Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~Birthday Bash~ Bonus Time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:16 pm
CONGRATS SHADOW!!! xD  
Tamake-Sempai rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 1 Total: 5 (4-24)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:17 pm
roll  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:18 pm
Tamake, someone already won that one!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:18 pm
UPDATED WHO WON THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

greem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:22 pm
KAito was on the bamboo flooring looking at Karatenmon. "I challenge you Karatenmon." Karatenmon looks at Kaito and Troy and laughs. "PLease your digimon looks weaker than any I have every seen CAW!" "Oh it is not my digimon you are fighting, I will challenge you on my own that is unless you are scared." "CAW! then enter." KAito walks towards the gigantic red circle where Karatenmon stood with his arms folded. Once KAito was facing Karatenmon he pulls out his double bladed spear from his back, and gets in a fightning stance. "CAW!" Karatenmon shouted full of energy as he unfolded his arms and pulled his dual blades from his sides. "Right back at you." Kaito rushes at Karatenmon with a yell that grew louder as he approaches. He jumps in the air bring his double bladed spear over his head spinning it like he was a helicopter, and slashes downward towards Karatenmon. Karatenmon stood his guard and made a X with his dual blades. A big clang came from Karatenmon blocking Kaito's attack. KAito moves the other end of his weapon from his left leg and slashes horizontally at the dual blades of Karatenmon.((Just posting to make sure my window doesn't close))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:26 pm
((I think he means Karatenmon cause there is no karatmon..so here i go,a nd i am on the ps3 so i will try and do this like normally..))
Karatenmon eyes surfed the crowd looking for any challengers, as did his hand as he spoke aloud beckoning for any brawlers "Who among you thinks he is worthy of being called a fighter? Who among you think they can take me on?". No, digimon had stepped up to it, none of them seemed interested in getting hurt by the digimon calling them on. "None among you will rise to the challenge?! Worthless, all of you!" He called out trying to make a easlily anger digimon rise up, but instead it only made the digimon feel bad, there would be no challanger it seemed. That was until a voice was heard from over by one of the games stations in the carnival, "Oh, Shut up.this is suppose to be fun, like a birthday and all you do is preech..and bully...loser..". the crowd looked to the orgin of the voice and as they turned they noticed a silver hair boy with golden eyes.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:26 pm
Karatenmon stood within his ring, arms crossed. He watched the door as it was opened by what looked like a meek and unimpressive human. The digimon's teeth widened into a grin. "Is this the best that they could send to test me? Pitiful..."

Jonny, the young tamer who had opened to door to the dojo, shook his head slowly, a grin of his own appearing. "Oh, I'm not the one who is here to beat you. He is." Jonny pointed with his thumb over his shoulder, and then moved aside. Standing behind Jonny was his partner.

The digimon was wearing a blue body suit, with silver pieces of metal covering his knees, chest, shoulders, and groin. His right arm looked relatively normal. The left, however, was made out of metal, ending with three sharp, red claws, and a series of bladed feathers extended from his forearm and bicep. His right shoulder had a large black wing extending from it, and his right hand was gripping the handle of a katana that was attached to his lower back. A red helmet encased the upper part of his head.

Ravemon crossed his arms over his chest much as Karatenmon was, and said only one word. "Brother." The Karatenmon glowered at the appearance of the bird ninja, not expecting to see him. "And just what do you think you're doing here...?"

"I'm here to finally shatter your record. Come, let's see who will defeat who." With a quickness that was almost unheard of, Ravemon unsheathed his katana, and stood in a ready position. His speed was actually matched by the Karatenmon, who had drawn both of his golden swords, also standing ready. They stared each other down for a few seconds that felt like days.

Suddenly, Karatenmon made his move. He dashed forward, slashing at the ninja. Without much effort, Ravemon blocked the attack, and dodged the follow up blow from the second hand's sword. They entered into a series of dodges, blocks, and strikes, neither asking any quarter, and none was given.

