Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Forest of Salvation (FIN! AND ALL THE ART IS UP!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:35 pm
bump 3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:46 pm
Kirashimu heard Flymon's screaming. He heads in the direction to calm it down. Demiveemon and Gigimon start dancing around to cheer him up. Kirashimu watches them trying to hold in his laughter. Burgning Greymon trips over a twig, falling into a pile of mud. Crescemon starts telling jokes. BantyoLeomon and Angewomon tie up Megidramon ands force him to watch Dora the Explorer, then start making out. Cherubi hits on Crescemon while he does stand-up comedy. Cardmon S2 flies around the forest with a bunny hat on screaming, "I'm a bunny!" Sangloupmon scares the crap out of Milliniummon. Cyberdramon tells Chuck Norris jokes.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

SkyCore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:50 pm
((I think I'll give the RP one a shot... i could still get a rookie from a champ.))

Quote:
The morning sky was calm and peaceful as an aggressive Flymon flew across the sky. His face was red, his wings flapping rapidly as he soared through the sky, looking down upon the forest. "Isn't there anyone out there that wants to fight me!" Flymon shouted at the top of his lungs, his voice echoing throughout the forest. "ARG!" Flymon seemed to be filled with rage for that matter.

There was a sudden break in the clouds as a large suit of armor, with ten golden wings, burst through, charging toward the Flymon with incredible speed. On the back of Seraphimon was a human male with cloudy, white hair and piercing blue eyes wearing black leather pants and a jacket left open, over a padded, blue protective shirt. The human raised his hands, “You’ve harmed enough digimon on this Rampage Flymon, and it is time to face your Judgment! Alexander Go!” he said to his digimon, the grand angel picked up speed.

In the tamers hands a field of energy began to form until it had condensed into a sphere of glowing, blue energy. The Digi-Core of Azulongmon pulsated, responding to Gage’s will as he spoke:

“Sovereign over Infinite Sky;
Sword from Core of Lightning Forged;
Free Yourself from the Server’s Bonds;
Become One with my Power,
One with my Body;
And let us walk the Path of Destruction Together;
With Power that can slay the souls of the Gods...”

The Core began to spark with intense static power as its shape began to alter from a perfect sphere into a long, flat triangular sheet of electrons. Extending form the base of the energy formation was a tail of writing electricity, Gage’s fingers wrapped around this tail gripping it like the hilt of a sword. Once in range, Seraphimon came to an abrupt stop, Gage used force of his momentum to leap off the Angel’s back lunging directly toward the startled Flymon, drawing the Lightning Weapon back over his head. He leaped toward the demon’s midsection and with all his strength he sliced through its exoskeleton, “QILON BLADE!!!!”

There was a burst of electrical energy as bolts of lighting leaped from the blade, and the body of Flymon to nearby clouds. Seraphimon had to shift his stance to avoid being struck. Electical surges flowered over the insectiod digimon’s body as it hissed in pain, but only for a brief moment. Soon its form has dissolved into a cloud of data, leaving only an Egg. Seraphimon grasp the egg in his large metal hands before it could fall, then dove after Gage, who was already falling toward the ground below. Once safely in his partners hands, Gage picked up the egg, “Nicely done, Alexander. Lets get this Digi-egg back to Tama Town...”  
SkyCore generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 309!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:57 pm
ninja  

SkyCore

SkyCore generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 258!

SkyCore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:01 pm
ninja  
SkyCore generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 330!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:03 pm
ninja  

SkyCore

SkyCore generated a random number between 1 and 500 ... 80!

SkyCore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:04 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:10 pm
User Image
Questing for an Alruna's Rose.
Help me?

Bump 1!

Soupy~<3

User Image  

Teh Soupreme

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:12 pm
bump 1 Zar wants flymon sense he loves bug digimon  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:13 pm
bump 2  

ZarAburame

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:14 pm
User Image
Help me?

Bump 2.

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:15 pm
bump 3  

ZarAburame

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:15 pm
User Image
Help me?

Bump 3

Soupy~<3

User Image  
KiroMishima rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 3, 3, 1, 3 Total: 17 (6-36)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:17 pm
Username: Darkfire Karan
What plant-type digimon do you think smells the sweetest? lilamon
Quote: hope i do good  

KiroMishima
Crew

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:18 pm
Karan: xD Karan, when I said quote, I mean like something with some value in it :3 like one of those important quotes ex. Gandhi's "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
but it has to be an original from you :3

Soupy: What digimon are you going for?  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas