Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Anime poll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like anime
  Yes I do!!!
View Results

snow-what-snowflake

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:15 am
yukoUchiha15
lol,I take it you like anime
User Image

bunny sasuke is so cute  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:16 am
Akiko-of-Konoha
anyone here like Death Note?

i love death note heart 3nodding heart  

snow-what-snowflake

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:29 am
Death Note is wayyy too much for me (my brain was fried whe they try to find out hw t counter a decision and the otherto outbrain the next decision then the next someone ill do a counter-countermeasure) xp gonk

i'd like somewhat like the kinds of Love Hina and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichinge or if it comes to robot action i don't want magic in it (i loathe code geas but Magic Knight RayEarth is an exemption) i want it to be like Super Robot Taisen or Gundam (SeeD became too long for me domokun ) i like Initial D too since Mako/Maya kind of reflect who i am (i'm not that shy tho' blaugh ) i also like SuperGals!/Gals! Kotobuki Ran anime and manga. heart I like action types too like Weiss Kreuz and You're Under Arrest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:43 am
I'd have to say manga would be xxxHolic , SugarStars and Loveless!

Anime would be this one on damand show about this kid who only has 8 majic spells before he turns to dust. But his kids would be the nest wizards of all time so all the girls want to have his kids.

Loveless is AMAZING!  

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:10 am
MuffinChick54
Anime would be this one on damand show about this kid who only has 8 majic spells before he turns to dust. But his kids would be the nest wizards of all time so all the girls want to have his kids.

Maburaho. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:15 am
Nadian
MuffinChick54

Maburaho. 3nodding

Thats it! I love that show. Couldn't remember the spelling for the life of me.  

Muffin Manic

Hilarious Raccoon

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:51 am
MuffinChick54
Nadian
MuffinChick54

Maburaho. 3nodding

Thats it! I love that show. Couldn't remember the spelling for the life of me.
Better safe than sorry ; if you had spelled it wrong, instead of talking about Maburaho you might accidentally talk about Mahoraba. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:05 am
i love black cat
User Image  

Kaoru1632

Kaoru1632

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:08 am
saya_uchiha101
Akiko-of-Konoha
anyone here like Death Note?

i love death note heart 3nodding heart

a series by the auther of death note is called bakuman its about a kid who dreams of being a mangaka  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:23 pm
Its amazing how many different anime are out there.Some of the ones on this page(pg.4)Ive never heard of.I gotta watch/read em!!  

yukoUchiha15

Villains_Dream_Girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:02 am
i love anime!!!

don't really have a specific kind

i am open minded to all and any kind!!!!

if anyone has any new ones or old ones

let me know

send me a note with the link and i will comment back!!!!
biggrin burning_eyes lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:22 am
MuffinChick54
I'd have to say manga would be xxxHolic , SugarStars and Loveless!

Loveless is AMAZING!

Loveless FTW!! scream Love that show!(and manga!)

Love Hina and Girl's Bravo are also a couple of good anime/manga. They're kind of pervy though. Especially Girl's Bravo. But I seem to be drawn to shows like that. Which makes me a bit of a pervert, I'm afraid. XD

I also just recently saw the anime 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya'. I was pretty impresssed with it.  

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

KaguraOfTheWind

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:34 am
Gravy-kun
Kaze no Ato
Gravy-kun
Nadian
Actually, Cardcaptors has one unforgivable flaw: it's modified way too much from the original Cardcaptor Sakura, including dropping the first half dozen episodes (my favorite from the series!)

Those bastards! scream

Hurr, a fine example of Americanized anime xDD

They were actually trying to make Cardcaptors a boy show, focusing it all on the boy.

That was really sad. I loved the first episodes of Card Captor Sakura. Coming from a girl that usually watches Shounen anime, I really REALLY like CCS. One of the few Shoujo anime I love, and they killed it. They killed Yu-Gi-Oh too.
Always count on 4kids entertainment to do so! :3

Nelvanna was the one who prepared CCS for the meat counter.

The one who liked things like Love Hina should try Maison Ikkoku, but it is long, 95 episodes I think or 14 volumes of manga. AS for Super Robot Wars type stuff, try the SRW OG OVA and series or the series that many of the various units in the games came from.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:57 am
Gravy-kun
JillyBeamOfSunshine
Gravy-kun
JillyBeamOfSunshine
Gravy-kun
Kaze no Ato

That was really sad. I loved the first episodes of Card Captor Sakura. Coming from a girl that usually watches Shounen anime, I really REALLY like CCS. One of the few Shoujo anime I love, and they killed it. They killed Yu-Gi-Oh too.
Always count on 4kids entertainment to do so! :3

Don't forget Cartoon Network! 3nodding
Actually, CN got their anime from 4kids. The anime that AS shows is seldom censored.

Oh, okay then. And I'm guessing that by AS you mean Adult Swim.
OF COURSE! ::M. Bison::

I don't bother watching AS unless they've got a new episode of Metalokalypse of Venture Bros.

i love that show "why do all you sword guys gotta talk about how cool your swords are"brock samson-season finale pt1  

Kaoru1632

Toast Is Me

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:11 am
So...anyone here watch Excel Saga?
ninja  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games