Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Prissyy92- Ivy Moon- come join the happiness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love me?
  Why yes of course
  With all of my heart
  Duh! That's a stupid question
  How could I not love you?
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:18 pm
"I vote for a trip to the beach!" Earthest shouted enthusiastically.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:27 pm
"I wanna go;I wanna go!" Ivy said jumping up and down. "I can't wait to hit the waves. Bring it on!" Zork said deepening his voice to appear tougher. Ummm...I must find the perfect bathing suit Ivy thought to herself.  

prissyy92

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:39 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"You guys going to the beach?" Toan ask

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:40 pm
"Duh, where have you been?" Earthest asked cocking her head to the side. SlashAngemon shook his head at Ivy's and Earthest's antics.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:41 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Hmmm hope you guys enjoy it"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:43 pm
"One bad day at the beach is still better than a day at work," Earthest said and then smiled wide. "You can come too...but not if you're going to fight."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:51 pm

Toan shrug "I guess but no promise"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:54 pm
"Then don't come," Earthest said. "I don't want you to ruin my vaca if you're going to fight." SlashAngemon sighed. "Don't you sigh! You must be getting tired of it too!" "No, I rather enjoy watching idiots try to fight each other."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:08 pm

"Hmmm pity then i guess well be going to the undersea city" said Toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:10 pm
"You go there then, I'll be on the beach with Ivy, Zork, and SlashAngemon," Earthest said.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:15 pm

"have fun!" Toan said with a smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:19 pm
Earthest growled and then turned to Ivy and Zork with a smile. "Ready to go?" Earthest asked them.  

Earthest

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:49 pm
"Ivy, would you like to join G.O.R.E? You can find out more about it by clicking the link on my sig. It's fun...well so far it's been fun for Saren and Toan...not me. They fight a lot. If you join we'll have so much fun. Just think about it," Earthest rambled on and on.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:50 pm
"Off to the beach we go..." Ivy sang. "Um...sure I'll look into it and see what I think; though I'm sure I'll love it." "Uh Huh uh Huh Zork said as he nodded.  

prissyy92

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:19 am
Earthest began to sing along too, "Off to the beach. Off to the beach. Don't you wish that you too, were going to the beach!"  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff