Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
Ulforce Draco vs Ulforce Wardigi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
wardigiman rolled 12 10-sided dice: 2, 10, 7, 4, 6, 2, 8, 4, 7, 1, 4, 6 Total: 61 (12-120)

wardigiman

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:29 pm
Chibi: HP13
Kira: HP32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was wardigimans falut!!

What!? What did I do!?

Anyway!! ULFORCE SABER!! TENSEGRITY SHIELD!!  
Draco_Lord rolled 12 10-sided dice: 7, 9, 1, 9, 5, 1, 2, 9, 2, 4, 4, 1 Total: 54 (12-120)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:33 pm
Your right! I should grappling arm you face! (That is a Leto from the Main RP thing)

Double Ulforce Saber!  

Draco_Lord

wardigiman rolled 12 10-sided dice: 10, 1, 4, 6, 7, 1, 4, 1, 7, 10, 5, 2 Total: 58 (12-120)

wardigiman

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:06 pm
Chibi: HP13
Kira: HP25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah!! Right there!!

Everybody is forgetting about me... crying

RAY OF VICTORY!!!

Can I eve say the comand??

Not now...

crying  
Draco_Lord rolled 12 10-sided dice: 5, 6, 8, 2, 5, 8, 10, 6, 8, 10, 6, 6 Total: 80 (12-120)
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:16 pm
And this is why I don't give commands. I don't have any abandonment issues. If my digimon loses... then he didn't work hard enough!

Shinning V-Force!

*The two powers hit in an epic blast of power. It seems that Chibi will win the laser battle as the sphere of energy where the two beams hit draws ever closer to Kira. But then Kira hears in the background... Chibi calling him a girl. Rage fills his eyes as he sends out the last of his energy. The ball of energy flying back at Chibi, crushing him!*

Draco_Lord

wardigiman

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:20 pm
Chibi: HP0
Kira: HP25

I've lost. Again...

*Turned back into a Veemon* You know what!? YOU ARE A GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!! GIRL!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:22 pm
*Reverts back to DemiVeemon* So you want people to think you got beaten by a girl? God you are lame.

Still a close contest. Have any other digimon you want to have lose... I mean battle, against one of mine?  

Draco_Lord

wardigiman

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:29 pm
You owe me a battle against Chaos.

Let's just keep this as a secret. I you do so I have some cookies for you.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:36 pm
Hmm... I would but I would lose. So I won't battle you! Thus I am still the best.

Hmm... you know you could just never call me a girl. EVER AGAIN! Also what kind of cookies?  

Draco_Lord

wardigiman

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:46 pm
Why don we do Skullgreymon vs. AeroVeedramon? That will be fair.

I have chocolate cookies. And you can try our alfajores.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:53 pm
Not really but fairer then UlforceVeedramon vs BlackWarGreymon. So sure! You are going down.

... I think it is a trick of some kind. Alfajores isn't a real word.

Draco_Lord

wardigiman

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:07 pm
If it is a yes I will prepare the battle tomorrow.

rofl Actually it's a spanish word, but doesn't have a english traduction. Just imagine a cream even sweeter than chocolate between two cookies, that covered with chocolate. The cream has a traduction, it's called Milk candy. IT'S THE BEST THING I EVER EATEN!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:39 am
I see... that looks like some sort of killing device, only it takes years of eating them to kill you! But what the heck. MINE!

Great! See you then.  

Draco_Lord

Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games