After a few minutes of this, the two met in the center of the circle, their swords caught in a stalemate. They pushed against each other with all the strength they could muster, causing the swords to grind against each other, shooting little bursts of sparks at random moments. With a sudden burst of energy, the two pushed so hard that they were thrown away from each other and towards opposite sides of the ring.

"Ballistic Feathers!" The Karatenmon was trying to catch Ravemon off guard, but he was more ready for this then his opponent was. "Shadow Pierce!" The two clouds of feathers met in the center, and counter-acted each other. All that remained of the attack was a large pile in the center of the circle.

"Not bad, but let's see you beat this! Crow Swords!" Karatenmon brought both swords forward in a v shape, but Ravemon was quicker. "Celestial Blade!" The lightning strike clashed with the attack just beginning to shoot from the twin blades of Karatenmon, causing a large explosion at point-blank range.

The force of it pushed Karatenmon backwards, more than he could afford. When the smoke cleared, the tengu looked down to see that he was outside of the circle. He had been defeated...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:37 pm
Kirashimu pulled out his katana, "I will challenge you Karatenmon, under certain conditions. No digimon moves, sword to sword, me against you, I will not you a digimon."
Karatenmon said, "Deal. You get the first attack."
Kirashimu delivered a series of blows each one getting blocked by Karatenmon's sword. Karatenmon struked Kirashimu as he twist-dodged it, the Kirashimu delivered a blow to Karatenmon. Karatenmon winced in pain. Karatenmon saw an opening so he struck there. Kirashimu fell back from the blow, as Karatenmon put his sword to Kirashimu's throat, "You ready to give up?"
Kirashimu kicked him in the crouch, "Never leave the enemy an opening." Kirashimu got up and then put his sword on Karatenmons throat, while standing on him so there aren't any openings.
Karatenmon said, "You have bested me young tamer, you have won the match."  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

greem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:45 pm
Once Kaito's attack made contact with the blades of Karatenmon, Karatenmon was forced to swing his arms left and lose his balance. Kaito swings his whole body while still in the air and attempts to do a spinning heelkick to Karatenmons face. Karatenmon sees Kaito's heel about to impact o his face and ducks swiftly. Once KAito's body was facing
Karatenmon, he dashes at Kaito and slashes diagonally at him. Kaito was stuck in the air there was no way he would be able to dodge. Kaito moves his double bladed spear infront of him, guarding himself bracing for impact. "You lose CAW!" The slash connected with Kaito's handle of his double bladed spear. Kaito was launched downwards as he was forced to roll backwards serval times. He was about to pass the red circle line, until he caught himself on his feet, KAito's body was now bending backwards, his arms were making circles in the air trying to catch his balance. Kaito then plants his double bladed spear in ground behind him outside of the circle catching himself. "Whew" he says with relief, but soon he hears a loud CAW coming from above. "What the..." Karatenmon was in the air striking down at him. Kaito quickly pushes himself from his position with the help of his weapon, and rolls behind Karatenmon before he was able to connect the attack. Kaito stands up after the roll and starts turning his towards Karatenmon.While in the motion of turning Kaito says "Ha ha you lose." However, once he was facing Karatenmon, he was hovering outside of the red circle. "No fair thats cheating I can't fly." Kaito mocks Karatenmon with his arms jumping in the air and flapping them. "CAW! no it isn't." "Um...CAW! yes it is." KAito mocked. "CAW!" Karatenmon shouted now mad that Kaito had Cawed back at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:00 pm
((you know it says digimon only..kira and greem))  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:01 pm
Wargreymon walked up to the challenge. He nodded and braced both of his claws in a sumo position. "Are you ready?" He asks.
Karatenmon smirks cockily,"As always!" In that second he sprung forward trying to surprise wargreymon. Wargreymon was quick to react, he side stepped using the brunt of his arm to catch the digimon off guard. Then in a quick movement by kartenmon the two digimon were in a stalemate. Kartenmon smiled as he jumped back causing wargreymon to stumble. Quickly catching his balance wargreymon grunted and the two began to circle eachother again. This time wargreymon was first to act, he took his shield off his back and tossed it at kartenmon. Kartenmon was knocked head over heels by the shield and just barely caught himself. The shield was tossed out of the ring. Once again the digimon circled eachother.
"Youre good."
Kartenmon nodded,"I know."
The two charged at eachother again locked in another stalemate. Kartenmon stepped back and tattempted to fly up, but wargreymon ripped him down. Kartenmon summersaulted behind wargreymon and charged again. Wargreymon used his claws to flip the digimon around sending him to the ground. Kartenmon stepped back,"Clever." He commented as he stepped back for a moment. The two began to circle eachother a third time. Kartenmon screeched as loud as possible. Wargreymon flinched on purpose to lure kartenmon in. The dupe worked and kartenmon charged. Almost instantaneously wargreymon pivoted behind the confused digimon and hit him with a back thrust. The momentum sent kartenmon flying out of the ring. The digimon head spun around as he was dazzled. "Thats how I do it." Wargreymon said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:05 pm
Tigerx81
((you know it says digimon only..kira and greem))
(No it says you can only use one digimon...)  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:08 pm
((oh , well after i get off the phone i will justpost the rest of my story...))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:14 pm
((Lets copy my idea Kira))
Karatenmon flys quickly at Kaito moving side to side, so Kaito was unable to read his movements. Once he was close to Kaito he disappears. "Where did he go??" Karatenmon then reappeared behind Kaito and boot kicks him in the back. Kaito flys foward alittle, and forces his body to turn around. Kaito grips the handle of his spear, and stabs it in the ground leaving a long cut in the bamboo floor stopping himself, so he wouldn't pass the red line. Kaito looks down at the bamboo cutting bamboo flooring noticing that strings were attached to it. "Hmm." Kaito thought. THere was no time for thinking Karatenmon was already dashing at him even more mad that he had damage his floor. "CAW!!!!!" he said louder then ever before. Kaito looks up at him and down at the string, he awaited his timing as once Karatenmon got close like before he disappeared behind Kaito. Kaito then takes the end of the spear and cuts a series of strings as he quickly rolls to his right. "CAW?"A bamboo stick suddenly launches out of place and smacks Karatenmon in the face. Once the bamboo made contact his arms and feet with sticking like he was driving a car. He hovers there for awhile and suddenly stopped flapping his wings and falls sitting on the floor. Karatenmon dropped his dual blades has his head started twiching. KAito's back was facing Karatenmon as he turned his body looking at him "Ouch." "CAW" Karatenmon said weakly. After a few minutes Kaito broke the silence "So...do you give?" Karatenmon quickly stood up and ran to Kaito, face to face with him. "CAW!! No you cheated thats not fair." "Well its not fair that you can fly." "Yes it is I'm a digimon and you re a worthless human being that is what makes it fair." Kaito takes a couple steps foward dragging his spear along the bamboo flooring "FIne fine..how about this I will fight you from now on with my back facing against you alright how does that sound for an apoligy." "CAW! fine no sweat I'm going to win." He then took flight again and charged quickly at Kaito and shouted "CAW!." "You really need to stop that CAWing it really gets annoying, and by the way watch out for the bamboo." Karatenmon's loud CAW went from a battle cry to a questioning one. KAito stopped walking picked up his double bladed spear placing the upper handle on his shoulders. While Karatenmon was still flying at Kaito distracting by his warning a bamboo stick quickly launches at him and smacks him hard in the face knocking him back, out of the circle and into a wall. Once Karatenmon hit the wall he let out a CAW in pain and falls down sitting. He was so kncked out that Crows were circling his head CAWing repeatedly. "So..that makes me the victor huh." Kaito turns his body facing the dazed Karatenmon.  

greem

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:14 pm
((If i win this It will be my third digimon in the guild..
Hey guys... I just made a couple of cool videos on youtube look me up I'm linkzeldi..))  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff