Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~*~*Holiday Rush Contest~*~* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:08 pm
Doing All of Them So I have a chance of winning one >3<

Scene2: No he shall not, DemiDevimon possibly weighs possibly a pound or 2 and a couple grams this would truly have no effect to the bridge, because the weight would most likely be split evenly on each side holding up the bridge, making the entire thing equal (10,000 for one 10,000 for other) and a DemiDevimon landing would not truly affect it to to it light weight if wanting to fly...

Scene3:
Jijimon would take a Vademon's gun and make it shrink the spear, he would also send the gun spear and a little note to explain what WhitePawnChessmon should do to unshrink the spear.

Scene4: 4 counting both Unimon's and Cherubimon but if only counting one it would be 2, due to the truth V-Cherubimon can catch Unimon For example, Unimon move fowards 5 spaces, Cherubimon moves 2.5 while Unimon then moves 5 more again hoping over Cherubimon making his total movement feet 10 feet, then Cherubimon turns around and moves 5 catching the Unimon in his tracks.

Scene5: a Blue hat, due to the fact that the digimon is a wizardmon among 2 sorcerermon with Gray hats, so truly explain the digimon would be a wizardmon due to that he himself has a blue hat while his competeiors are 2 sorcerermon making his hat blue....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:04 pm
Burninglink
Scene 3

Taking the role of Santa in tamer island, Jijimon is the one who distributes gifts. WhitePawnChessmon who is very faraway from file city lost his spear. Jijimon heard about this and decided to give him a brand new spear as a Christmas present. The length of the spear is 5 feet 1 inch. Jijimon called for piximon who is the postman to deliver the spear to Pawnchessmon but unfortunately piximon only accepts packages with the maximum length of 5 feet only. How will jijimon deliver the spear??

Jijimon will file off an inch of the spear

Jijimon never gives anything distorted sweatdrop  

Fiancee
Crew

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:08 pm
shadow toan
number 5

he is wearing a gray hat. the answer is gray because the two digimon has a gray hat. so since both of them are wearing gray it cant be the 2 blue hat so that quickly eliminate one choose

so now their 2 gray hat and a blue hat, and 3 gray hat. if the other wizardmon/sorcerermon saw a blue hat among them they wouldve say their hat was gray but hesitate because he can only see two other gray hat. so by their silence i deducted it is a gray hat

Deducted or concluded?
Anyway from what I see you are correct.
The only situation wherein all of them will stand there and remain silent for a long time is when each of them are wearing a gray hat.

Congratulations!
Pick a box category.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:11 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

the Red one please! ^^

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:12 pm
Darkfire Karan
Scene 4

Unimon is on its way to a christmas party but as unimon dashes towards its destination, Virus Cherubimon has awoken!
Unimon's destination is 50 feet away
Unimon covers a distance of 5 feet per gallop
Cherubimon is currently 10 feet away from Unimon.
With each move V-Cherubimon advances half the distance to Unimon as it speeds away.

sloution here

cherubimon cant sinhe he can catch up to unimon only half way.

cherubimon advancise five
then unimon advances five
then cherubimon advancise five
cherubimon advancise five
and unimon is at the party

and ther u have it

correct^^
Although this is a trick question.

quote:
"With each move V-Cherubimon advances half the distance to Unimon as it speeds away. "

-with that statement you can already conclude that he will never reach unimon since he can only advance half each step unimon does.

choose box category.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:17 pm
kirashimu
Scene 4:
Virus Cherubimon won't reach Unimon. Cherubimon would move five feet because half of ten is five. Then Unimon would move five feet. If this happens ten times total Unimon will be at the party.

correct answer but wrong reasoning.
it should be based on the scene which means you should post something direct like:
V Cherubumon will never reach unimon because he can only move half the distance unimon travels.

Plus I could've considered your statement if you have revised it a little:
Cherubimon would move five feet because half of ten is five. Then Unimon would move five feet MORE.

~Your statement implies VCherubimon = Unimon's distance traveled  

Fiancee
Crew

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:20 pm
Im Windspirit
Scene 2:

Trailmon is crossing a 1 mile long bridge in order to deliver christmas presents. The bridge can only hold 20,000 lbs, which is the exact weight of trailmon. Trailmon makes it half way across the bridge and stops. Demidevimon then comes and lands on Trailmon to spoil the christmas.
will the bridge collapse? Give a reason.

(I guess I should give it a go. ^^; Demidevimon looks cute...)
Well since the Trailmon is halfway from his delivery there is no option in turning back or continuing. The Trailmon finds it important to carry on presents for the other digimon children, so throwing away a few girfts before reaching into the paws of other Digimon isn’t an option. If Demidevimon has caused it to over exceed the weight limit then the Trailmon might be in deep trouble as a bridge might begging to bent slightly. Having exceeded will soon cause the bridge to collapse and the small bat wouldn't care because he relies on his wings. A strong way to avoid this is to offer the Demidevimon a present from within the Trailmon and a quick complament. ^^ That way when convinced and overwhelmed that he has a present himself, the Demidevimon can hop off with a present in his claws and the Trailmon has the ability to continue. That way everyone can end up happy. blaugh

You have some strong points there but you must stick with the question^^
will the bridge collapse? Give a reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:28 pm
Scene 2:
"Yes it will collapse because the extra weight when Demidevimon lands will be to much weight and will exceed the maximum.Also the middle of the bridge is has little to none support to prevent it from collapsing."  

gstyle818

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:31 pm
UPDATE:
Scene 4 and Scene 5 are solved.

All the other answers, I haven't quoted above/past pages are incorrect, try again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:33 pm
Taking the role of santa in tamer island, Jijimon is the one who distributes gifts. WhitePawnChessmon who is very faraway from file city lost his spear. Jijimon heard about this and decided to give him a brand new spear as a christmas present. The length of the spear is 5 feet 1 inch. Jijimon called for piximon who is the postman to deliver the spear to Pawnchessmon but unfortunately piximon only accepts packages with the maximum length of 5 feet only. How will jijimon deliver the spear??

v-v;; Hmm, I always seem to do that... I guess I can take a swing for this one while I think for the second one.
Studying the picture I know a way that Piximon holds a spear himself which seems to be longer than the Whitepawnchessmon that Jijimon wants to give. An idea is that Jijimon can ask Piximon to leave his own spear with him as he delivers the gift. Once piximon agrees, he can succefully deliver Whitepawnchessmons gift and return to Jijimon knowing his own spear is secured. ^^;  

Im Windspirit

Sensei_Zero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:36 pm
for scene three can you break the spear like I said?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:39 pm
This is kind of stupid answer for number 3, but since piximon doesn't accept packages over five feet then, don't package the spear and ship it as it is

pretty stupid but yea all I can think of lol  

Sensei_Zero

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:46 pm
sorry, wrong answers for scene 3.

Clue is that piximon is the only hope for jijimon to deliver the package.

You can also see that piximon's spear is longer than that of whypwnchessmon's spear so piximon cannot actually deliver it.
The length limit is only applicable to deliveries disregarding piximon's spear which piximon always carry along.

How can jijimon make piximon deliver the spear in good condition?
(besides breaking it into a half etc.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:49 pm
Taking what you said jijimon and piximon will trade spears, piximon will go deliver the spear to pwnchessmon, go back and retrieve his spear

is that close??? o.0

I think I might have read it wrong lol
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Sensei_Zero

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:50 pm
Scene3:
It's a spear so Piximon coul just throw it pick it up and throw it again and keep repeating the process until he reaches WhPawnchessmon  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff