Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Maracko - Julie (WHOOOO~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:18 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Ha must be disappointing to look like a female digimon doesn't it" Wingdramon laughs Toan couldn't help but cover his mouth with his hand to hide a grin

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:26 pm
Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Yagami Light927, you can call me Yagami.

Hi, I'm Patamon, I love Yagami-san! I can turn into Gallantmon CM. Don't ask how, though.

Hello, I'm Mirage, a Gaogamon, I can digivolve to MirageGaogamon.

Hi, I'm Falcomon, I can digivolve to Ravemon BM.

Foolish human, I am Belphemon, I rule all!

Cut it out, Belphemon. He really doesn't mean it. I'm Rosemon BM, nice to meet you.

Hi, I'm JagerLeowemon.  

Yagami Light927

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:37 pm
Saren walks and sighs,, "Another new comer and this one has a armadillomon..not even worth the fight..,but I suppose that si rude to sa huh?" Pauses for a moment as if he was thinking of something to say, "Hey...i'm Saren Omashi..this is Shikon..he is a Zanbamon..used to be a kotemon.." Saren looks at Shikon so he wouldn't hacve to wave to the new comer.

Shikon remains silent as his giant blade rest in one hand and his slinder blade lies in the other. Shikon was bored and now that he had become a Zanbamon he was even less talkative.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:07 pm
Event
*glares at Toan and his Wingdramon* If I wasn't from the event I'd...

Yagami - Hey, there :'D

Saren - Er, hi I suppose.

Maracko

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:13 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"pity though isn't it" said Wingdramon threw a chuckle "Ok Wingdramon now your being cruel cut it out......unless you have a really good one" they both burst out laughing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:18 pm
Hey guys, come on.

Thats not nice D:

Event
*grumble* If I wasn't from the event... *grumble*

Maracko

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:23 pm

both Toan and Wingdramon laugh for a few more second then Toan stop and struggle to hide his grin and said "Alright that enough" Wingdramon continue laughing "Ow the pain haha ow" Toan said "Stop laughing like an idiot and get up before i show you what pain is!" Wingdramon got up immediately and stop laughing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:47 pm
Stop bullying!! I swear, I can't leave you both alone anywhere! I'm so sorry for the way they're acting. If it makes you feel better, I'm sorry too Lalamon. *Turns to Tiger and Toan* If you don't behave I'm leaving and never talking to you guys again. I don't care if you bully me, but not other people who are new. *glares*

I'll fight if need be.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:02 pm

Toan look at Wingdramon and Wingdramon pretend to be holding beer behind earthest acting drunk and crazy Toan sigh and shrug "It was just me and Wingdramon lol and i stop already"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:08 pm
grrr...  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:44 pm

"What did i do?!" Toan slowly back away

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:14 am
Be nice...Oh god, now I'm bullying! *sigh* Okay, please be nice to Macko-chan and her digimon.

Of course I could be taking things way to seriously, or not serious enough...that sucks...hm...hmhmhm...I love cute things...there, now I have diverted the issue all together. Now we shall forget this ever happened and be nice to eachother, at least to Macko, Zal, and Lalamon (you can make fun of me) and then everyone will be happy...Except SlashAngemon.

Why not me?

Because you have to continue to take care of me! 3nodding

Oh goodie.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:15 pm

"You have my sympathy" Said Wingdramon Toan shook his head "As i alway say their are idiots everywhere"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:42 pm
Event
Babe, call me Smith. Lalamon sounds girly >>

Oh baw, stop whining you.

Oh, and call me Julie. Anything else sounds weird to me ^^;

*asleep and snoring*

Aw, he's cute 8D

Maracko

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:06 pm
"You're welcome. It's nice to meet you. You can call me D." sweatdrop

"Hi, nice to meet you, Julie, and Zal. I have a sword too."

"That's my first Digimon, Gallantmon. Soon, it'll be able to fly. " sweatdrop

"Nice to meet you."

"That's my second Digimon, Mirage Gaogamon, and it too will soon be able to fly." sweatdrop

"Hi, nice to meet you."

"This is my third Digimon, Agumon."  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas