a shocker, never saw it coming.
Mao from Geass. I loved his Geass and I think he could've made the series a lot better if he didn't die right after he got introduced.
Euphie yeah, that was saddening...
The cast of Wolf's Rain. One of the saddest endings to an anime ever, but the ending was worthwhile.  

Fallen-Wulf-Kiba

-The Unknown Me-

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:13 pm
People I wish didn't die:
-Naruto
Jiraiya (SP?!)
Itachi, man, that sucked.
Deidara
Sasori
Asuma
Haku
Zabuza
Kimimaro
Tayuya, she was awesome!

-Death Note
L
Mello
Matt

People I wish did die:
-Naruto
Sasuke
Hidan (instead of Asuma, when Asuma died...AND I KNOW. HE IS DEAD.)
Umm...Sasuke again.
Sasuke
TEMARI. I HATE HER. XD
Sasuke.
Sasuke
AND: Sasuke

-Death Note
Umm..No one really! Besides Light, but he already died! YAY.

Deidara didn't deserve to dieeeee! He was too awesome! STUPID SASUKE-SUE! He is really making me mad. He should die. Along with Temari, because I just don't like her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 am
hughes from full metal alchemist came as really unexpected... it was really sad that he should die that way especially when you see his daughter on the background...

nuriko from fushigi yugi was kind of sad too and just because he wanted to help the person he loved most... plus the flashbacks or just made-up memories were super sad...

arcuied (don't know if i spelled it right) - from tsukihime was kind of sad in its own way when it happened on the last episode... there was a chance she could have lived but then for a reason she never did do it...

pete - from ginban kaleidoscope, i know that he is already dead to begin with but then if he could've lived he and tazusa would have been much better together...

eleanor - from madlax, i was really surprised at what happened and her death was kind of sad. after all, she died because of her love for her mistress and how she considered her a family all those times...  

illyasvieleinzbern

Slaasher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:11 pm
Why hasn't anyone put down Kamina?! the most awesome character from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?! he was so kick a** but he died when you last expected it!! I guess it did further develope some of the characters and made the series very unique int hat perspective but still!! you wouldn't want the most awesome character to die not even halfway through the series!!  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games