Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Celebration Time! *art is up* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:53 pm
Well I had given it some thought, and obviously you put a lot of time putting that picture together and thinking up the questions. I'm saying that when deciding what digimon to give for what contest think about how much work goes into each part of the contest for the person. I mean the picture and the questions are pretty work intensive on the part of the person who wins them. Maybe giving tokomon as the prize for the cooking one, I don't know. Or have an easier contest like a number generating one that would have given tokomon.

I'm saying that when working on your contests think about how work intensive each one is.

Also why is everybody freaking out so much? She was being pretty polite in the way she stated her complaint. And then we have people calling her an ungrateful brat, freaking out and telling her to get out? Come on people. It seems you people need to go to anger management or something. Sheesh what happened to this place while I was gone? Roid rage?

I mean yeah she probably shouldn't have complained, if she didn't like it just do the things to do that work around that. Seeing as she had a tokomon before maybe ask for a different one with the only reason being that she has tokomon already. But all of you are also freaking out way too much here I think.

Grah, makes me feel like knocking some people's heads around.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:58 am
Why is everyone acting like this?
Kira I said that I am glad I won the contest and I really meant it! I actually love my new Tokomon, I already have big plans for his evolution line. I was just trying to help improve contests in the future because others might not like the big difference between the prizes. I truly appreciate all the effort you put into making this contest and I know that it is a hard work to do, and to be honest this contest is a very good one, very thought through and definitely both challenging and entertaining and I have always liked you as a person, I actually thought we were friends or atleast something close to that.
And now I’m being called a whiny b***h and an ungrateful brat?
I was polite and on top of that also only trying to help someone I thought would take it calmly, granted I apparently wrote the wrong words in the wrong way since it was taken as a flame, but that was by no means what I wanted, I never flame, I am as anti-flame as people can be, I hate flamers. Kira I beg you to belive me when I say that I was not trying to flame your contest, I really wasn't, cause then I would have been cursing and raving and I NEVER do that to other people because I´m afraid I´ll hurt their feelings. I love your contests Kira, they are some of the most challenging and best ones in this guild, I was merely trying to give you an advice because I thought you would be able to use it and AVOID getting flamed ever again or tell me no and that would be it, and that would make me happy since I seriously thought we were all friendly to each other in this guild.
What I wrote down and what I meant to say may not be as much alike as I wanted it to be, because I really didn't mean that I didn't like the digimon I won, I meant that I thought it was a little unfair that two equally hard tasks have such different digimons.

And ZarAburame seriously! I was not crying or having a hissy fit or being a whiny b***h. Now, I have always respected you and never said a bad word about you, so I don’t care if you had a bad day or if you didn't sleep enough last night it is not okay to talk to other people like that at all and I am seriously considering Pm´ing one of the mods about your post, that was YOU crossing the line right there. No one should be spoken to like that, not me, not anyone, no matter the excuse.

I have NEVER complained in a contest ever in this guild, look it up yourself. I may have posted and "aw too bad I didn’t win that digimon, congratulations to the winner" and that is all I have ever done so I am shocked that me trying to give an advice to someone as kind as Kira (Who I thought would take this calmly, that was a miscalculation from my side and I am truly sorry that I accidently hurt him) causes this kind of uproar!

I love my new Tokomon Amp(Yes I even named him already)
And I was SO happy when I won him that I was jumping up and down in my seat in front of the computer. But when I saw that Knight was given a Crescemon (Which I´m glad he did, he seems to be a great and very positive person and I think she would make a great addition to his team and I’m sure he will take good care of her. By the way, sorry Knight but I´m keeping Amp whee I like him) I thought:
"That´s weird. A Crescemon and a Tokomon? But I worked so hard, oh well, I´ll be able to get a Devimon this way. I better post Kira, someone might get upset in one of his other contests... aw Knight is so lucky"

How does that make me a cry-baby-whiny-b***h-ungrateful-brat-person, I was trying to help Kira because I like him as a person and I don´t want him to get flamed in his other contests, wouldn’t any of you do that for another guild member you liked? Wouldn’t any of you try to give a good advice to someone you care about?
I realize I should have tried to explain myself better than I did or Pm´ed Kira in private instead of posting here and I am VERY sorry and I feel so bad about this, I NEVER meant to hurt Kira or irritate any of you, what I said was meant in a positive way and meant as a helpful suggestion and again, I´m sorry if any of you felt offended or took it the wrong way but I only wanted to help Kira because people usually DO get mad if they get a normal digimon when an equally hard contest winner gets a rare digimon, I’m not mad at all, I’m so happy because now I can FINALLY get my Demidevimon which I have wanted since I started in the guild just as much if not more than I want Crescemon. I am disappointed that some people in this guild would resort to calling me names and be down right mean to me over something like this.
Once more, I am so sorry Kira, I would never do anything to hurt you or make you feel unappreciated cause I do appreciate all the hard effort you put into making your contests (Fear factor was both fun and amazing and your new years contest was a work of art) and I hope that this won´t make you hate me because I like you a lot and I really want us to be friends, I will never forgive myself if you start hating me because of a mistake such as this. Please forgive me, I only wanted to help and it turned out all wrong, I won´t ever complain or try to give advice in another contest ever again I promise, please forgive me Kira.

User Image  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 am
Wow... impressive Rant...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:54 am
Draco_Lord

Thank you... I think ninja  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:20 pm
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord

No you should say thank you! That was a complement! I love long rants... I do them at school all the time. scream  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:32 pm
Draco_Lord
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord

No you should say thank you! That was a complement! I love long rants... I do them at school all the time. scream

Really, Wow! Then thank you very very much! blaugh I rant in school too 3nodding  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:11 pm
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord

Really, Wow! Then thank you very very much! blaugh I rant in school too 3nodding

Great! That is the way to be, the most you rant the more people seem to believe you.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:15 pm
Draco_Lord
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord

Great! That is the way to be, the most you rant the more people seem to believe you.

That is so true! When it comes down to it a person ranting is really just a person pouring his or her heart and meanings out, the world would be a better place if everyone ranted every now and then xd All power to the ranters, they will take over the world! Hail the new royal tamer´s Knight and Pummel!  

Little Pinch of Ginger

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:28 pm
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord

That is so true! When it comes down to it a person ranting is really just a person pouring his or her heart and meanings out, the world would be a better place if everyone ranted every now and then xd All power to the ranters, they will take over the world! Hail the new royal tamer´s Knight and Pummel!

adding along xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:41 pm
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord

Of course we will. For as you said ranting is giving out your soul! And then with souls running around everywhere everyone will know everyone else. And then Soul Eater can become a reality and I will be able to turn into a Sword and kill demons and then eat there souls, because evil souls taste really really good!  

Draco_Lord

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:58 pm
Draco_Lord
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord
Pummel_musss
Draco_Lord

Of course we will. For as you said ranting is giving out your soul! And then with souls running around everywhere everyone will know everyone else. And then Soul Eater can become a reality and I will be able to turn into a Sword and kill demons and then eat there souls, because evil souls taste really really good!

and ill watch xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:10 pm
I hope you enjoy the show!  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:39 pm
I Pm´ed Kira and it seems that we are okay again ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:00 pm
Great!

To bad my dreams of having a Patamon where killed... oh well not your fault.  

Draco_Lord

SkyCore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:23 pm
I'm glad you worked things out with Kira Pummel...

as for Zar I think you still owe Pummel an apology, that flame was unnecessary and a violation of the guild rules.

I hate being the the one to do this but I have sent a recommendation to the other guild mods that you receive an official guild warning for disrespecting your fellow guild member.

whether or not Pummel was in the wrong for her statements is no excuse for the language and the tone you used in that post.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff